K'naan! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-29-2010, 09:12 PM

hey all, anyone love K'naan?/ if u r watching world cup u must have seen his song wavin flag by now? anyway i love K'naan he is my favorite artist he is so real to me. if you guys don't know his music and wanna hear something new check it out. some good tracks are somalia, take a minute, in the beginning, fatimah, wavin flag, i come prepared... among others
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-05-2010, 08:31 PM

omg! I love k'naan. He did a song with my two favorite artist...a reson to love him more. Nancy Ajram and Nelly Furtado! The guys been every where
#3 Old 07-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Veggie Regular

I hadn't heard of this artist before the World Cup but I now have one of his albums, I quite like his music.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-13-2010, 07:18 PM
Veggie Regular

I thought this thread was about Star Trek or Babylon 5 or something. K'naan sounds like an alien.
#5 Old 07-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromache' date='14 July 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1279070321' post='2673364 View Post

I thought this thread was about Star Trek or Babylon 5 or something. K'naan sounds like an alien.

I had never thought of this but you are right, it really does sound like an alien. Could be right out of an episode of Doctor Who.
#6 Old 07-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Veggie Regular

I like take a minute a lot!

I was really disappointed with I come prepared. Damian Marley has done some good collabs but I personally don't think this was one of them.
#7 Old 07-16-2010, 06:33 AM
Banned

I have The Dusty Foot Philosopher and I love it. I need more K'naan.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page