The Walking Dead (WARNING: Contains Spoilers) - Page 12 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#331 Old 11-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Veggie Regular

I still don't like Andrea. I think it's great that she got all badass and self-sufficient, but she's still a moron.

Michonne is super cool.

The town is clearly creepy, and the governor is a psycho, but I wonder if it's more complicated than it looks. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
He killed all the military guys, and is keeping the ladies, but is that as transparent as it looks? He saved Merle, but maybe one guy alone is an asset because he'll be more compliant, but a group of dudes is a threat to his authority? Who was in his bed? Just some random chick? Is he just a crazy cult leader?
Werewolf Girl likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#332 Old 02-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Veggie Regular

yay the back half of season 4 starts tomorrow night. i have been looking forward to it for 2 months since i became addicted thanks to netflix having the first 3 seasons.

#333 Old 02-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispex22 View Post

yay the back half of season 4 starts tomorrow night. i have been looking forward to it for 2 months since i became addicted thanks to netflix having the first 3 seasons.

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder! Can't wait. I feel like the show has been kind of up and down in terms of quality but it was getting really good so I'm looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#334 Old 02-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

So I'm looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

Spoiler alert : They all die and change into zombies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
https://
https://www.autistici.org/en/index.html  https://riseup.net/en

https://pay.reddit.com/r/privacy/wiki/index

#335 Old 03-26-2014, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Soooo... Is anyone here still watching this show because it has gotten INSANE again.

There was a scene a couple episodes back that totally shocked me and I'm a total horror nerd who has seen some really dark and grisly stuff. I still did not see that coming....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I am of course referring to Lizzy killing Mika and almost killing the baby in 'The Grove.' That was SO MESSED UP!!!

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#336 Old 03-26-2014, 04:17 PM
Veggie Regular

Werewolf Girl I still watch and yeah for those who stopped watching check back in or hulu it if you like you will be surprised. O.O
#337 Old 03-26-2014, 08:08 PM
Riot Nrrrd

I watched seasons 1-3 when AMC ran them all over a holiday and have been watching season 4 as it airs. I'm looking forward to the finale this Sunday. They showed a brief clip on Talking Dead to preview the finale, and said the episode was so packed that that brief clip was one of the few that wouldn't give anything away. It should be good.

Dave in MPLS / DISCLAIMER: I am not an actual rooster.
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness"
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 18002738255
#338 Old 04-25-2014, 12:33 AM

Honestly i don't like Walking dead so much. I think Game of thrones and Vaikings are far better than walking dead.

#339 Old 04-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukit View Post

Honestly i don't like Walking dead so much. I think Game of thrones and Vaikings are far better than walking dead.

I can understand that since Walking Dead does have its ups and downs in terms of quality, shows like Game of Thrones are definitely superior. However that being said there are still some really great moments on Walking Dead, that's why I keep watching even though sometimes the characters make me roll my eyes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page