Veggie Gamers - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Beginner

Is there a thread on here for video games? I couldn't see one yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Veggie Regular

I've gotten rid of my TV and given my Playstation 3, SuperNintendo, Playstation 2, Xbox, all my video games and my Guitar Hero paraphrenalia away to a bunch of little kids (trying to get over a materialistic streak).

However, I LOVE me some Guitar Hero. And Mario Kart. And Metal Gear Solid. Just don't own any of them anymore.
#3 Old 07-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Veggie Regular

I used to have an Xbox 360 but I sold it not long ago. I still play PC games a lot, pretty much any genre, just depends on what mood I'm in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Beginner

I play my xbox 360 pro alot sometimes I don't. I have a ps2 fat used and doesn't really work in the box, I have a ps2 slim it's like brand new still in the box but I used it sometimes.. I have a wii I use it sometimes but still brand new.. I have a dreamcast. My brother has a gamecube in the box used tho, nintendo 64 and xbox and a dreamcast.. But I put them in wraps so they preserv cause I don't play them well my brother's dreamcast and xbox looks like ****..
#5 Old 07-27-2009, 12:34 PM
Veggie Regular

We have an Xbox 360 and a Wii. My grandson Colin who is 8 plays a lot! I play with him and his sister sometimes. We have Guitar Hero World Tour and its a lot of fun. I also like the Wii sports games. We play tennis and baseball the most, though I like the bowling better. Colin loves the Mario games too.

"Women & cats will do as they please, & men & dogs should relax & get used to the idea." Robert Heinlein
#6 Old 07-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Beginner

I have an Xbox 360 and a Wii, currently I'm hooked on Mass Effect and Wii Sports Resort
#7 Old 07-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Veggie Regular

I would like to get the Wii Sports Resort! I saw a demo on TV of it and it looks cool!

"Women & cats will do as they please, & men & dogs should relax & get used to the idea." Robert Heinlein
#8 Old 07-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Veggie Regular

More gamers! This is a very bad habit of mine, I should not be doing this, but I do.
#9 Old 07-27-2009, 04:58 PM

I'm currently playing Fallout 3 and NCAA Football 10 on the 360. Anyone else playing NCAA?
#10 Old 07-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Colin and I were just playing "Boogie Superstar". I can't carry a tune!

#11 Old 07-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Veggie Regular

i have a ps2 and gamecube but mostly play world of warcraft on pc nowadays but hubby and i both like guitar hero too, we just got the metallica edition it rocks. i might go play it now if wow isn't back up yet (maintenace day)

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
#12 Old 07-28-2009, 12:39 PM
Beginner

Wii Sports Resort is wonderful - it looks like just another collection of mini-games, but most of them are superb, much better than most of the 3rd party mini-game collections on the Wii. In fact I haven't played any mini-game collection (including the original Wii Sports) that comes close to it.

I rented Fallout 3 - only tried it for a day, didn't get into it - I keep thinking about buying it and giving it a longer go.
#13 Old 07-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Veggie Regular

You should. Fallout 3 is great.

I have a 360, PS2, N64, NES, DS, Intellivision. I used to game a lot but now I don't have much time. I still love a good RPG or FPS though.
#14 Old 07-29-2009, 11:40 AM
Beginner

Maybe I will pickup a copy of Fallout 3 soon - atm I'm kept busy with Wii Sports Resort, The Conduit, Battefield 1943 and the new Gears Of War 2 downloadable content Too many great games to keep up with right now...

Just got back from visiting a friend, who is disabled, has less than 100% use of her arms, but she loves the less strenuous events on Sports Resort, archery in particular. Only found out the other day, each archery stage, has a hidden item, usually a piece of fruit somewhere in it, which you can get points for shooting
#15 Old 07-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm obsessed with gaming. I play a lot of Rock Band 2 on 360. Can't wait for the Beatles.

Check out my webcomic! www.GrammarComic.com
#16 Old 07-31-2009, 09:56 AM

I play Halo. Unfortunately my internet is too slow for live so I usually just play solo Legendary.
#17 Old 08-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Veggie Regular

Wii Sports Resort
#18 Old 08-04-2009, 01:14 AM

I am currently trying to find games on the p/c to keep me interested. Spore was okay for the past few days, need to get my 360 back from my friends and borrow his Dead rising again =P Mostly play sports games lately.. eh, oh well =]
#19 Old 08-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDean1105 View Post

I am currently trying to find games on the p/c to keep me interested. Spore was okay for the past few days, need to get my 360 back from my friends and borrow his Dead rising again =P Mostly play sports games lately.. eh, oh well =]

Ever tried Darwinia? That's about the only PC game i'm into these days.
#20 Old 08-08-2009, 12:37 PM

Yeah, I'm a veggie gamer. Recently, though, all I've been playing is the PC version of Team Fortress 2. Definitely the most fun I've ever had in a multiplayer game.
#21 Old 08-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Beginner

I was an avid player of World of Warcraft and most recently i started playing Lord of the Rings Online... not really too much into console games. With the new expansion coming out for WoW, I may have to start playing again, just to make a Worgen- too bad they're on the Alliance side :-(
#22 Old 08-29-2009, 08:19 AM
Veggie Regular

i dunno i think worgen is kind of a silly idea. goblins everyone saw coming from day 1. i might actually have to start a horde toon so i can play a goblin. did you see the cinematic for the expansion? they're totally mangling all the zones, looks like the ground will be all split with lava and stuff, the terrain will all be totally messed up. it's a cool idea because people who've been playing since the start are getting super bored of the lowbie areas

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/catac...lay=true#video

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
#23 Old 08-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Beginner

Yeah, I saw the cinematic- .. I don't know I'm not a big fan of the goblins... I don't know- they're just creepy. I've always liked Worgen, since back in the day of Shadow Fang Keep... It's so unfair that they chose them for the Alliance (Horde since the game was released)
#24 Old 08-31-2009, 12:58 AM
Veggie Regular

I game on the PC constantly. You know, like a real gamer
#25 Old 08-31-2009, 08:20 AM
Beginner

I lost interest in PC gaming a few years ago, all the glitches, patches, incompatibility problems - plus the need to keep upgrading all the time. I love console so much more

Anything that doesn't involve Microsoft Windows has a huge advantage for me
#26 Old 09-01-2009, 03:49 PM

I'm pretty deep into WoW myself. Hopefully my guild will have Yogg down this week... even if it is after patch- LOL. I'm half excited for the new expansion and half not. As much as I want to see the old world get new life I still think that new players should experience Azeroth the way it was :/

Anyhow, it's really the only PC/console game I play >.<
#27 Old 09-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Kiz
Veggie Regular

I'm a fairly addicted gamer. I play PC and DS games. PC for home - DS for the train. Currently playing WoW most, but I've only been playing for about 2 weeks this time around. I'm not sure it is an addiction that will last.

Love the post? Why not buy the T-shirt!
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=categorie&cat=8
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=product&info=94
#28 Old 09-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm a "poser gamer". I love to game, but suck... lol. I have a gamecube and a PS2, i love to play Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, DDR and mario. =D
#29 Old 09-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Veggie Regular

I love Left 4 Dead and sometimes play Counter Strike Source, Sims, etc but consule games----KINGDOM HEARTS ALL THE WAY. Nintendo DS, Mario games and Professor layton, Brain age etc etc

ÂBecause the heart beats under a covering of hair, of fur, feathers, or wings, it is, for that reason, to be of no account? - Jean Paul Richter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page