VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamers: What are you playing?

11K views 66 replies 35 participants last post by  DENNISGUNADDICT 
#1 ·
For all the veggie gamers of the boards, what are you currently playing. Forgive me if there's already a thread like this somewhere, I couldn't see it.

I just finished Assassin's Creed Syndicate, on PS4, which I loved and am now working my way through Tearaway Unfolded. Also on PS4. I was playing Fallout 4 on PC for a while but have put it on hold as I was finding it a bit hard to get into.

#6 ·
I'm completely and utterly obsessed with Fallout 4. Currently haven't played in a couple days though as I'm at a crucial point in the story where I have to decide between factions and it was getting too stressful. :lol:

Before that I had a lot of fun playing Witcher 3, it's a gorgeous game especially whenever Geralt is in the bath. :p

Reactions: Triss
#7 ·
I played roughly 7 and half hours of Fallout 4, according to my Steam account. I thought it was interesting, but for some reason I struggled to get into it, and didn't have that desire to keep playing. I probably just need to give it more of a chance.

On the other hand when I played Assassin's Creed Syndicate, I couldn't stop. Even when I finished the main story I wanted to keep going and do all the extras, which is rare for me.

#14 ·
So jealous! I used to live with a girl who had an Xbox ONE, and I played the first 2 hours of it and loved it. But then she moved out, and the price is currently too high for me on Steam, so I'm going to wait it out. I hate what Microsoft did to that game, those greedy *******s. Making a huge multi-plat game like that a timed exclusive is a really desperate move on their behalf, shows they are panicking about how low the Xbox ONE sales have been when compared to PS4.

#22 ·
Life is strange looks like a game I'd really enjoy. I am just waiting for it to fall in price or release DRM free.

If you guys are interested in story games I'd check out Dreamfall:Chapters
http://www.gog.com/game/dreamfall_chapters_season_pass

It's not quite complete, they're working on the final part right now, but from what I've heard it is pretty good if you're into story games. I do own it myself, but I am waiting for them to finish it before I play so I can do it all at once for the best possible experience.

#23 ·
I've recently finished the last of the Submachine games by Matuesz Skutnik. I've also found Elf Bowling and Elf Bowling II on the internet, along with some old Commander Keen, Jazz Jackrabbit, and Hugo and Penelope games.

#40 ·
On PC, it's Rocketleague with Skype friends, (EU)Hearthstone but only tavern brawls, (NA)Smite when I want to deal with teammates, and Skyrim when I just want to be alone. But I have way too many games to just stick to those few. It's actually my new years resolution to play though some of them or I don't get to buy anything from the steam sales next winter. lol

On PS4 it's Diablo 3 with my boyfriend, sometimes with his brother.

#46 ·
Currently playing:

Dragon Age Inquisition
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Husband is playing:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Fallout 4
Deadpool

And we play Borderlands 2, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel and Mortal Kombat XL together.
Mortal Kombat XL is insanely fun. And brutal.

Reactions: Purp
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.