Gamers: What are you playing? - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 36Likes

#61 Old 04-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Veggie Regular

How old would I sound if I told you that the only game console I ever owned was an Atari 2600?

I'm a hard core gamer, but the games I play don't require electricity. Well, other than pulling out the vacuum cleaner for a game of "Scare the hell out of the rabbit".

These days, it's mostly Pathfinder (Dungeons and Dragons spinoff) and Settlers of Catan. My family's gotten into the Seafarer's expansion for Catan lately. Good stuff.

--Fromper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 04-05-2017, 11:50 AM

Hey all!

Avid RPG lover here. Just finished Breath of the Wild. Great game, but not without it's issues. Overall, I loved it and look forward to how they continue to expand the world through the DLC (Double-edged sword that it is....). Currently playing Tales of Berseria on PS4 and as an avid fan of the Tales series, I am thoroughly impressed with this entry, compared to the steaming pile that Zestiria was....great characters and interesting take on the anti-hero formula. Lastly, when I get the opportunity, I still run around in FFXIV waiting on the next expansion in June! With a job, spouse, and child, that's about all I have time for at the moment!
#63 Old 04-05-2017, 03:59 PM

I (re)started playing Bloodborne yesterday, if you like a challenge and high blood pressure then I'd certainly recommend this.
Some others I've been playing are Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty, Metal Gear Rising and Final Fantasy VI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 04-06-2017, 01:22 AM

I paly nothing. but i have come into this topic to say that i m over 110 days clean of game addiction and counting !!!

JOIN ME!!!!
#65 Old 05-19-2018, 09:16 PM
A softball catcher

Here's what I'm playing right now...

Kingdom Hearts v. 2.8 Collection:

I am doing a run through Kingdom Hearts 2. I am currently playing the second time through the Aghrabah level and am at the save point before you fight Jafar. I am also playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance which debuted for home systems in this collection.

Street Fighter 5: Arcade Collection:

I'm kicking online butt in this fighter using Sakura and Cammy as my mains. I currently have both characters at a B+ level and am anxiously awaiting Sagat to come out in the next season.

Dark Souls 3 Collection:

This is currently the playthrough I'm enjoying the most and having the most difficulty with. Currently stuck at the Lorian and Lothric boss fight.
#66 Old 07-13-2018, 05:27 AM
Banned

I'm playing Ingress right now
#67 Old 09-13-2018, 04:22 AM
Banned

I love playing https://4pics-1word.info/ with my family. It's actually a fun and challenging test for all family. It tests the ability to link stand alone items through word knowledge. It helps to keep your mind active.
#68 Old 10-08-2018, 02:19 AM

Currently I play LOL and CS:GO
I like free online games with interesting plot

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page