1) do you believe in the soul?
2) do you believe in OBE's
They may be possible, though I have never had one.
3) do you believe an OBE is a mental thing and not a spiritual thing (caused by chemicals in the brain or neurons being activated by something or other)
I believe that our brains and bodies are wired for experiencing the sacred, making for no distinct difference between a mental thing and a spiritual thing.4) is it wrong for a human to have an OBE if it means going where humans don't go physically (aka...like walking into the bosses office when he's not in there to see...similar aspect is a human having an OBE when "God" might not be wanting said human to do such a thing)...
Hmm. If I am having the OBE, why is it against God's will? If I am doing something malicious in my OBE, or I don't do it for positive spiritual gain, then I think it may be wrong.
5) if you believe in OBE's...do you think reincarnation is a possibility, or do you feel that people just move on out of the earth once their life is over with.
I feel reincarnation is a definite possibility, though I can't know for sure.
6) Do you feel that animals have souls?
7) If animals do have souls, would they go where humans go when they all die...:-p
I can't answer that, because I don't know where humans go when they die. I believe in an afterlift, whether that is reincarnation, heaven, or a multidimensional afterlife where we still have lots of 'layers' to work through- who knows? I would like to think our animal friends and foes would be there with us, but perhaps they aren't. I think of souls as being very 'pure' and very similiar, however...as essence of life. So, I think animals would be there.