Lost (spoilers) - Page 18 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#511 Old 05-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena99 View Post

It could be Locke, "The body of John Locke" etc

Ja think it might be TOO obvious for it to be Locke?? Cos everyone`s gonna immediately think that, right? Red herring!!!!!!!

"Burt?...it's Frank. We have a little problem"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#512 Old 05-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

Too many questions

head going to explode

how come pennys station was picked up so fast? that seems fishy to me!

i lolled at hurley and when crazy russian had the grenade. i didnt want him to die hes funny =(

i dont think the flash forward was a reaallll flash forward - maybe it was a vision or jacks imagination or something...

o btw

this is on the newpaper clipping according to lostpedia.com

:

not that that means anything!

jo could be the start of a town or anything =S

Maybe some of that stuff will just be ignored like the bloody foot statue from last season!!!!!

Ah, I can`t help but think that IF Mr Ecko hadn`t gotten a DUI in REAL life then HE`D have been surfin on top of Hurley`s van and woulda leapt off and clotheslined one of the others!! Woulda been classic!!!

#513 Old 05-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

So what did you all think? I thought it was pretty good. Bernard is such a coward. Yay for Hurley being a hero!! I was getting nervous that they were gonna kill him off. I love Hurley!! I cried when Charlie died. Knew it was coming but it was still sad.....gonna miss the little hobbit. And why the hell does eyepatch dude not die!! Who's funeral do you think it was? Ben? Locke? And why does Jack want to go back? Because he life sucks now? or do you think they all keep dying one by one now? A whole final destination type thing...and did Kate mean Sawyer when she said "he's waiting for me". Ahhh so many more questions..gotta wait till february dammit!!

It WAS a good episode. I heard Evangeline Lilly in an interview say that they`re gonna work towards the flashFORWARD in the next 3 seasons.

Anyone think it woulda been funnier if Hurley had just ROLLED thru the jungle and flattened the others? :P

Eyepatch dude (Mikael sp?) SEEMS to have more lives than a cat. Hmmm.

Also, that `other` who recruited Juliett hasn`t looked to have aged at all........Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe some are immortal!!??

The funeral is a toughie to work out. Hopefully it won`t be a let-down when it`s all revealed

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#514 Old 05-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

duuuhhh

why didnt i think of that!?

my boyfriend randomly text me with a very good question

isnt jacks dad meant to be dead - how come he was talking about him in the flashforward?!

1. hes not dead

2. hes a delusional drunk junkie (tongue twister!)

I think he was just speaking hypothetically. He didn't really want the guy to pull his dad in, alive or not. On any given day, his dad could have been more out of it than Jack was at the moment, and yet his dad managed to hold on to his job for decades.
#515 Old 06-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Beginner

Oh boy!!

I'm very happy to have found this thread

I'm a big fan of the series.

I can't believe we have to wait until JANUARY
#516 Old 11-30-2007, 06:29 AM

So I just finished catching up on Season 3, this morning (on DVD). I swear, this show is like television crack. Some of it is so freaking bad (Jack and Claire are half-siblings? vomit), but you just keep coming back for more, hoping for the good parts (like Desmond's story).

I hope that the flashbacks in year 4 will be a bit more diverse. Do we really need to see Jack 3 (or was it 4?) times? I'd love to see more about Ben, and hello...we don't know anything about Rousseau and she's been in at least ten episodes by now.

I'd like to have Locke spill his guts a bit more. I don't think it's just that he wants to stay on the island, but that he has some reason to believe that they should all stay.

No more flash-forwards. Blech. (although, I did catch the "you go get my father" line and wonder, wth?)

I have to admit, that I've liked the story of Sun and Jin. It was painfully obvious that the woman was going to be Jin's mother, but the deepening of his character from that of the misogynistic pig that we saw in the very beginning in year one, is quite intriguing to me.

And yes, I still want to know how Libby fits in here. Please.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page