Anyone on Everquest? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-28-2010, 07:55 AM
Veggie Regular

I just started playing the free trial for Everquest II and I love it! I was going to pay for a 3 month subsription thingy, but we don't have a credit card. I know some games let you pay through paypal, but does everquest? I can't find it anywhere! Does anybody know?

"Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, think, and speak as you...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Veggie Regular

Are you playing Everquest extended?? I thought that was free to play. I played that for a little while but im back on LOTRO ever since that went free to play (well sorta free)

I think Sony is smart enough to have a few other payment options but i'm not sure paypal is one of them. I did find this though http://www.paybycash.com/everquest2/codelist.php
#3 Old 12-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Thanks that really is helpful.

Just out of curiousity, why did you quit when they went with the free option?

"Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, think, and speak as you...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 12-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Veggie Regular

I never really played Everquest only the free version (everquest extended). I had a subscription to WoW and played some Guildwars but i'm a bit of a cheapo when it comes to online gaming. If i like a game i'm willing to pay a monthly subscription but i have to really like it. So right now i'm playing Lotro (pretty good game for free to play imo) until The old Republic comes out. I'll probably sub to that one.

I'm also intrigued by the game Mortal online. It looks like an elder scrolls game but I don't think my PC can handle it though.
#5 Old 01-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Veggie Regular

I started out with Everquest years ago - but gave it up after a few months. The quests were really tedious and leveling was difficult. Plus there were equipment penalties for dying and stuff which only made things more frustrating.

Now I'm on WoW - which I find to a much more rewarding waste of time.

But maybe they've improved EQ since then. As long as you are having fun!

There is no such thing as truth. People who really know what happened aren't talking. And the people who don't have a clue, you can't shut them up. - Tom Waits

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page