What songs are playing in your head? - Page 9 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#241 Old 05-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#242 Old 05-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Vegan Very Metal

Jack and Jill by Raydio. It was played on Pick of the Pops on BBC radio 2 here in the UK. I can't really remember the song from 1978 being just five years old at the time, but during the 1980's my mother used to tape a load of music of the radio and i sometimes used to listen, and the song Jack and Jill was on one of the tapes.
#243 Old 05-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Veggie Regular

Video Killed The Radio Star : The Buggles. 

Has been known to tip people over the edge...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#244 Old 05-26-2013, 09:42 AM
Veggie Regular

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
https://
https://www.autistici.org/en/index.html  https://riseup.net/en

https://pay.reddit.com/r/privacy/wiki/index

#245 Old 06-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Banned

Doodoo doodoo doodoo doodoodoo

Doodoo doodoo doo doo doo

#246 Old 06-14-2013, 04:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Paula Abdul---"Cold-Hearted Snake"    

AAAAaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

#247 Old 06-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Veggie Regular

Want you gone ~* Lol off of portal game ps 3 ~*
#248 Old 06-15-2013, 11:59 PM
Veggie Regular

https://
https://www.autistici.org/en/index.html  https://riseup.net/en

https://pay.reddit.com/r/privacy/wiki/index

#249 Old 07-17-2013, 06:36 AM
Veggie Regular

Do Ray mi from sound of music

#250 Old 07-17-2013, 06:57 AM
Zelda Freak

This is going to sound stupid, but the theme in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. My son and I loved the first one so we keep watching the trailer of the 2nd getting ready for when it comes out in the fall. But sadly, now the theme music at the end won't get out of my head. 

~ Jennifer

* Find VeggieBoards:

+

* Find me:
+
+
#251 Old 07-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Frère Jacques

the french nursery melody.

The original French version of the song off wikipedia is as follows:

Frère Jacques, frère Jacques,
Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong.

The song is traditionally translated into English as:

Are you sleeping, are you sleeping,
Brother John? Brother John?
Morning bells are ringing! Morning bells are ringing!
Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong.

and now i have stuck that song in all of your heads! haha

khadijah and Werewolf Girl like this.

#252 Old 07-17-2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer C View Post

This is going to sound stupid, but the theme in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. My son and I loved the first one so we keep watching the trailer of the 2nd getting ready for when it comes out in the fall. But sadly, now the theme music at the end won't get out of my head. 

I could quote that movie word for word. First my daughter had an obsession with it, a few years ago. Then my foster kids went through an obsession. I've had my fill of that movie. lol  I'm not even going to show my daughter the trailer for the second one. She'll find it eventually and torture me with it when she does.

In my head right now is Misery by Green Day. I heard it on my iPod earlier and now it's stuck in my noggin.

#253 Old 07-17-2013, 08:16 PM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Tonight....take me to the other side.

Sparks fly like the fourth of july <3

"Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?" ~Pierre Troubetzkoy
#254 Old 07-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Zelda Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyApple View Post

I could quote that movie word for word. First my daughter had an obsession with it, a few years ago. Then my foster kids went through an obsession. I've had my fill of that movie. lol  I'm not even going to show my daughter the trailer for the second one. She'll find it eventually and torture me with it when she does.

In my head right now is Misery by Green Day. I heard it on my iPod earlier and now it's stuck in my noggin.

You have to admit it's SO much better than most kid flicks though. Cedar went through a whole Bob the Builder and Elmo thing better left unspoken about, so believe me, I'm so willing to watch stuff like cloudy :) 

~ Jennifer

* Find VeggieBoards:

+

* Find me:
+
+
#255 Old 07-18-2013, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer C View Post

You have to admit it's SO much better than most kid flicks though. Cedar went through a whole Bob the Builder and Elmo thing better left unspoken about, so believe me, I'm so willing to watch stuff like cloudy :) 

Don't get me wrong, I do like the movie. It's seeing/hearing it 900x that gets old. Cloudy and the Lorax are two movies that I've seen enough of for a while. When my kids were little they preferred movies like Free Willy, Mighty Joe Young and Milo & Otis. Corny yet cute.

#256 Old 07-18-2013, 05:02 AM

Fat bottomed girls is ALWAYS stuck in my head

Werewolf Girl likes this.
#257 Old 07-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Veggie Regular

this on is always stuck

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY

#258 Old 07-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Veggie Regular

I love this game and this song has been in my head for days .... ;)

#259 Old 07-20-2013, 01:06 AM
Veggie Regular

Astor Piazzolla is one of my favorite composers and quite often I get one of his tangos stuck in my head. One of my favorite tangos by Piazzolla is Oblivion. 

Viva la música del Rey de Tango Nuevo! 

Aristedeguitarist.gif

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#260 Old 07-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Veggie Regular

Went to a Renaissance Faire yesterday. Having previously been a Ren performer, I found myself getting in the mood to go by having one of the old songs I used to dance to stuck in my head, and it's still stuck there today.

--Fromper
juggle.gif
#261 Old 07-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Veggie Regular

This song is still in my head ha! When I say days I mean it smiley.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender phase View Post

I love this game and this song has been in my head for days .... wink3.gif
#262 Old 07-22-2013, 07:10 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

Went to a Renaissance Faire yesterday. Having previously been a Ren performer, I found myself getting in the mood to go by having one of the old songs I used to dance to stuck in my head, and it's still stuck there today.

--Fromper
juggle.gif

I love Renaissance era music, especially basse danses. For example, some of my favorite composers are Michael Praetorius and Tylman Susato and each wrote great music during the era. In fact, Susato's piece Mohrentanz has been stuck in my head for a while. 

Aristedebook2.gif

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#263 Old 07-22-2013, 10:53 PM

Dogs, by Pink Floyd
#264 Old 07-23-2013, 08:58 AM
Veggie Regular

Wow that just made me want to go listen to wish you here album smiley.gif
Dungjoy likes this.
#265 Old 07-23-2013, 01:44 PM

I'm Not Like Everybody Else by The Kinks and Goody Two Shoes by Adam Ant. These two often play in my head, sometimes too often even. tongue3.gif You have been warned!

#266 Old 08-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Veggie Regular

"Close to You" by The Carpenters has been my earworm lately. It's so beautiful, yet sad too, especially so considering the fate of Karen Carpenter. sad.gif

Aristedebook2.gif

#267 Old 08-13-2013, 07:45 PM
Veggie Regular

Requiem of the Gods from Castlevania

Aristedebook2.gif

#268 Old 08-31-2013, 03:16 PM
Veggie Regular

The opening theme from the anime Vampire Princess Miyu.

Aristede:book:

#269 Old 09-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Veggie Regular

This song has been stuck in my head forever (okay, the last week). I've listened to so many different versions of this piece, but this just might be my favorite. 

Aristede:book:

#270 Old 09-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Veggie Regular

"The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden. Don't even ask why...

--Fromper
juggle.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page