Sex Change surgery - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 3Likes

#1 Old 01-31-2005, 03:49 AM
Banned

I am now a male, but I am thinking of having a sex change operation so I can get with lesbians. As Mike Meyer's character in Coffee Talk says: "Discuss"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-31-2005, 03:56 AM
Veggie Regular

Now I'm getting a little verklempt.
#3 Old 01-31-2005, 03:58 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilman View Post

I am now a male, but I am thinking of having a sex change operation so I can get with lesbians. As Mike Meyers character in Coffee Talk: "Discuss"

I don't think your plan would work personally
#4 Old 01-31-2005, 04:05 AM
Banned

Really young lesbians?
#5 Old 01-31-2005, 04:24 AM

#6 Old 01-31-2005, 04:38 AM
kat
Veggie Regular

Why do you want to date a lesbian?

Maybe we shouldn't go there.
#7 Old 01-31-2005, 04:41 AM
Banned

Are you considering performing this surgery yourself, soilman?
#8 Old 01-31-2005, 04:45 AM
Veggie Regular

Gender identity disorder isn't a joke. Talk to your psychiatrist about it.
#9 Old 01-31-2005, 07:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurmudgeon View Post

Are you considering performing this surgery yourself, soilman?

Damn, beat me to it.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#10 Old 01-31-2005, 08:04 AM
Beginner

Don't count on it. You're currently 57 years old. You have to be seen by a psychologist first in order to apply for sex change surgery. And let's just assume he said it was okay for you to sex change just so you could pick up lesbians. You would have to wait a year before you could be allowed to engage in the surgery. Then you would need breast implants. After that you would need a year or two of hormone therapy. By the time you get all that done, and could actually pass for a woman, you will be too old for any young hot lesbian to ever want you. Sorry.
#11 Old 01-31-2005, 11:29 AM
Veggie Regular

I question how many lesbians would want to be with a woman who used to be a bloke. Looks like that's a spanne rin the works.
#12 Old 01-31-2005, 12:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Meh, that seems like alot of trouble. Just get a wig and learn to tuck it in.
#13 Old 01-31-2005, 12:05 PM
Veggie Regular

you are one zany individual.
#14 Old 01-31-2005, 12:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurmudgeon View Post

Really young lesbians?

#15 Old 01-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Veggie Regular

it takes a lot to offend me. Soilman, your suggestion offends me profoundly.

*stands next to Kpickell and shakes his head... *

Nec Aspera Terrent
#16 Old 01-31-2005, 04:08 PM
Ex-*****

There is a very fine line between geniousity and madness... And sometimes this depends on the audience too. I quite like the politically incorrect type of humour myself, but it's not so funny when there's even a slight risk that someone can take offense.

I no longer post here after VB was sold in 2012. (See my profile page for details.)
#17 Old 01-31-2005, 05:12 PM
Veggie Regular

I was actually considering having a sex change a while ago to lower my car insurance premiums. if you have a vagina, your car insurance is discounted heavily, and it has even been ruled that this is not discrimination under the 1975 sex discrimination act.

However, I balked at the costs of having the procedure done, the red tape associated with getting it on the NHS, (Not to mention the risk of MRSA associated with NHS hospitals) or the pain associated with a DIY job.

Thusforth, it looks like I'll have to pay extra for car insurance.
#18 Old 01-31-2005, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerks View Post

Meh, that seems like alot of trouble. Just get a wig and learn to tuck it in.

ha!
#19 Old 01-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Banned

Kat writes:

"Why do you want to date a lesbian"

There are a number of women, whom I know are lesbians, whom I simply find very attractive, both mentally, and physically. I am thinking of one in particular whom I like to talk with, and whom, if she wanted me to, I would like to put my arm around, and hug, and even hug for a long time. I just love her, and I think she is neat. I know she likes me too. I have known her for a long time. She is always doing nice things for me, without my asking. I know she is a lesbian. We have discussed it. I know her girlfriend. Interestingly, the one I am attracted to would be someone that most people would describe as "butch," and while I like her 'femme" girlfriend, and we are friends, I am not as attracted to her. Also, the "butch" one doesn't seem butch to me. For some reason, she seems all female to me.
#20 Old 01-31-2005, 06:42 PM
Veggie Regular

Are most lesbians open to having sex with transexual? I doubt it. I know most straight men are not.
#21 Old 01-31-2005, 09:13 PM
Joe
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post

Looks like that's a spanne rin the works.

Loki, dude, you have the most unusual typos I've ever seen, most often due to the space bar. I had to read this sentence more than once before I figured it out.

a spanne rin the works. ==> a spanner in the works.

(UK) spanner = (US) wrench or monkeywrench.

Also, a US speaker would probable say "the machinery" rather than "the works."
#22 Old 01-31-2005, 09:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Loki, dude, you have the most unusual typos I've ever seen, most often due to the space bar. I had to read this sentence more than once before I figured it out.

a spanne rin the works. ==> a spanner in the works.

(UK) spanner = (US) wrench or monkeywrench.

Also, a US speaker would probable say "the machinery" rather than "the works."

Duh....I was about to go nuts trying to figure out what a spanne rin was. I thought it must be a Gaelic thing maybe......

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Joe.....
#23 Old 02-01-2005, 06:15 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm quite bad for typos. Sorry about that! "A spanner in the works" is quite a common colloquial term used over here, so I didn't quite realise that no one would pick it up.
#24 Old 02-01-2005, 06:25 AM
Banned

"Are most lesbians open to having sex with transexual? I doubt it. I know most straight men are not."

So, in other words, with a maleoid to female transexual -- most NOBODY is open to having sex with you? Or is it just bisexual men and women whom you are limited to?
#25 Old 02-01-2005, 06:37 AM
Veggie Regular

Basically, if you get a sex change just to get nookie off someone who is a lesbian, you'll probably be somewhat disappointed.

And the limit depends on everyone else and their preferences. To a great many people, transexuals, or people who have had sex change operations are viewed as odd, and it's generally people who consider themselves "queer" who would be open minded towards that. However, there's still only a minority who would consider it.
#26 Old 02-01-2005, 06:42 AM
kat
Veggie Regular

Quote:

"Are most lesbians open to having sex with transexual? I doubt it. I know most straight men are not."

So, in other words, with a maleoid to female transexual -- most NOBODY is open to having sex with you? Or is it just bisexual men and women whom you are limited to?

I mentioned not so long ago I know two transexuals of either way and they are happily married to each other. As man and wife.

Another transexual I know is still technically married to his wife, though he is now a woman.

I also met a girl who became a guy, don't know them well enough to know how things are going for them.

Not sure why I know so many transexuals.
#27 Old 02-01-2005, 06:48 AM
Banned

I think most people that people call "transexuals" are really people who have a degree of ambiguous development, have been "assigned" a sex, in infancy, by doctors and their parents, and then, as adults, decided that the sex they were assigned was an erroneous assignment, and was, in fact, more ascriptive than descriptive -- so they decided to switch.

Doctors and the rest of society considers them "transexuals," people who have "changed" their sex; while they consider themselves people who have surgery to complete themselves as their true sex, to correct abnormality in development, rather than alter themselves; they are not, in their own view, which I believe may be the more accurate view, people who have "changed" their sex, but people who have had surgery to make them look like a more normally physically developed version of the sex they have always been, instead of an abnormally developed version of that sex.

I think the number of transexuals who were unmistakeably, physically, one particular sex, and then changed, is small.
#28 Old 02-01-2005, 07:03 AM
Banned

I don't agree with those who say that lesbians would never have sex with me, were I to change from male to female. Someone even mentioned that only those who tend to think of themselves as a bit "queer" would be open to the idea. Do most lesbians not think they are at least a bit unusual, and open to breaking from behavior defined as normal by others?

I agree that someone who already knows me as a male would be unlikely to be interested. The plan would not be to say anything about my past until I am sure the woman is interested in me, and then, at the last moment before having sex with her (or even later?) say: i think there is something you ought to know about me. Tell her at the "that doesn't change my feelings about you" stage.
#29 Old 02-01-2005, 07:22 AM
kat
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I think the number of transexuals who were unmistakeably, physically, one particular sex, and then changed, is small.

I think you're wrong, as I've already said I know a fair few transexuals. All of them indeed started as one sex and then became another. They did have fully functioning sexual functions before. The married transexual couple both had children in previous marriages. Another one was one of my best friends Dads. If he could father children, there is no doubt he was a man, his passport now reads different.

Of course there are people who are born and you cant tell what gender they are, so a doctor assigns them one, and they may later change to their prefered sex. I don't think this is the norm for transexuals. Transexuals are simply people who grow up thinking they are in the wrong body.

Having a sex change so you can get with lesbians is a stupid idea and I really don't see it working. Firstly I don't think any doctor would let you do it for this reason and secondly you wouldn't make that convincing a woman. Go out in drag give it try, but don't go through the op just to get laid.
#30 Old 02-01-2005, 07:25 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRandy View Post

it takes a lot to offend me. Soilman, your suggestion offends me profoundly.

*stands next to Kpickell and shakes his head... *

*joins*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page