Fahrenheit Kerry - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-01-2004, 11:28 PM
Veggie Regular

Has anyone seen this movie?

If you thought Fahrenheit 911 was good, wait till you check out Fahrenheit Kerry! Actually I haven't watched it yet, but I guess it's the republican answer to F 911, using the same tactics Moore employed, to show people why no one should ever vote for John Kerry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Veggie Regular

Howcome google doesn't know about this movie?
#3 Old 08-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpickell View Post

Has anyone seen this movie?

If you thought Fahrenheit 911 was good, wait till you check out Fahrenheit Kerry! Actually I haven't watched it yet, but I guess it's the republican answer to F 911, using the same tactics Moore employed, to show people why no one should ever vote for John Kerry.

well its true, kerry does suck

you can call them "tactics" but it'd probably just be the truth because hes a corporate pig like the rest of them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 08-02-2004, 01:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikie View Post

Howcome google doesn't know about this movie?

Must be another Liberal Conspiracy!

I don't know. I'll check it out when I get home. It's on suprnova.
#5 Old 08-02-2004, 03:29 AM
Veggie Regular

So they want people to not vote for kerry? But who does that leave the good natured American to vote for? I can't think of any other candidates that one might vote for.
#6 Old 08-02-2004, 03:36 AM

Well Loki, Nader is the best choice. Since at this point the Green Party has not done enough to promote their agenda, those of us who really want to see Bush gone support Kerry.
#7 Old 08-02-2004, 05:22 AM
Veggie Regular

Eh, turns out it was actually just the "Extreme Makeover" video relabelled, and not a seperate movie. It's just a video of news clips showing Kerry changing his positions on the war in Iraq after he starts running for president. Taken from http://www.demsextrememakeover.com/
#8 Old 08-03-2004, 05:49 AM
Veggie Regular

i really don't think nader is the best choice. i liked the gov. from vermont. what was his name? i thought he would have been worth voting for.
#9 Old 08-03-2004, 08:28 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoebird View Post

what was his name?

howard dean. i like him too, but being from vermont, i may have been biased
#10 Old 08-06-2004, 03:24 AM

Ok so why don't people want to vote for Kerry....even if he is a corperate pig or whatever you said....how can anyone be worse then Bush??????? I just don't get it...how can people stand him??? Ugh I think I will literally go insane if he is reelected.

If you vote for Nadar there is a chance that will take away votes for Kerry...and that really really scares me what if Bush gets reelected???????? DOES THIS NOT SCARE ANYONE ELSE????!!

#11 Old 08-06-2004, 03:32 AM

They're all corporate pigs but I prefer Kerry over Bush any day, Bush is bad for the enviorment!!! Save the whales!
#12 Old 08-06-2004, 04:45 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatterbox8388 View Post

Ok so why don't people want to vote for Kerry....even if he is a corperate pig or whatever you said....how can anyone be worse then Bush??????? I just don't get it...how can people stand him??? Ugh I think I will literally go insane if he is reelected.

If you vote for Nadar there is a chance that will take away votes for Kerry...and that really really scares me what if Bush gets reelected???????? DOES THIS NOT SCARE ANYONE ELSE????!!

what if kerry actually does do just as bad as bush?

i think voting for what you actually believe in (if such a thing is available, or the closest thing) in the long term is the only way to get someone you want into office...i know this election seems insane but i honestly dont think kerry is going to do much different, except for a few things which i really dont give a crap about, i want a lot bigger change than he has to offer
#13 Old 08-06-2004, 05:00 AM
Veggie Regular

bush has done his share of flip-flopping as well, he had a hayday criticizing clintons "nation-building policies"...i think that type of video could pretty much be made for anyone who holds an office
#14 Old 08-06-2004, 05:06 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schu View Post

bush has done his share of flip-flopping as well, he had a hayday criticizing clintons "nation-building policies"...i think that type of video could pretty much be made for anyone who holds an office

There was, check around for the skit put togethor by "The Daily Show" with Jon Stuart. It's true and it's hilarious.
#15 Old 08-06-2004, 11:38 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayuko View Post

howard dean. i like him too, but being from vermont, i may have been biased

I'm from Vermont and I didn't like him! When I lived there I never even voted for him!
#16 Old 08-06-2004, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost View Post

There was, check around for the skit put togethor by "The Daily Show" with Jon Stuart. It's true and it's hilarious.

The Daily Show rocks!!!

#17 Old 08-07-2004, 08:10 AM
Veggie Regular

"Ok so why don't people want to vote for Kerry....even if he is a corperate pig or whatever you said....how can anyone be worse then Bush??????? I just don't get it...how can people stand him??? Ugh I think I will literally go insane if he is reelected.

If you vote for Nadar there is a chance that will take away votes for Kerry...and that really really scares me what if Bush gets reelected???????? DOES THIS NOT SCARE ANYONE ELSE????!! "

I've explained to people from my family that if I go missing if/when bush is reelected, to not panic, it's just that I've decided to move to Canada. I'm not for sure about this yet as I'm rally fond of warm weather, But frankly I just don't think I can do another four years of 'compassonate conservatism' (whatever that is....).

Just can't do it.

B
#18 Old 08-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Veggie Regular

^^^ mmmhmmm, Canada, here i come!
#19 Old 08-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Veggie Regular

Canada isn't the best place if you're looking for honest politics. I didn't really care who got the most seats in the last election... all the major parties are sickening.

The biggest difference is the fact that there are memorable characters in US politics. Here we're evil *and* boring. But we do get univeral healthcare.
#20 Old 08-09-2004, 07:29 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
honest politics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ah good one

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page