Lost (spoilers) - Page 16 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#451 Old 02-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Beginner

This has been a horrible season. They`re dragging everything out tooooooooooooo much. It`s been 9 episodes and they haven`t even mentioned the dudes in the Arctic (or whatever snowy region) from the end of last season - and they haven`t even mentioned the eroded statues that Sayed saw from the boat.

The only episode I have liked was the one with Desmond`s flashback. My view on everything else?.... PATOOEY! *spits on the floor*

Last Wednesdays episode was the worst yet. All that tattoo malarky - why would Jack go loopy for that gal to give him a tattoo? it makes no sense!

The jerkus actor who plays Jack also grew up killing animals and feeding from them - just another reason to dislike him.

This show had better come up with some good storylines real quick or I`m bailing!!! The writers are probably secretly hoping that they get cancelled -cos THEN they won`t have to melt their brains trying to devise answers to plots that they started in season 1!!.

"Burt?...it's Frank. We have a little problem"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#452 Old 03-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Veggie Regular

exactly what plainsong said! seiously tattoos of the future wtf. he shouldve been glad she wasnt a trannie prostitute (which was my bet)
#453 Old 03-06-2007, 04:41 AM
Veggie Regular

I liked the latest episode, with the Hurley flashbacks. Sure, it didn't reveal anything, but it was a nice change of pace.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#454 Old 03-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Veggie Regular

i love hurley! he cracks me up. like you said it definetly didnt reveal anything but since it revolved around hurley i wont complain.
#455 Old 03-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

exactly what plainsong said! seiously tattoos of the future wtf. he shouldve been glad she wasnt a trannie prostitute (which was my bet)

Hahaa! Nice line, Hampton.

"Hey Jack, me love you long time. Me use infected needle on you arm, you die in 6 month, that what happen when man discover my hairy danglers"

#456 Old 03-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Veggie Regular

So, the last two episodes were good.

I'm glad to see that Claire actually IS Jack's half-sister. There had been a flashback quite a while ago where it looked like Jack was visiting someone who could be Claire's mother, and I thought it'd be neat if it was.

So, now one of the bigger mysteries is: Why does Jack's dad know everyone? He was at the bar with Sawyer, he met Ana Lucia at the airport, and he's Claire's father. His body ended up resting on the island. I think this is significant.
#457 Old 03-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Beginner

Yeah, it has improved during the last couple of shows. ..............but a SUBMARINE??? C`mon! And that guy with the eye-patch - well, after showing a glimpse of him last season he certainly ended up being anticlimactic - dead and gone already!! ....and there`s no logical reason as to WHY he put his gun down once he`d shot Sayed - he shoulda just blasted Locke & Kate too!! Makes no sense!!

Wonder if they`ll continue the Locke storyline this week or if they`ll do the usual and just not mention it - rather prefering to concentrate on some dull plot involving Sun and Jin (that`s his name right?).

AND WHEN WILL THEY EXPLAIN HOW ETHAN GOT SUPERHUMAN POWERS!!!?!!!

Humbug!!!

#458 Old 03-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Veggie Regular

ETHAN IS SUPERHUMAN?!

Wtf i missed that. remind me?!

im still behind, i downloaded the last three episodes tonight but my smelly boyfriend fell asleep after the first one (when they first meet eyepatch guy) so i have to wait again
#459 Old 03-26-2007, 01:57 AM
Beginner

Quote:

ETHAN IS SUPERHUMAN?!

Wtf i missed that. remind me?!

im still behind, i downloaded the last three episodes tonight but my smelly boyfriend fell asleep after the first one (when they first meet eyepatch guy) so i have to wait again

Remember back in series one when Ethan lifted Charlie up by his throat - WITH ONE ARM!!?! Superhuman? I`d say so!!

....and, smelly boyfriend!? shocking

#460 Old 03-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Veggie Regular

Ah season one

my memory doesnt last that long hehe
#461 Old 03-26-2007, 04:33 AM
Veggie Regular

I don't think Ethan needed super strength to lift Charlie like that. Charlie is a skinny boy, Ethan would just need to be in good shape. And he probably was, considering where he lives.

As for why eye-patch guy didn't shoot the other ones, maybe he thought that he'd get shot himself after hitting one of them. When you're 1 person and you've just shot a guy, and two people run out of the jungle, that's a dangerous and unpredictable situation.

The part I'm confused about is this upcoming bit with Locke's dad. Oh and yes, Sun's husband is Jin.
#462 Old 03-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena99 View Post

I don't think Ethan needed super strength to lift Charlie like that. Charlie is a skinny boy, Ethan would just need to be in good shape. And he probably was, considering where he lives.

As for why eye-patch guy didn't shoot the other ones, maybe he thought that he'd get shot himself after hitting one of them. When you're 1 person and you've just shot a guy, and two people run out of the jungle, that's a dangerous and unpredictable situation.

The part I'm confused about is this upcoming bit with Locke's dad. Oh and yes, Sun's husband is Jin.

Come on now, Ethan lifting Charlie by one hand was a scene straight out of Friday the 13th. Ethan ain`t Jason Voorhies, he`s a flipping Doctor - unless he`s Dr David Banner (the Huk) he ain`t lifting up 145lbs with 1 arm!!!!!! and so far we haven`t been shown an Others Gym - complete with heavy weights and steroids!!

and whilst we`re at it - how come the others were able to hide in the jungle undetected previously?? Remember when they made Jack and Kate give the guns over?? They appeared from the darkness like magic.

And eye-patch guy couldn`t have cared about his life THAT much as he spent the whole episode telling Locke, Russo, Sayed & Kate to FINISH HIM OFF!!!! ...so why worry about possibly getting shot himself in the first place!!? Besides, he was in the military!! not as though he hasn`t encountered a far worse combat zone than that one (a young girl and an old dude)!!! and even so, all he had to do was place the gun on Sayed`s face and tell Locke & Kate to put their guns down and back off - he didn`t have to invite them in and pretend he was a nice guy for 10 minutes only to then start a battle with them all - not BEFORE HELPING Sayed by removing the bullet and stitching the wound!!! Ridiculous!!! No matter what you say, or how much you want to defend the show you love - it`s flawed logic!!!.

What`s the black cloud that killed Ecko??!!!!!!! Where`s Desmond`s girlfriend and her tracking team!!?? What happened to that old guy and his wife who had the cancer??!!

#463 Old 03-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Veggie Regular

Whoa, calm down a little I still disagree about Ethan not being able to do that, but okay. I think Ethan was a martial artist, based on how he moved around.

I think they were able to hide undetected because they know how to hide. Especially in the dark. Sorry, that part never seemed weird to me. Except how stupid Jack is. I don't get Jack, is he meant to be an idiot?

I'm still not sure what was up with patch myself. Maybe he was trying to give that black woman a chance to leave with whatever she was doing there, and then she ended up getting caught?

The rest of the stuff, I don't know. Oh, except the last one. Rose and Bernard are apparently not important anymore.
#464 Old 03-27-2007, 05:24 AM
Beginner

Quote:

Whoa, calm down a little I still disagree about Ethan not being able to do that, but okay. I think Ethan was a martial artist, based on how he moved around.

I think they were able to hide undetected because they know how to hide. Especially in the dark. Sorry, that part never seemed weird to me. Except how stupid Jack is. I don't get Jack, is he meant to be an idiot?

I'm still not sure what was up with patch myself. Maybe he was trying to give that black woman a chance to leave with whatever she was doing there, and then she ended up getting caught?

The rest of the stuff, I don't know. Oh, except the last one. Rose and Bernard are apparently not important anymore.

You`ll defend the show to the death won`t you!!?

When they show Ethan doing mystical Bruce Lee DOJO martial arts in a flashback scene - THEN I`ll accept that he knows super-powered karate!!. Until then I say it`s ANOTHER thing that the writers probably dunno how to make plausible !!!

If patch-man WANTED black lady to LEAVE UNDETECTED - then MAYBE he shouldn`t have invited Locke, Kate & Sayed INTO HIS HOUSE where SHE WAS HIDING!! Riiight?

"...they were able to hide undetected because THEY KNOW HOW TO HIDE...." It`s like, HOW can Spiderman climb walls? err, because he knows how to climb walls..... NO! not good enough! There`s a story behind it! Radioactive spider-bite etc!!..THAT`S an explanation!!

You still don`t accept what I`m saying do ya!!

#465 Old 03-27-2007, 05:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Who the hell is that new man and woman? i dont like them. mybe someone complained that rose and bernard werent pretty enough so they got in those 2 gap models instead.

Im finally up to date! Found a new bittorrent program and instead of going 10kb/s its at 400 woo. I think its more that 3 of my housemates have gone home for easter so i get more bandwidth though haha.

its getting better again i think
#466 Old 03-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Well, it's just a show plainsong. And I'm not saying I know the answers, I'm just guessing.

You really think it's that hard to hide in a dark jungle?
#467 Old 03-28-2007, 04:17 AM
Beginner

Quote:

Well, it's just a show plainsong. And I'm not saying I know the answers, I'm just guessing.

You really think it's that hard to hide in a dark jungle?

I know it`s a show (wo)maaaaaan, I just don`t want the writers to treat the viewers like dewberries!!

Let`s not mistake the concept of hiding in the jungle IN REAL LIFE and compare it to the way The Others were able to sneak up on and surround the Lost people in PITCH DARKNESS and total silence - and then as if by magic - APPEAR like ghosts to steal the guns. And now as we see, The Others aren`t spirits or trained stalkers/trackers, they look like hillbillies with guns!.

So, I say it`s testicles. Hey, you can be satisfied with the lame plot-holes and forgotten storylines - BUT I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON`T!!!!!

#468 Old 03-28-2007, 04:29 AM
Beginner

Quote:

Who the hell is that new man and woman? i dont like them. mybe someone complained that rose and bernard werent pretty enough so they got in those 2 gap models instead.

Im finally up to date! Found a new bittorrent program and instead of going 10kb/s its at 400 woo. I think its more that 3 of my housemates have gone home for easter so i get more bandwidth though haha.

its getting better again i think

Azureus torrent??

I think that the new geezer & girl couple were `mile highing` in the toilets when the plane ............went down.......... and it took them a whole 2 seasons to find their way to the group - cos hey, you`re stuck in the jungle YET you have your own toilet cubicle - who`d wanna trade that for a hole in the sand! right!?

As for Rose and Bernard, it`s seems obvious to me that Sawyers got a HUGE problem with interracial relationships and so Rosie & B had to relocate before Sawyer started burning crosses in protest..

#469 Old 03-28-2007, 04:41 AM
Beginner

Sounds interesting but I don't watch t.v. sorry.
#470 Old 03-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Veggie Regular

plainsong: Okay, you lost me on the Sawyer bit there. Was that a redneck joke?
#471 Old 03-29-2007, 02:41 AM
Beginner

Quote:

plainsong: Okay, you lost me on the Sawyer bit there. Was that a redneck joke?

Yeah, Elena99, I was juuuuuuuuuuust making a joke. Dry English humour.

But hey, IF that Sawyer/racism storyline ever emerges then we KNOW where the Lost writers got the idea from

#472 Old 04-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Beginner

How come the black smoke baddie was roaring like an elephant and how comes it shook the place like a T-Rex running along - even though it floats off the ground!?

I sound like the most cynical sod don`t I!!?

#473 Old 04-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Last night's episode was much, much better than what we've been seeing. It's nice to finally have some answers. And I love evil Juliet.
#474 Old 04-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Beginner

A few weeks ago I said THIS about Locke seeing his dad in that room at the Others camp: "Wonder if they`ll continue the Locke storyline this week or if they`ll do the usual and just not mention it -"

Ah-haaaaaaaaa! They`ve ignored the Locke/dad storyline for 3 weeks/episodes! Bloody knew it didn`t I!?!!

#475 Old 04-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Parachuter to the rescue! Unless she died.
#476 Old 04-26-2007, 11:20 AM
Veggie Regular

and yet last night was another episode that left me saying "WTF!!!" after it ended.
#477 Old 04-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Beginner

How obvious was it that the old lady was Jin`s mum? Blarg..

And, does anyone actually give a rats-buttock if Sun dies?

Except for Desmond, Locke & Ben, I`m booooooored with all the characters.

Bring back Ecko from the grave!!!!

#478 Old 04-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

and yet last night was another episode that left me saying "WTF!!!" after it ended.

No kidding

My theory is that the others company faked the crash site with the bodies so noone came looking for the island - maybe thats what the captured people we havent heard from since are for!

I was shouting at my laptop through this episode

WHY CANT PEOPLE TELL THE TRUTH!!!!1fajidadsauhdsads

I like evili juilet too, nice characters are boring.

next weeks looks good i saw the trailer on youtubeee

anyone else read lostpedia

http://lostpedia.com

even fishbiscuit has a page hehehe
#479 Old 04-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Beginner

Quote:

No kidding

My theory is that the others company faked the crash site with the bodies so noone came looking for the island - maybe thats what the captured people we havent heard from since are for!

I was shouting at my laptop through this episode

WHY CANT PEOPLE TELL THE TRUTH!!!!1fajidadsauhdsads

I like evili juilet too, nice characters are boring.

next weeks looks good i saw the trailer on youtubeee

anyone else read lostpedia

http://lostpedia.com

even fishbiscuit has a page hehehe

I was thinking the same deal about the crash site thingy.

And Juliet WOULDA been good as an E-vil one - but she showed that she`s under duress when she said "I hate you" after she stopped the dictaphone *Beavis and Butthead: - he-hehe- you said ...dictaphone - he-hehe*

so yeah, she`s ruined too!

Check out the amusing pic!!! It`s that hairy dog bloke from The Never Ending Story!!
LL

#480 Old 04-29-2007, 01:02 PM
Veggie Regular

I agree, Pirate, Ben is completely capable of that. And probably would do it too to keep people from searching for them and finding his precious island.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page