What are you listening to right now? - Part V - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 102Likes

#1 Old 11-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Veggie Regular

So what are you listening to? Feel free to share! 

I'm listening to some Star Trek music.

Aristede:book:

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-24-2013, 02:43 AM

:wumpscut: - Music for a German Tribe

#3 Old 11-24-2013, 03:56 AM
Impeach the gangster

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 12-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Impeach the gangster

One of my favorite carols by one of my favorite singers.

Aristede likes this.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
#5 Old 12-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#6 Old 12-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Aristede:elf:

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#7 Old 12-15-2013, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Capstan likes this.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#8 Old 12-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Veggie Regular

^I'm waiting for danakscully64 to emerge from a dark corner right about....NOW! :lol:

---

I'm listening to: "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" sung by Annie Lennox. This is one of the coolest music videos I have ever seen. Particularly interesting is the juxtaposition of pagan imagery against Christian themes. It's a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

Aristede:elf: 

#9 Old 12-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Personent hodie is a traditional carol with text originating in the 12th century and its tune is most likely from the 14th century. It was originally published in the 1582 Finnish song book Piae Cantiones.

#10 Old 12-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Impeach the gangster

Albert Finney as "Scrooge." (Laurence Naismith as Fezziwig.) Music by Leslie Bricusse.

Aristede likes this.

#11 Old 12-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Impeach the gangster

#12 Old 12-17-2013, 10:38 PM
Impeach the gangster

#13 Old 12-18-2013, 02:56 AM
Impeach the gangster

Aristede likes this.

#14 Old 01-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Impeach the gangster

I've been thinking about "the circle of life" lately.

#15 Old 01-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Impeach the gangster

#16 Old 01-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Impeach the gangster

#17 Old 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Impeach the gangster

#18 Old 01-02-2014, 01:26 PM

60225 likes this.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
#19 Old 01-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Banned

#20 Old 01-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Aristede likes this.

#21 Old 01-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Veggie Regular

Ronda alla latina for organ by Hans-André Stamm

#22 Old 01-09-2014, 10:53 PM
Impeach the gangster

#23 Old 01-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

#24 Old 01-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Veggie Regular

The Bill Evans Trio (commentary and wonderful jazz)

Aristede:beatnik:

Werewolf Girl likes this.

#25 Old 01-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Impeach the gangster

#26 Old 01-15-2014, 11:13 AM

Epic music. Here is my current favorite:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud48BNkbuhI

Werewolf Girl likes this.
#27 Old 01-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

I'm getting nostalgic with some Bush.

#28 Old 01-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Veggie Regular

Today I have been listening to some Vivaldi, Chopin, Wagner and Frank Sinatra. Right now I’m listening to Beethoven for babies, and after that I might list to some Louise Armstrong.

#29 Old 01-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Voltaire - Riding a Black Unicorn.

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

#30 Old 01-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Veggie Regular

"Ju Hua Tai" ("Chrysanthemum Flower Bed") sung by the talented Jay Chou. This is the closing theme from the Chinese epic film "Curse of the Golden Flower".

Jasminedesi16 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page