What's the last thing you watched? - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 87Likes

#61 Old 07-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Veggie Regular

I can't believe I clicked on this thread to say the last thing i watched was a re-watch of some of Buffy season 6, and here you guys are all talking about it!

Hush is my favorite Buffy episode.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 07-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlend View Post

I can't believe I clicked on this thread to say the last thing i watched was a re-watch of some of Buffy season 6, and here you guys are all talking about it!

I rewatched it on tv even though I have all the dvds. I need to crack out season 7. I haven't seen that season in forever and they seem to NEVER air it on tv for some reason.
#63 Old 07-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Animaniacs clips on youtube!! Man, that was quality programming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDtdQ8bTvRc

"you know, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus was not a raptor"

www.animal-adoptions.org

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 07-13-2011, 10:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Roseannes Nuts.....Roseanne is a fave of Mine & Dance Moms.

Peace

LOud & PRoud Veggie-Tari-Jenn~~(KNOT)~~ Vegan and NEVER Will Be.
Be Cents-able...Use Coupons!!~~PEace, LOVe & Beautiful COLORFUL RAinbows!!
#65 Old 07-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post

Animaniacs clips on youtube!! Man, that was quality programming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDtdQ8bTvRc

The Animaniacs was an awesome show. Dot's "Poetry Corner" version of "Roses are red" is still one of my all time favorite poems.

--Fromper
#66 Old 07-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I rewatched it on tv even though I have all the dvds. I need to crack out season 7. I haven't seen that season in forever and they seem to NEVER air it on tv for some reason.

I'm planning on continuing to season 7 once I finish with 6. I haven't seen season 7 since it originally aired, even though I too have all the dvds!
#67 Old 07-14-2011, 04:09 AM
Veggie Regular

I miss Animaniacs!

I last watched (part of) Dream a Little Dream on Netflix. I'll have to re-watch it another time when I'm not so tired. My husband has never seen it, so I'll have to make sure he's around.
#68 Old 07-14-2011, 04:51 AM
Veggie Regular

I just started watching The Tudors. So far so good! Lot's of eye candy.

Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.
#69 Old 07-14-2011, 05:23 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I'm planning on continuing to season 7 once I finish with 6. I haven't seen season 7 since it originally aired, even though I too have all the dvds!

I think I only rewatched it once after it aired despite having rewatched all the other seasons numerous times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLoveKnit View Post

I miss Animaniacs!

I last watched (part of) Dream a Little Dream on Netflix. I'll have to re-watch it another time when I'm not so tired. My husband has never seen it, so I'll have to make sure he's around.

Oh wait till Jenn sees that.

I currently have the Today show on.
#70 Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

The Animaniacs was an awesome show. Dot's "Poetry Corner" version of "Roses are red" is still one of my all time favorite poems.

--Fromper

Watched that one too! I was looking for their version of 'The Raven' (anyone remeber that one?) ,but sadly couldn't find it.

I was also watching season 4 episodes of 'Stargate SG-1' oh hulu before Animaniacs distracted me.

"you know, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus was not a raptor"

www.animal-adoptions.org

#71 Old 07-14-2011, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

I've never watched True Blood either, but from he description above, it sounds like the type of trashy "guilty pleasure" type shows that some people like. I think that's the amazing thing about Buffy the Vampire Slayer that most people who never watched it don't realize - it's NOT a trashy "guilty pleasure" type show. The silly title comes from the fact that it was originally intended as a parody, though the original movie just wasn't very good. But the TV show is actually really good entertainment, by just about any standard. I highly recommend it.

--Fromper

I agree! True Blood is a lot of fun (for those of us who love trashy spectacles full of blood, gore and sex ) but in terms of writing quality and character development Buffy is a million miles away. Especially as you follow the story season to season, it's amazingly complex.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#72 Old 07-14-2011, 06:24 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I went to school with Eliza Dushku. She was kind of a b*tch! But then again she was only 14-15 at the time. I'm sure we all were at that age.

Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.
#73 Old 07-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Veggie Regular

I like True Blood because I get to drool over Eric Northman. SERIOUSLY, he is ridiculously attractive. I can't even....I mean, really.

Anyway, last thing I watched was Game Of Thrones. I'm 4 or 5 episodes in now.

Misanthrope seeks misanthrope.
#74 Old 07-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Beginner

Just wait until you get to episode 9, rags! It's one hell of a shocker.
#75 Old 07-14-2011, 08:35 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Wannabe View Post

I just started watching The Tudors. So far so good! Lot's of eye candy.

I spent most of the series like
#76 Old 07-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLoveKnit View Post

I spent most of the series like

I'm right there with ya!!

#77 Old 07-14-2011, 06:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Wannabe View Post

I went to school with Eliza Dushku. She was kind of a b*tch! But then again she was only 14-15 at the time. I'm sure we all were at that age.

I wouldn't be surprised if she never grew out of that stage though. Usually fame and fortune just increases the ***** level to Uber *****.

Last thing I watched was Parks & Recreation.
#78 Old 07-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Veggie Regular

Watching Troll 2. Awesomely bad!

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#79 Old 07-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Veggie Regular

I know it could be a non veg propaganda movie but so bad.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#80 Old 07-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Veggie Regular

The World According To Paris.....

Peace

#81 Old 07-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rags. View Post

I like True Blood because I get to drool over Eric Northman. SERIOUSLY, he is ridiculously attractive. I can't even....I mean, really.

Right there with you

Also, Lafayette. He's gay but super pretty, and easily the funniest character on the show I think.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#82 Old 07-14-2011, 11:04 PM
Banned

World According to Paris

Now I'm almost finished with Big Brother
#83 Old 07-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

World According to Paris

Now I'm almost finished with Big Brother

hey there,

for some reason I really like TWATP espically Brooke Mueller being on there.....

Peace

#84 Old 07-14-2011, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Corey Haim!! View Post

hey there,

for some reason I really like TWATP espically Brooke Mueller being on there.....

Peace

Me, too! I normally don't like Paris Hilton, but generally she seems pretty likable on the show. She's spoiled, and I think she's had some problems because of her fame and being spoiled for her whole life, like her drug problems, but on the show she seems really down-to-earth and caring sometimes. She seems to be growing up, too.

And I originally started watching it for Brooke Mueller, I like seeing her on the show. She seems a lot more down to earth than I thought, too, and I think she's really struggling and trying to get better. I feel sorry for her with some of the situations with her mother, too. Like today the mother said, "Stay out of the media then", but the mother was the one putting her in the media by going to the media and telling them stuff about Brooke.
#85 Old 07-14-2011, 11:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

Me, too! I normally don't like Paris Hilton, but generally she seems pretty likable on the show. She's spoiled, and I think she's had some problems because of her fame and being spoiled for her whole life, like her drug problems, but on the show she seems really down-to-earth and caring sometimes. She seems to be growing up, too.

And I originally started watching it for Brooke Mueller, I like seeing her on the show. She seems a lot more down to earth than I thought, too, and I think she's really struggling and trying to get better. I feel sorry for her with some of the situations with her mother, too. Like today the mother said, "Stay out of the media then", but the mother was the one putting her in the media by going to the media and telling them stuff about Brooke.

sooo agree with you....Paris is spoiled but she seems different and real on here and she is actually likeable and so are her parents and CY.....I feel sooo bad for Brooke though her Mom is the worst when she got outta rehab she was planning parties where there was gonna be drinking and basically told Brooke to Buck Up and just deal with it and she throws in her face how she helps with the kids puhleez....Kathy Hilton is more of a Mom to Brooke than her own Mom......and in the last eppy when she leaked all that junk to the press.....come on.....its soooo sad all round.......and on a totally shallow level.....I luv Paris-S Car.....her adorable hot pink car

Peace

#86 Old 07-14-2011, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Corey Haim!! View Post

sooo agree with you....Paris is spoiled but she seems different and real on here and she is actually likeable and so are her parents and CY.....I feel sooo bad for Brooke though her Mom is the worst when she got outta rehab she was planning parties where there was gonna be drinking and basically told Brooke to Buck Up and just deal with it and she throws in her face how she helps with the kids puhleez....Kathy Hilton is more of a Mom to Brooke than her own Mom......and in the last eppy when she leaked all that junk to the press.....come on.....its soooo sad all round.......and on a totally shallow level.....I luv Paris-S Car.....her adorable hot pink car

Peace

Yeah, I agree, except I don't really like Cy anymore. After he said those things to Paris and got her kicked out and then wanted Paris to apologize I was upset when Paris took him back. She deserves better and he treats her pretty bad sometimes, thought it was nice when he cooked for last episode.

I agree about Kathy being a mom to Brooke. Paris seemed offended that Brooke is sharing with Kathy but I don't think Paris realizes that Brooke probably sees her as a mother. And paris's car is so cute! At first I thought it looked like pepto bismol but when i saw it again I realized the paint was really pearly and shiny so it looks really nice.
#87 Old 07-15-2011, 04:17 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyVegan View Post

Just wait until you get to episode 9, rags! It's one hell of a shocker.

Ooooh! I'm excited now. The episodes are so long though, it may take me a while to get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Right there with you

Also, Lafayette. He's gay but super pretty, and easily the funniest character on the show I think.

He's hilarious. I especially remember in one of the previous series when he was on V and involved with Eric; there were some really funny moments then.

Misanthrope seeks misanthrope.
#88 Old 07-15-2011, 04:39 AM
Veggie Regular

I am watching Sons of Anarchy.

Jax is so HOT

Very good and sometimes shocking episodes - starting season 3 tonight
#89 Old 07-15-2011, 04:43 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasandra View Post

I am watching Sons of Anarchy.

Jax is so HOT

Very good and sometimes shocking episodes - starting season 3 tonight

I was thinking about downloading that. I saw an advert for it the other day.

The last thing I watched was the last ever episode of Friends yesterday and the most recent True Blood.
#90 Old 07-15-2011, 04:57 AM
Veggie Regular

PIXIE DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD.. its really good ..

I am dying to see True Blood Season 4 and the last few episodes of Supernatural S6 and Criminal Minds.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page