Phone Booth - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-06-2003, 08:55 PM

Has anyone seen this movie yet? Was it good?

Lora Lee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-06-2003, 11:34 PM

Nope. But I'm freaking out because my first name is Laura and my middle name is Leigh (pronounced "Lee") and it's really weird to see your screen name! LOL.

I did see "Dream Catcher" however...and taken in the right context, that movie is freaking hilarious....and very entertaining.

Oh!...and suspenseful. I don't know how he could pull that off, but it's typical of the director. (can't remember his name right now). Just don't go in expecting it to be a masterpiece. With Stephen King movies, you never know really.
#3 Old 04-07-2003, 10:49 PM
Veggie Regular

Yes LoraLee, I saw the movie Saturday and I loved it. I want to see it again as soon as it comes out on video!

I like real to life type movies and that is exactly what it was. It could happen to any of us at any time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 04-10-2003, 11:10 PM

I just saw this movie tonight. And I found it to be great. Good actors in it and I think it showed a pretty accurate portrayal of certain aspects of each person. It's a reality movie about the importance of being who you are and being honest. Amazing concepts in this world of ours.

Choi
#5 Old 04-11-2003, 03:55 AM
Beginner

I saw it last week and thought it was pretty good, but I might be biased because any movie where you stare at a hot guy for an hour and a half is usually pretty good to me..lol....I was disappointed that he had to do an "American" accent in the movie because for some reason I have this thing for accents, any guys with an accent is like 20 times cuter to me..lol...and I saw dreamcatcher and thought it was horrible after the first half, and even the first half wasn't that great. But don't trust my opnion on this one because I had been up for over 24 hours at that point, and even though I wasn't tired in the least bit that movie was putting me to sleep, and so during the end I was kinda like nodding through it..lol...so maybe I missed something that made it good..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page