Sex - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 07-26-2004, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristadb View Post

The island I come from, there was a guy who did that back in the late 80s when he found out he had AIDS. Infected, I believe, 4 women who later infected their future spouses/children/partners. Most of them have died, but some of the "newer" infectees are still alive, living off government assistance (gov't assistance here will pay for AIDS meds).

If it makes me a prude, so be it. But I want to share my body with someone that I'm committing to spending my life with, not someone who has T-shirts with his name on it, would make a great converstion piece, or who seemed "nice" at dinner.

Yeap, this guy has infected between 15-20 women that I know of. In turn, alot of the infected females are bitter and intent on "Getting someone else" and so on. Its a cycle. It aint worth it to me. The next long term relationship (and I mean long term) I get in, they're getting tested. (and so will I) If they refuse, they can move around. Until then, my magazines and movies will suffice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 07-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Veggie Regular

I was 18 when I was deflowered. that's not too young.
#33 Old 07-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

And, another point, it seems like people are having sex way too early (as in age). I was 14 once, too. And I didn't have sex and, my god, I survived. I'm confident one can survive these days without, too.

I am still shocked when I hear how early people are having sex. I was in my early 20's when I had sex. I felt like I was ready way before then, but the timing and the guys in my life weren't right.
#34 Old 07-26-2004, 12:43 PM

pssssst meatless isn't a virgin
#35 Old 07-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Veggie Regular

*giggle - snort* meatless said "deflowered".
#36 Old 07-26-2004, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky73 View Post

I am still shocked when I hear how early people are having sex. I was in my early 20's when I had sex. I felt like I was ready way before then, but the timing and the guys in my life weren't right.

I was 15 myself, but I was married, and intoxicated.
#37 Old 07-26-2004, 12:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Are you effing serious shag?
#38 Old 07-26-2004, 12:47 PM

I don't know which part bothers me more - the sex at 15, the married at 15 or the intoxicated at 15, or the fact that all 3 may have happened at once

I'll think about it and get back to you
#39 Old 07-26-2004, 12:47 PM
Veggie Regular

lmao i was just using deflowered to annoy you guys
#40 Old 07-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Veggie Regular

This belongs in the euphemism thread, but at least you didn't say you had your cherry popped.
#41 Old 07-26-2004, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rincaro View Post

Are you effing serious shag?

yeap. Gin is a hell of a drink.
#42 Old 07-26-2004, 12:51 PM

Quote:

I don't know which part bothers me more - the sex at 15, the married at 15 or the intoxicated at 15, or the fact that all 3 may have happened at once

I'll think about it and get back to you

Don't take too much time on that. I'm flooded with hate mail, and I'd hate to have to cut that short.
#43 Old 07-26-2004, 12:51 PM
Veggie Regular

I don't have a particular time limit rule...it's just a matter of when it feels right, when I feel close enough to the person, when it will be emotional as well as physical. There has to be love.

We see the world as "we" are, not as "it" is; because it is the "I" behind the "eye" that does the seeing.
#44 Old 07-26-2004, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess B View Post

I don't believe in rules surrounding sex. Other than, you know, if I say my safe word, you have to untie me.

Jess, here, I brought you a bottle of wine . . . .
#45 Old 07-26-2004, 12:56 PM
Veggie Regular

People should take time to know the person(s) they decide to become sexually intimate with because sex with strangers ain't nothing but mutual masturbation.

MeMe
#46 Old 07-26-2004, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercurialMe View Post

People should take time to know the person(s) they decide to become sexually intimate with because sex with strangers ain't nothing but mutual masturbation.

MeMe

Hey, what do you have against mutual masturbation? Sometimes, mutual masturbation can be even better than intercourse.
#47 Old 07-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkjobsluder View Post

Hey, what do you have against mutual masturbation? Sometimes, mutual masturbation can be even better than intercourse.

I agree with what you say, ain't nothing all that wrong with it, I just prefer to keep a clean house.

MeMe
#48 Old 07-26-2004, 01:05 PM

Quote:

MeMe

WOW! I love that comment!!!!!

Shag, sorry that I may have contributed to your hate mail I'm just enjoying that I haven't gotten any in a week
#49 Old 07-26-2004, 01:06 PM

lol not a problem. It gives me something to do between running over mailboxes.
#50 Old 07-26-2004, 01:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

MeMe

and what's wrong with that?

I'm actually suprised that there seems to be so many more conservative views about sex considering that most of the people here are fairly liberal.
#51 Old 07-26-2004, 01:09 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rincaro View Post

This belongs in the euphemism thread, but at least you didn't say you had your cherry popped.

I hate that one! It makes my skin crawl.
#52 Old 07-26-2004, 01:09 PM

I'll be frank (you can be mary).

I think liberal attitudes towards sex has gotten us to the level of diseases we have today.
#53 Old 07-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelsunrise View Post

and what's wrong with that?

I'm actually suprised that there seems to be so many more conservative views about sex considering that most of the people here are fairly liberal.

The conservative ones are just more vocal.
#54 Old 07-26-2004, 01:16 PM

I have liberal breasts. I can have a conservative vagina.

#55 Old 07-26-2004, 01:16 PM

eh.

rules on sex are stupid. but whatever im not a good example. the first person i decide to have sex with was born with HIV+. (and of course, he didnt tell me until 7 months into the relationship, AFTER we have sex.)
#56 Old 07-26-2004, 01:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I have liberal breasts. I can have a conservative vagina.

I like that. Unfortunately with all the STD's running around, you almost have to have a conservative mouth. Or a liberal supply of flavored condoms or gladwrap.
#57 Old 07-26-2004, 01:20 PM

heh that reminds me of that movie booty call when the guys wrapped themselves in plastic wrap.
#58 Old 07-26-2004, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelsunrise View Post

Is it really conservative. I don't really see anyone spouting the conservative party line that sex outside of marriage is disruptive to social order and civilization.

I can't think of anything more liberal than saying "I'll have sex, when I want to have sex, and not before."
#59 Old 07-26-2004, 01:24 PM

True, true.

This isn't a popular view either, but I don't think causal sex (ie the bar hoppers, NHL screwers, date you for a week and it's over) is a sign of independence or a strong sexual identity. I don't need to sleep with dozens, or hundreds, of men to annouce to the world that I am independent or that I'm repressed. I'm quite happy keeping my body to myself.

Rebel Girl - I know that you are waiting for results from test results, so I will withhold my thoughts on your comments. I do hope things work out for you and that you "only" have the emotional wounds of this situation.
#60 Old 07-26-2004, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkjobsluder View Post

I don't really see anyone spouting the conservative party line that sex outside of marriage is disruptive to social order and civilization.

I can start, if you want.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page