Human population control (split from Wild Horses thread) - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforests1 View Post

Humans are also overpopulated, but obviously you're not going to see violence like this to solve that problem. This should get a lot of attention, but it doesn't appear to be getting much at the moment.

Don't kid yourself. Plans for human population reduction are already made and being carried out.

Planned Parenthood, for example, is a modern eugenics agency.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post

Don't kid yourself. Plans for human population reduction are already made and being carried out.

Planned Parenthood, for example, is a modern eugenics agency.

Yeahhhhh sure...

*this space not for sale*
#3 Old 07-12-2008, 03:34 AM
Beginner

Yes, I'm sure...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

Call transcript from recent Planned Parenthood investigation:

"Actor: I want to specify that abortion to help a minority group, would that be possible?

Planned Parenthood: Absolutely.

A: Like the black community for example?

PP: Certainly.

A: The abortion - I can give money specifically for a black baby, that would be the purpose?

PP: Absolutely. If you wanted to designate that your gift be used to help an African-American woman in need, then we would certainly make sure that the gift was earmarked for that purpose.

A: Great, because I really faced trouble with affirmative action, and I don't want my kids to be disadvantaged against black kids. I just had a baby; I want to put it in his name.

PP: Yes, absolutely.

A: And we don't, you know we just think, the less black kids out there the better.

PP: (Laughs) Understandable, understandable.

A: Right. I want to protect my son, so he can get into college."

A little education and research goes a long ways. There's nothing wrong with the right to choose, but the avenues where people take that choice need to be explored before taking them for face value.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-12-2008, 12:22 PM

Please take the conspiracy theories to their own thread.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#5 Old 07-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

Please take the conspiracy theories to their own thread.

It's simple history. Not theoretical.

Quote:

Just a reminder, that discouraging others from posting goes against VB's posting rules.

Pot, meet kettle.
#6 Old 07-17-2008, 12:49 AM

Dude, learn how to read. I did not discourage you from posting, full stop. I said that it didn't belong in this thread.

Wrt to your "simple history"...where is the source for this supposed Planned Parenthood conversation? You talk about doing a "a little education and research". If, by that, you mean, taking the 30 seconds to post a link from Wikipedia, I'll admit that I've failed in that regard.

I'm well aware of Margaret Sanger's professed beliefs. Going from her stance on eugenics (but not genocide, as is implied) to this surreptitious phone conversation however, is a stretch.

However, if you wish to continue this conversation, I again ask that you start a new thread.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#7 Old 07-17-2008, 02:16 AM
Beginner

Before telling me to "learn how to read," dudette, I invite you to read the forum rules, which specifically state, "No personal attacks."

Genocide and Eugenics are two sides to the same coin... You can't say they're different. They intertwine.

You continued the conversation, so I'll post a response (You can't just throw around mod/admin powers as an excuse to state your opinion on something and then shut the lights off in the room.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eygv8qEkiFE (source)

(Not trying to make this an argument about the subject of a woman's right to choose... That doesn't have anything to do with it at all. That's a personal, very serious decision for that person or couple to make, and impossible for anyone outside of that relationship to understand. That phone call was, however, made by an anti-abortion group to PP... That doesn't change the fact that they (PP) actively engage in clandestine eugenics.)

Back to what rainforests1 said, "Humans are also overpopulated, but obviously you're not going to see violence like this to solve that problem."

That's wrong. It happens every day, and has been happening for quite some time. What was proposed to happen to these wild horses is going on right now in much of the world to humans.

I didn't derail the topic. I corrected a statement. Then you condescendingly labeled what I said as a conspiracy theory, because it's tough to swallow. Well maybe it's only a theory that animals other than humans are sentient, and the veg movement is a conspiracy started by agricultural magnates in order to sell more greens.
#8 Old 07-17-2008, 12:23 PM

Quote:

Before telling me to "learn how to read," dudette, I invite you to read the forum rules, which specifically state, "No personal attacks."

My statement was not a personal attack. You accused me of discouraging you from posting, which was not accurate. My response was meant to correct that supposition. Anyway.

Quote:

Genocide and Eugenics are two sides to the same coin... You can't say they're different. They intertwine.

I'd agree that they often intertwine, but they are different. Genocidal philosophies seek to destroy an entire race/ethnicity. Eugenics is people who want to "better" humanity by eliminated those who are "weak" (less intelligent, etc.) Now, this philosophy very very often associates itself with racist ones, but it's not a requirement.

Quote:

You continued the conversation, so I'll post a response (You can't just throw around mod/admin powers as an excuse to state your opinion on something and then shut the lights off in the room.)

You misunderstand. I responded primarily to your accusation regarding the rules. I was unsure if you wished to continue the discussion, so I left the ball in your court as it were. Since you seem unwilling/unable to start a new thread, I'll just do it myself so as not to derail the op's thread further. It wasn't about shutting the lights off in the room, more that we were behaving like people chatting in the middle of a movie. If I wanted to "throw around" mod powers (pauses to laugh), I'd have just deleted your posts.

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eygv8qEkiFE (source)

(Not trying to make this an argument about the subject of a woman's right to choose... That doesn't have anything to do with it at all. That's a personal, very serious decision for that person or couple to make, and impossible for anyone outside of that relationship to understand. That phone call was, however, made by an anti-abortion group to PP... That doesn't change the fact that they (PP) actively engage in clandestine eugenics.)

I've seen a print report of similar stories to the ones shown in the YouTube link. While I have some doubts about their veracity, even this situation would not render PP "a modern eugenics agency".

Quote:

Back to what rainforests1 said, "Humans are also overpopulated, but obviously you're not going to see violence like this to solve that problem."

That's wrong. It happens every day, and has been happening for quite some time. What was proposed to happen to these wild horses is going on right now in much of the world to humans.

I think there was an inference of legality as well, in rainforests1's post. Legally sanctioned killing of humans, to reduce overpopulation is not happening (at least not yet). Now, I know you can make arguments about inherent racism in government policies or well-timed wars, etc, but that's not the same as what's happening with the horses.

Quote:

I didn't derail the topic. I corrected a statement. Then you condescendingly labeled what I said as a conspiracy theory, because it's tough to swallow. Well maybe it's only a theory that animals other than humans are sentient, and the veg movement is a conspiracy started by agricultural magnates in order to sell more greens.

Oh where to start here. I love the irony of you saying that I was being condescending, but the stating that I did so because (with best Jack Nicholson voice) I can't handle the truth. Please. I know that the world can be a tough place.

Not all vegetarians believe animals are sentient, either. Some vegheads believe that only some are sentient too (does a beetle have self-awareness, for instance?)

Your diversionary tactics are interesting in a carnival side-show sort of way, but I still haven't seen the proof of "plans for human population reduction" being carried out.

#9 Old 07-17-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:

Call transcript from recent Planned Parenthood investigation:

"Actor: I want to specify that abortion to help a minority group, would that be possible?

Planned Parenthood: Absolutely.

A: Like the black community for example?

PP: Certainly.

A: The abortion - I can give money specifically for a black baby, that would be the purpose?

PP: Absolutely. If you wanted to designate that your gift be used to help an African-American woman in need, then we would certainly make sure that the gift was earmarked for that purpose.

A: Great, because I really faced trouble with affirmative action, and I don't want my kids to be disadvantaged against black kids. I just had a baby; I want to put it in his name.

PP: Yes, absolutely.

A: And we don't, you know we just think, the less black kids out there the better.

PP: (Laughs) Understandable, understandable.

A: Right. I want to protect my son, so he can get into college."

What's the source for that conversation?
#10 Old 07-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Veggie Regular

Even if the conversation is/were true, what does it prove? That Planned Parenthood has a screwed up employee? What big organization doesn't?
#11 Old 07-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm not sure why my quote is being used for this thread, but our society is headed in the opposite direction. I don't know a lot about eugenics and don't recall supporting it on this board, but it seems like you are only listing one group that supports it.
#12 Old 07-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven View Post

Even if the conversation is/were true, what does it prove? That Planned Parenthood has a screwed up employee? What big organization doesn't?

Yes. I was going to say the same. With any organization you have to look at official policy unless you can uncover some kind of common unwritten rule that could be exposed somehow. One conversation does not fit that criteria, imo.
#13 Old 07-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Could you go into more detail please?
#14 Old 07-18-2008, 01:36 AM
Veggie Regular

from what I have seen of his posts wild theory's and crazy accusations are more his thing than showing details and proof.its like hes silver jr or something.
#15 Old 07-18-2008, 08:21 AM
Veggie Regular

What I don't understand is why a new thread was started. I'd think it'd make more sense to respond to my post on that thread rather than start a new one.
#16 Old 07-18-2008, 10:03 AM

rainforest1: The other thread was primarily about horses, and this conversation was veering off topic. Deciding where to split the threads is just a judgment call.

#17 Old 07-19-2008, 03:18 AM
Veggie Regular

oh planned parenthood is a modern eugenics society? i'm so glad to see another well researched statement of 'fact' on the heap

whatever margaret sanger's beliefs, she hasn't been around for a very long time. last time i looked i didn't see planned parenthood refusing to give birth control and other services to white folks.
#18 Old 07-19-2008, 03:33 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinnesshero View Post

from what I have seen of his posts wild theory's and crazy accusations are more his thing than showing details and proof.its like hes silver jr or something.

Alex Jones' End Game: Blueprint For Global Enslavement

http://youtube.com/watch?v=As1aiT4eMoU

Also, another related article:

http://www.sas.org/tcs/weeklyIssues_...e1p/index.html
#19 Old 07-19-2008, 07:04 AM
Banned

^^Interesting link rvijay , I noticed I didn't see Dr. Pianka walking his talk and walking the plank and eliminating himself first , or the other scientists who agreed with him , grouping up for mass suicide .
#20 Old 07-19-2008, 10:25 AM

*gigglesnort* Alex Jones....

As for Dr. Pianka, he denies suggesting wiping out the majority of the human race:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Pianka#Controversy

#21 Old 07-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

If anything Alex Jones presents is questionable/or can be proved contrary etc.,, he encourages people to call on his show, email him etc., If there are such callers, he doesn't make them wait, he puts them on top of the line.

prisonplanet.com
#22 Old 07-19-2008, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:

As for Dr. Pianka, he denies suggesting wiping out the majority of the human race:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Pianka#Controversy

Well why don't the Texas academy of Sciences release a copy of his speach .
#23 Old 07-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Masterlist of Dead Scientists/Microbiologists, some examples:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/...aster_list.htm

http://www.rense.com/general62/sci.htm

Comments: What were they working on ? Why did their lives end suddenly ? I heard about all this on the Alex Jones show and googled. There are several other sites that raise such questions.

This info. along with The End Game movie does seem consistent. However, for the common person, this info. is just knowledge. Knowing it doesn't make any difference.
#24 Old 07-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesand View Post

Well why don't the Texas academy of Sciences release a copy of his speach .

You must be joking. Look at the controversy sorrounding his speech even without it being published.
#25 Old 07-20-2008, 03:33 AM

The recorded conversation is a pretty weak support to your claim that they're a eugenic group. It sounded like all the lady was trying to do was to secure a donation. I could see her rolling her eyes while going "uh huh, mmhmm." You really cannot pin the view of one single racist donor (a fake one at that) on an organization that's accepting the tainted funds and say that it's part of their policies.
#26 Old 07-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Veggie Regular

What's this thread about exactly? I come here and people are just talking about Planned Parenthood. I'm confused. If you guys want suggestions/methods of population control, I have plenty of effective population control methods:

eternal abstinence (stupid sex), smoking, war, assisted suicide, abortion, death penalty, natural distasters, fatal accidents.......you'd think these would have worked........such a shame.....
#27 Old 07-28-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Vegan View Post

I have plenty of effective population control methods:

eternal abstinence (stupid sex), smoking, war, assisted suicide, abortion, death penalty, natural distasters, fatal accidents.......you'd think these would have worked........such a shame.....

And of course, the Pandemic Flu. Expectation is a 35% mortality rate in the First World, probably double that in other less developed places. Look for the Earth to get lighter by about 45% overall. From 6.5B to 3B in the space of a year.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page