Paula may not return to Idol. - VeggieBoards

Paula may not return to Idol.

rainforests1's Avatar rainforests1
05:59 PM 07-21-2009
http://www.fancast.com/blogs/tv-news...-says-manager/

This is sad. I was hoping all four judges would return next season for what hopefully will be the last season. We'll know more about this soon but it doesn't look good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tori~CL's Avatar Tori~CL
10:45 PM 07-21-2009
Yeah, it won't be the same. I guess auditions start next month. I hate to see Idol come to an end.
WonderRandy's Avatar WonderRandy
01:22 AM 07-22-2009
Auditions already started. I had two friends audition in LA on July 3rd.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

08:33 AM 07-22-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~CL View Post

Yeah, it won't be the same. I guess auditions start next month. I hate to see Idol come to an end.

The show is getting old at this point. Especially if Simon decides not to return after next season, I think they'd be better off ending the show preferably with Paula there.
08:34 AM 07-22-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRandy View Post

That's odd because everything I've read says otherwise. Wouldn't they know whether she's returning if that's the case. I hope your friends make it to Hollywood.
Skylark's Avatar Skylark
04:26 PM 07-22-2009
I'm no Idol fan, but the dozen or so times I've seen the show, Paula did not seem to be very with it. There are enough strung-out celebrities on TV without her.
Tori~CL's Avatar Tori~CL
10:09 PM 07-22-2009
Yeah, I swear I heard on E news when they said Paula might be leaving and auditions didn't start until August. Now I am confused how it will all work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post

I'm no Idol fan, but the dozen or so times I've seen the show, Paula did not seem to be very with it. There are enough strung-out celebrities on TV without her.

The point is that the real fans that have watched it for years knows it won't be the same without her or Simon and the show won't go on. I don't think either can be replaced and I am sure Idol has run it's course. Well Randy is there until 2011 I think.
11:39 AM 07-23-2009
Do you think this means Kara will definitely be back if Paula is not?
11:41 AM 07-23-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post

I can understand your view point, but Paula compliments Simon very well. I don't feel Kara compliments him very well. The show is better off with both Paula and Simon around.
GhostUser's Avatar GhostUser
07:18 PM 07-23-2009
I have never seen the show...but have seen clips and heard about it....and I think the show needs her....I am a big fan of her music from the 80s/90s....shes a great talent and she may be loopy but so are alot of people....
Tori~CL's Avatar Tori~CL
09:01 PM 07-23-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforests1 View Post

Do you think this means Kara will definitely be back if Paula is not?

My guess would be yes.
10:47 AM 08-06-2009
I guess it's official. There's been talk she may go on So You Think You Can Dance, but I will miss her not being on Idol.
brittany,_'s Avatar brittany,_
11:50 AM 08-06-2009
Yeah, I heard that Paula was leaving Idol. I'm really upset, I think she was the best judge out of all of them.
Peaches's Avatar Peaches
11:13 AM 08-12-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRandy View Post

That's wonderful!!! I wish them all the best of luck.
Reply Up