Lost (spoilers) - Page 17 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#481 Old 05-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Veggie Regular

Did you hear they're going to kill someone off? If it's Sawyer, I'll quit watching!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#482 Old 05-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainsong View Post

Check out the amusing pic!!! It`s that hairy dog bloke from The Never Ending Story!!

Haha.

She is pretty, but sometimes I think she looks like a duck!
#483 Old 05-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Nooooo sawyer cant die he's my favourite character. Him and Ben. When he was henry gale he reminded me of john doe in se7en which is always a bloody good thing. so creepy!

The trailer for this weeks episode looked really good, but then I saw it and it was kinda pants. SO predictable. Even in the trailer I guessed it was his dad not Ben - but then I thought no, thats too obvious, its a double bluff. Maybe it was a triple bluff aaahh

this weeks one looks good though!

Only a few left!

Apparently theyre not all dead, the producers said that it wasnt true. thatd be one lameee ending! And wouldnt make sense that it was hell, cause why the hell is Jack there?! He's so nice he makes jesus look bad.

WHY THE HELL HAS NOONE MENTIONED THE GIANT FOOT STATUE WITH FOUR TOES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#484 Old 05-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Apparently, the statue is supposed to be referenced in this next ep, The Man Behind the Curtain.
#485 Old 05-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

Nooooo sawyer cant die he's my favourite character. Him and Ben. When he was henry gale he reminded me of john doe in se7en which is always a bloody good thing. so creepy!

I read about at least 1 dude who is a goner. But do you want me to reveal !!??

Ok, for those who can`t stand NOT KNOWING - I`ve written the name backwards below.

******DeMoOd-Si-eIlRaHcXxXcbA-*********

There was another rumour, but again, it`s a spoiler!! Ok, I`ve written it in white, so hopefully you`ll know how to read it by highlighting the text with your mouse.

spoiler spoiler spoiler5dieinablast spoiler spoiler spoiler

spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

"Burt?...it's Frank. We have a little problem"
#486 Old 05-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Veggie Regular

Lost tonight.......OMG. Ok I'm usually screaming at "WTF!" at the end of each episode but I did NOT see that coming at all.
#487 Old 05-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Veggie Regular

No statue references. The online rumours lied to me.

I thought it was an alright episode, but not that great.
#488 Old 05-11-2007, 07:55 AM
Veggie Regular

On the Lost podcast they said the latest ep (320 "Man Behind the Curtain") would show Marvin's arm loss. I feel so betrayed.
#489 Old 05-11-2007, 08:54 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirsty Johann View Post

On the Lost podcast they said the latest ep (320 "Man Behind the Curtain") would show Marvin's arm loss. I feel so betrayed.

Am I the only person thinking Who the eff is MARVIN??

#490 Old 05-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Am I the only person thinking Who the eff is MARVIN??

You are not alone....I am curious about who he is also...
#491 Old 05-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Veggie Regular

Aww I haven't watched lost since they took it away from channel 4 at the end of series two. I guess a lot has happened. Is Rodrigo Santoro in it? He's quite yummy. If he's one of the Others then, well, I guess my avatar speaks volumes (I do like nice guys really).
#492 Old 05-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Veggie Regular

Is Marvin the Marvin from Will and Grace? I guess not.
#493 Old 05-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Veggie Regular

WTF is up with jacob?!

confuuusion
#494 Old 05-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Veggie Regular

She means this guy: http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Marvin_Candle The one who hosts the intros.
#495 Old 05-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena99 View Post

She means this guy: http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Marvin_Candle The one who hosts the intros.

Ohhhhh, the "Chinese Dharma guy" (as he`s known to everyone). "Marvin" doesn`t sound like an Asian name...Hmmmm, maybe he used to be caucasian and the island turned him Chineeeeeeeese !!! :O

They didn`t do a very good make-up job on Ben when he was meant to be young. That guy who told him to be patient and THEN he could join them - well, Ben looks OLDER than him!! And did anyone notice that Ben`s dad was the guy who played the werewolf in Fright Night 2 !! :P

#496 Old 05-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Beginner

Quote:

WTF is up with jacob?!

confuuusion

I think Ben asked him in a PM what music he liked and he was ignored

If ya want someone DEAD - WHY shoot them into a pit and then leave them STILL BREATHING??? One more bullet woulda finished the whole deal!!

I read this a minute ago:

"ABC's island drama to conclude after three more 16-episode seasons ending in 2010"

#497 Old 05-12-2007, 08:20 AM
Banned

Apparently in the part with Jacob, at the point where everything is shaking around, for a split second you can see a man sitting on the chair. creepy!!!! when Locke turned around and then all of a sudden this deep voice went "help me!" I almost peed. so creepy.
#498 Old 05-14-2007, 10:03 AM
Beginner

I read today that Ben is 52 in real life!! Wow, he looks much younger, the island REALLY DOES have healing qualities!!! :P

#499 Old 05-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Beginner

So, double final episode coming up. Will they reveal how Locke`s dad got to the island?? and what is the magic room? Will they reveal why Jack was being kept in an aquarium? and why Kate & Sawyer were kept in bear cages? what`s with all the animal references? What`s the black smoke thingy!!?? Can they AT LEAST show a glimpse of Michael & the now giantly Walt!? Is Locke gonna make the BIG save during the battle?

#500 Old 05-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

So, double final episode coming up. Will they reveal how Locke`s dad got to the island?? and what is the magic room? Will they reveal why Jack was being kept in an aquarium? and why Kate & Sawyer were kept in bear cages? what`s with all the animal references? What`s the black smoke thingy!!?? Can they AT LEAST show a glimpse of Michael & the now giantly Walt!? Is Locke gonna make the BIG save during the battle?

as nice as it would be to have some of those questions finally answered, I'm not holding out much hope. although I was also thinking Locke would come back at the end and kick some ass but who the hell knows. It only took the second to the last episode of the season for them to finally show rose and bernard again. makes me wonder if bernard is actually going to make it through the whole battle.
#501 Old 05-21-2007, 04:08 AM
Veggie Regular

Micheal actor guy refused to come back for a cameo spot

so im guessing we'll never know about him!
#502 Old 05-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

as nice as it would be to have some of those questions finally answered, I'm not holding out much hope. although I was also thinking Locke would come back at the end and kick some ass but who the hell knows. It only took the second to the last episode of the season for them to finally show rose and bernard again. makes me wonder if bernard is actually going to make it through the whole battle.

I`m hoping Bernard and Rose are slaughtered during the battle

But yes. There was a tv `special` called Lost Answers. 2 of the producer dudes sat there and erm, answered some of the unanswered mysteries.

Right, so, they said that the Magic room WAS the island.

They said that the bear cages Sawyer and Kate were in are POLAR BEAR cages. The others used to experiment on them but they escaped. They said that WE DON`T KNOW what the black smoke thingy is. But they said that maybe it judges people it encounters - and that it seemed to be taking pictures of Julia when it chased her and kate that time. ????

So, the magc room IS the island. What a crock!.

The cages kept Polar Bears? The bears escaped though? OK, so how comes that escaped bears showed up on THE OTHER ISLAND?!!! What, did they swim across the ocean!!? Did they hitch a ride on the sub!!?? Did they SURF there!? Funny, weren`t we lead to believe that Walt magically made a Polar Bear appear after seeing it on the front of his comic book!!??

HUMBUG!! Hum............buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!!!

Anyone satisfied with those explanations?

As for Michael not wanting to come back for a cameo - I don`t blame him - that whole storyline of shooting the DUI girls last season was stuuuuuuuuuupid. Anyway, he doesn`t NEED Lost anymore - he`s on to bigger and better things - like setting-up Kate on Punk`d & appearing in the film 28 Weeks Later!! :P I`m sure that Walt is BEGGING for a cameo, the poor sod!

#503 Old 05-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Veggie Regular

I didnt know it was him in 28 weeks later til i was imdbing it later. he looks waayyy different with no hair!

Maybe walt doesnt create animals he er, takes the closest one and moves it.
#504 Old 05-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Beginner

Quote:

I didnt know it was him in 28 weeks later til i was imdbing it later. he looks waayyy different with no hair!

Maybe walt doesnt create animals he er, takes the closest one and moves it.

About the Walt thing, it kinda sorta woulda been good if, y`know maybe they had revealed that type of explanation, maybe how about..... ON THE ACTUAL SHOW!!!!! T`was just another thing they forgot to tie-up in the storylines.

Same thing for the special `answers` show - that stuff shoulda been revealed within a storyline!!! Imagine if Alf Stewart showed up one day with a broken arm - with NO explanation - and then the makers of Home and Away had a `special` in which they revealed that Alf knackered his arm by tripping on the stairs!! Boooooooooooooo!! (for those that`ve never heard of Alf Stewart or Home and Away - just interchange those names with Jack Bauer and 24 :P the point is still the same)

Michael had no hair in that film?? I didn`t even realise!!

Pirate, didn`t you think that the young girl in that film looked like Jude Law!!!?

So when Lost finishes this week what the hell will we all talk about!!?? Any other shows that we all watch? or SHOULD watch!? I understand that Lost isn`t back until January?!

#505 Old 05-24-2007, 06:34 PM
Veggie Regular

So what did you all think? I thought it was pretty good. Bernard is such a coward. Yay for Hurley being a hero!! I was getting nervous that they were gonna kill him off. I love Hurley!! I cried when Charlie died. Knew it was coming but it was still sad.....gonna miss the little hobbit. And why the hell does eyepatch dude not die!! Who's funeral do you think it was? Ben? Locke? And why does Jack want to go back? Because he life sucks now? or do you think they all keep dying one by one now? A whole final destination type thing...and did Kate mean Sawyer when she said "he's waiting for me". Ahhh so many more questions..gotta wait till february dammit!!
#506 Old 05-24-2007, 06:43 PM
Veggie Regular

I was good.

I cant wait until the new season starts.
#507 Old 05-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Too many questions

head going to explode

how come pennys station was picked up so fast? that seems fishy to me!

i lolled at hurley and when crazy russian had the grenade. i didnt want him to die hes funny =(

i dont think the flash forward was a reaallll flash forward - maybe it was a vision or jacks imagination or something...

o btw

this is on the newpaper clipping according to lostpedia.com

:

Quote:
Los Angeles

Man found dead in

downtown loft

"The body of Jo...''[unreadable]''...ntham of

New York was discovered shortly after 4

a.m. in the...''[unreadable]''...of Grand

Avenue. Ted...''[unreadable]''...man at The

Tower...''[unreadable]''...heard loud

noises...''[unreadable]''...antham's loft.

''[unreadable]''... [sa]fety, he

''[unreadable]''...discovered the

''[unreadable]''...a beam in the

''[unreadable]''...[ac]cordin[g]...''[unreadable]''..."

not that that means anything!

jo could be the start of a town or anything =S
#508 Old 05-25-2007, 04:44 AM
Veggie Regular

It could be Locke, "The body of John Locke" etc
#509 Old 05-26-2007, 02:13 PM
Veggie Regular

duuuhhh

why didnt i think of that!?

my boyfriend randomly text me with a very good question

isnt jacks dad meant to be dead - how come he was talking about him in the flashforward?!

1. hes not dead

2. hes a delusional drunk junkie (tongue twister!)
#510 Old 05-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Beginner

Quote:

duuuhhh

why didnt i think of that!?

my boyfriend randomly text me with a very good question

isnt jacks dad meant to be dead - how come he was talking about him in the flashforward?!

1. hes not dead

2. hes a delusional drunk junkie (tongue twister!)

Yeah, I noticed that. The writers threw it in there so no one would suspect that it was a flashFORWARD, probably. Hey, they`ve 3 seasons to figure out HOW his dad`ll be alive still!!! CLONES I say!!!!!!!!! CLONES!!!!!!!! (<< clones, well, ONE is the original )

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page