Sex Change surgery - Page 5 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 3Likes

#121 Old 05-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Plant/Fungi based.

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Really? You don't see a difference between a man walking down the street in drag in San Francisco or Jordan? Although Jordan is one of the more liveral middle eastern countries, it would still open Sam up to abuses, mental and physical. Sam does not need the emotional abuse that would bring him.

I suppose I forget not everyone thinks like me sometimes. I would rather die as me than live like someone else I am not. And I'm not ruleing out moving some where that better suites the lifestyle he desires. If moving to a place to "dress however and date whomever" is what he needs to do then that's fine.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 Old 05-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Impeach the gangster

Be careful, Sam. Remember where you are.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
#123 Old 05-07-2014, 12:55 PM

Guys I really need to go to the states the reson for that is kind of obvious I need to live in a place where I fit in more than here even tho people are sweet here so the thing is that I have a job and we own lands in Iraq they reject us because we are Iraqi's and because our country is ruined and also because my family applied to the in when I was. 15 my cousin is Kuwaiti she applied she got a 10 year visa and I think if I'll apply for a visiting visa they will reject me please help what would be help to get me accepted? Thank you everyone
#124 Old 05-07-2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Hon when you go to school abroad in a western country you can dress in heels if you want, they're called "drag queens" and they are mostly fabulous wonderful people.

For now you should learn to love yourself as you are. Surgery is extreme.
I know drag queens never met one bt they're wonderful people bt sometimes I wish I was a women which is odd because just like I am attracted to men I am attrachted to women not just about the dresses bt also being a women
#125 Old 05-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post

I was actually considering having a sex change a while ago to lower my car insurance premiums. if you have a vagina, your car insurance is discounted heavily, and it has even been ruled that this is not discrimination under the 1975 sex discrimination act.

With a vagina, there is no chance of your dick getting caught under the brake peddle and causing you to have an accident

60225 likes this.
#126 Old 05-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Veggie Regular

Holy old thread, batman. I know more of the old posters than the new.

I hope every "different" person has at least one person in their life around whom they can be themselves. I know an Amish person who is male and wears dresses with a bonnet, full beard, and work boots. Thankfully the Amish are renowned for their nonviolence, but he still gets flak.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#127 Old 05-31-2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam alshebany View Post
Hello everyone so I've discovered something like some months ago so I realized that I wish I was a women even tho I am bisexual I see all of these women they can do all the feminine things things that I wish I could do like wear dresses heels... And they can date men I wish that sex change operations were more better and can make you a real women and change your voice and everything guys what do you think I should do?
You certainly don't need to change your sex from male to female to do so-call "feminine" things like wear dresses, or date men.

Even for the OP, I think an enterprising male could manage to "get with lesbians" without resorting to surgery. I speak from personal experience. I not bragging. I just like people and treat them kindly and then sometimes lesbian woman choose she want to warm up to me even tho she know I am a man dressed nice clothing and makeup, she like to be with me.

I know number of people who undergo process sex reassignment, live in my neighborhood, all in same house. We have food market carpool all go together to supermarket once a week. Some of them teenagers, some starting as old as 50. Personally I don't understand undergoing surgery and taking hormones frequently until the day you die for something that really doesn't make a lot of difference in my mind which sex you are. Either sex you are - you can do whatever you like. I happy with the sex I am, but if I were "magically" transformed into other sex, I would still be happy. What I wouldn't be happy, would be huge expense of medical treatment and surgery, weeks or more of postoperative pain, risk involved any surgery something go wrong, you have chronic pain or disfunction for rest of life that there is nothing can be do about. For example any time move tissue from one place to another it could acquire infection, then to save your life it need to be removed, but result is abnormal function that cannot be corrected. Or result you have genitalia that are neither what you had before nor what the doctor had intended to make for you. We are not mechanical device where if something goes wrong, you just spend more time and money and it can eventually be made so you have intended result. Today surgery more reliable than ever before but still, with plants and animals there are more often unexpected results and then sometimes no amount of time and money can bring about the intended result.

Last edited by raggmopp; 05-31-2014 at 10:47 PM.
#128 Old 06-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam alshebany View Post
Guys I really need to go to the states the reson for that is kind of obvious I need to live in a place where I fit in more than here even tho people are sweet here so the thing is that I have a job and we own lands in Iraq they reject us because we are Iraqi's and because our country is ruined and also because my family applied to the in when I was. 15 my cousin is Kuwaiti she applied she got a 10 year visa and I think if I'll apply for a visiting visa they will reject me please help what would be help to get me accepted? Thank you everyone
I think you are wise to wait to make external changes until you are in a place it is more accepted.

I think student visas are the easiest to get, but I don't know much about it, I'm afraid. Is your citizenship Iraqi? I found this: http://iraq.usembassy.gov/mobile/ira...-m---visa.html
http://iraq.usembassy.gov/mobile/ira...e-program.html
peacefulveglady likes this.

Last edited by LedBoots; 06-01-2014 at 08:20 AM.
#129 Old 07-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
Holy old thread, batman. I know more of the old posters than the new.....
I thought the same thing.... a thread where I was like "I remember all those people... oh....wait.... it's like 2+years old" lol.

Just glad it wasn't posted recently.... I would've had a different thought than I had before as a reply lol. Sadly I replied.... now others will..... just wish the old thing would die lol.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page