Should I be banned? - VeggieBoards
View Poll Results: Should The Rev be Banned From VB?
He's a disgusting, pathetic perv, and he must go! 0 0%
He's a good guy, and I think he should stay! 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-03-2005, 03:56 PM

I posted a poll recently that I didn't think was that bad, but I think I can hear the gathering of a mob, and I swear that's approaching torchlight I see. So, VB, should I be thrown to the lynch mob or not?

https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=39776

Read the thread, peruse the links, and take some time to review my character. Some of the links come from another site I post at. I post there in a very different manner than here, in which I am open with thoughts most people keep to themselves, and some of those thoughts are considered objectionable by many.

For those with evidence either way, link it, or post it. I don't want any argument for or against me left unconsidered.

Let the games commence!

The Rev
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-03-2005, 03:59 PM

I'm sure you have better things to do, right? Should you be banned from posting here? Pfft. Dunno. Should you be banned from making polls with no point? Yes, and soon.
#3 Old 07-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Banned

No.

I might poke you in the eye if given the chance...but I would do that to most people. Poking people in the eye is one of those socially unacceptable activities that I just can't get enough of these days. Do you know how hard it is to find a situation where poking someone in the eye is considered acceptable? It's hard. Damn hard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Nah, you shouldn't be banned. You hardly ever insult anyone. In fact, you're usually quite polite, and funny.
#5 Old 07-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Veggie Regular

I for one would have been shocked at the utterance of you as a "perv" until I saw that other forum. I have never seen an inapproriate post from you here on VB, but I don't make the rounds as much as others. So, no you shouldn't be banned.
#6 Old 07-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Veggie Regular

I think you're a good guy who made a poor choice with that poll.
#7 Old 07-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Administrator

I really don't think this is appropriate. There are only certain people here who can make that decision and when they do you'll know it.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#8 Old 07-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satya View Post

I for one would have been shocked at the utterance of you as a "perv" until I saw that other forum. I have never seen an inapproriate post from you here on VB, but I don't make the rounds as much as others. So, no you shouldn't be banned.

I agree with Satya, Rev. Here on VB, you've always been kind, and witty. I've never seen you be off-base here, and certainly not like your posting demeanor on the other forum. It's your right to post what you will on other sites. I do think that linking to the other board might have been a bad choice. And possibly posting your other poll as well, but that's not up to me to decide.

I still don't think you are a bad guy.

I agree with Michael also, that this poll is probably not appropriate.

EDIT: I must have posted before the thread was locked. I wouldn't have if I'd seen it was locked.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page