www.stopashlee.com - Page 4 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#91 Old 02-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Head View Post

God why wont this thread die?

You have posted the most in this thread (10 times), maybe the answer lies within yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 Old 02-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Banned

I'm glad someone bumped this thread, as it reminds me that in the Sunday paper yesterday a small article ripped into Ms. Simpson. They ended with "Her purpose in life baffles modern science".
#93 Old 02-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Head View Post

STOP IT!!

STOP dissing Ashlee. None of you can even imagine what this can be like for her. SHE IS A PERSON YOU KNOW. SHE'S NOT A ROBOT OR SOMETHING. You're all just like "oh, she's famous, she should be able to handle it. Because she's famous, DUH!" What, she doesn't have feelings or something? So you can just bash her? SHE JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. Oh, wait, no, she's most sucsessfull than all you. Sorry, forgot.

You're just doing this because she's making a living. This "normal" person is threeatening you, oh no!! Because she releases a single or two that you don't have to listen to, performs at shows where YOU DONT HAVE TO GO. If she's on the TV, CHANGE THE CHANNEL. If she's on the radio, CHANGE THE STATION. You know, she has fans for a reson. Do you have fans that love you??!! Didn't think so. But nooo, you have to have something to whine about so you come here and diss someone YOU DONT EVEN KNOW, WHO IS MAKING A LIVING FOR HERSELF DOING WHAT SHE LOVES. What is wrong with you people?!?!?

CRIST, people, this is Veggieboards, we're supposed to be compassionate to all life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if I get banned for this. IT'LL BE BETTER THAN ALL THESE F**KING THREADS BASHING THIS GIRL TO PIECES. You people have NOTHING BETTER TO DO?!?!

to anyone who takes my side.

While I wouldn't say it quite that way, I agree. She's a human being, this is how she's earning her life, and she's not hurting anyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#94 Old 02-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Veggie Regular

[QUOTE=Elena99]While I wouldn't say it quite that way, I agree. She's a human being, this is how she's earning her life, and she's not hurting anyone.[/QUOTE]

Everytime a young girl puts out a sexually provocative song such as "LaLa", it hurts *everyone*.
#95 Old 02-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Veggie Regular

[QUOTE=Foxy]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena99 View Post

While I wouldn't say it quite that way, I agree. She's a human being, this is how she's earning her life, and she's not hurting anyone.[/QUOTE]

Everytime a young girl puts out a sexually provocative song such as "LaLa", it hurts *everyone*.

The only Ashlee Simpson song I've heard is "Pieces of Me". I'm not into pop.
#96 Old 02-13-2005, 10:23 PM
Veggie Regular

She's not that young; born in 1984, making her 20.

How old is old enough to sing songs like Lala? I looked at the lyrics, and I don't like them, but eh.
#97 Old 02-13-2005, 11:04 PM

I signed it.
#98 Old 02-13-2005, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:

She's not that young; born in 1984, making her 20.

How old is old enough to sing songs like Lala? I looked at the lyrics, and I don't like them, but eh.

Oh, gee, hasn't pop music gone to the pits when it comes to talking about sex? Sheesh. Not half as good as, "Lets Do It" by Cole Porter, or a quarter as good as the New Bubble Bee Blues.

http://www.harptab.com/lyrics/ly4451.shtml

Dang, stuff my grandmother listened to is sexier than this!
#99 Old 02-14-2005, 12:56 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=Foxy]
Quote:

While I wouldn't say it quite that way, I agree. She's a human being, this is how she's earning her life, and she's not hurting anyone.[/QUOTE]

You could argue that every time an adult woman is discourage from putting out a sexually provocative song it hurts everyone.

We should condemn all sexual entertainment by adults, or none at all, but certainly not by gender.
#100 Old 02-14-2005, 07:56 AM
Veggie Regular

What we're forgetting here is that she can't sing!
#101 Old 02-14-2005, 08:15 AM
Veggie Regular

My bad. I was mistaken. I thought the song came out when she was 15, not 20. That's a whore-ssssssss of a different color, entirely!
#102 Old 02-14-2005, 08:55 AM
Beginner

doesnt matter if you stop ashlee, britney, christina, avril, jessica there's always another waiting in the wings
#103 Old 02-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Banned

We need to shut down the whole production line.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page