Do some vegetarians lie about being vegetarians? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 64Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 03-09-2015, 08:57 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
Wink Do some vegetarians lie about being vegetarians?

Yes they do I know plenty of people who say they are vegetarians and eat animals all the time. There was this certain guy I new he just wanted to be called a vegetarian but he was like a ravenous wolf. He belonged to a site just like this one. He was a moderator in fact. But it wasn't good for business for every one to know. So he lied about. What do you think? Do you know someone like this?
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 03-09-2015, 09:02 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
I wonder if there are others on this site that have to lie about being vegetarians. Vegetarians are generally peaceful but I have seen a lot of Hateful posts here. This leads me to believe there are many here with hidden agendas. What do you think? Is that possible?
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#3 Old 03-09-2015, 09:15 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
Woe, with all the thousands of people here no one has an opinion on that?

Woe, it appears there is only a few

Woe, I hope we haven't scared the wolves away
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#4 Old 03-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,282
Gee, 18 minutes elapsed, and you think you scared people away because you hadn't had a response to your initial post?

Speaking of "Hateful":

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Tom and Naturebound like this.

Last edited by Beautiful Joe; 03-09-2015 at 10:19 AM.
Beautiful Joe is offline  
#5 Old 03-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
to Jo Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Joe View Post
Gee, 18 minutes elapsed, and you think you scared people away because you hadn't had a response to your initial post?

Speaking of "Hateful":

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black. I haven't said I hate anyone. Yet you have.
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#6 Old 03-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Beginner
 
scwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 126
The short answer is yes, certainly some peopl lie about that as they do about being vegan or any other number of things.

As pertaining to this board, I see no value or compassion in trying to ferret out or speculate on any members of our board.
scwendy is offline  
#7 Old 03-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)
 
LedBoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyah Tawnygood View Post
Yes they do I know plenty of people who say they are vegetarians and eat animals all the time. There was this certain guy I new he just wanted to be called a vegetarian but he was like a ravenous wolf. He belonged to a site just like this one. He was a moderator in fact. But it wasn't good for business for every one to know. So he lied about. What do you think? Do you know someone like this?
Well, luckily that was another board, not here. I don't have time to try to ferret out any fake vegetarians. We mostly talk about recipes and animal rights, so I think a non-veg would get bored right quick.
Tom, River, Tiger Lilly and 1 others like this.
LedBoots is offline  
#8 Old 03-09-2015, 10:44 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
Speaking of wolves I went to a conference where the main speaker got up and told everyone how he only hunted his food. That he enjoyed the kill as much as eating the beast because it was his right by God. When myfriend asked him later which God gave him that permission. He didn't say the creator, he said Jesus gave him that authority. And my friend said but jesus is Zeus not YAHshuWAH. Doesn't it say on the first page of the Bible even the animals were to eat grass seeds and fruit. He said no it's in the Bible God said. My friend said but why would God change his mind. The Speaker said I don't know maybe he had to. To which my friend said I guess we'll see about that. The Speaker was a minister for the Church of God. I wonder if God will forgive the Carnivorous animals for their sins. Ultimately I think so because the fallen angles corrupted them too.
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#9 Old 03-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Herbivorous Urchin
 
River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 9,721
Do you have any other interests that your god?

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
River is offline  
#10 Old 03-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
Thumbs up to Leddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post
Well, luckily that was another board, not here. I don't have time to try to ferret out any fake vegetarians. We mostly talk about recipes and animal rights, so I think a non-veg would get bored right quick.
Not really vegetarianism is a religion in it self. Talk to the Hindus if you don't believe that. I think the world is full of ravenous leaders who lie about their intentions to control the minds of those who might not know any better because they don't think treacherously. Yes it is lucky it was another board.

Last edited by Alleyah Tawnygood; 03-09-2015 at 12:14 PM.
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#11 Old 03-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,282
Carnivorous animals aren't sinful. Even by your unique way of thinking, I don't see how you can twist things around to claim that they are sinful when your god created them specifically to eat flesh and not be able to survive otherwise. It would make your god a really sadistic being, to create animals who can only survive by eating flesh, and then condemn them for it.
MozIsMyShepherd likes this.
Beautiful Joe is offline  
#12 Old 03-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)
 
LedBoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyah Tawnygood View Post
Not really vegetarianism ia religion in it self. Talk to the Hindus if you don't believe that. I think the world is full of ravenous leaders who lie about their intentions to control the minds of those who might not know any better because they don't think treacherously. Yes it is lucky it was another board.
re·li·gion/rəˈlijən/
noun

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
cassafrassy likes this.
LedBoots is offline  
#13 Old 03-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
Red face To river

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
Do you have any other interests that your god?
Yes I do have an interest in TRUTH. and to spread it where ever I can. Especially where it is needed. I was given a gift and in order to keep it I must use it. Would you fault a brother for that?
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#14 Old 03-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,282
P.S. If you want to insult members of a veg board, most of whom actively like animals, in the future you might want to try something other than calling them "wolves." Most of us rather like wolves; at least, I know that I do.
Windigo likes this.
Beautiful Joe is offline  
#15 Old 03-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)
 
LedBoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Joe View Post
P.S. If you want to insult members of a veg board, most of whom actively like animals, in the future you might want to try something other than calling them "wolves." Most of us rather like wolves; at least, I know that I do.
Windigo and Beautiful Joe like this.
LedBoots is offline  
#16 Old 03-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
to leddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post
re·li·gion/rəˈlijən/
noun

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
So you have a problem with my interpretation of religion so what of it. Are you trying to make a liar out of me? You don't believe me anyway so why should I care. YHWH has said no one will enter Heaven if they eat animals. Now if you want to say it's not part of his law or what ever your point is that is your choice. But it is a requirement for Heaven and Earth. It's the Law not a religion.
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#17 Old 03-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
to leddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post

Come on we have already established there are wolves here. They just hide in the shadows and lie about it. They are everywhere and I know them by there fruits because God has given me that permission. You wouldn't take my God granted permission away would you leddy? Wouldn't that make you a little wolfy
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#18 Old 03-09-2015, 11:16 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
God did not create the animals to eat each other. That happened because the fallen angels polluted them with bad genes. I'm going to post one of the very first Laws of YHWH.

Genesis 1:29-30 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

So you see the TRUTH I spread.
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#19 Old 03-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyah Tawnygood View Post
So you have a problem with my interpretation of religion so what of it. Are you trying to make a liar out of me? You don't believe me anyway so why should I care. YHWH has said no one will enter Heaven if they eat animals. Now if you want to say it's not part of his law or what ever your point is that is your choice. But it is a requirement for Heaven and Earth. It's the Law not a religion.
This is also what your god says about eating animals:



Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.


Leviticus 11:1-47
And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...


Romans 14:1-23 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ...


Deuteronomy 14:1-29 “You are the sons of the Lord your God. You shall not cut yourselves or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead. For you are a people holy to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. “You shall not eat any abomination. These are the animals you may eat: the ox, the sheep, the goat, the deer, the gazelle, the roebuck, the wild goat, the ibex, the antelope, and the mountain sheep. ...




Leviticus 11:2 “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth.




Leviticus 11:1-30 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...
Beautiful Joe is offline  
#20 Old 03-09-2015, 11:25 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
My whole point is that many of these fallen angels hate vegetarians. Because they know God's too even though they can not Love God. To A-Adam and B- Eve:

Genesis 3:17-19 (KJV)
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

You see Adam and Even were not gluten challenged. Of course all wheat is modified with Corn except Spelt today.
They would eat it until there deaths. It's the Law.
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#21 Old 03-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Herbivorous Urchin
 
River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 9,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyah Tawnygood View Post
Yes I do have an interest in TRUTH. and to spread it where ever I can. Especially where it is needed. I was given a gift and in order to keep it I must use it. Would you fault a brother for that?
How could you have an interest in the truth if your primary interest is in a fictitious misogynistic myth? It's a little contradictory.
Windigo and Beautiful Joe like this.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
River is offline  
#22 Old 03-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyah Tawnygood View Post
Of course all wheat is modified with Corn except Spelt today.
From where do you get all of these little gems of fiction?
Beautiful Joe is offline  
#23 Old 03-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Joe View Post
This is also what your god says about eating animals:



Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.


Leviticus 11:1-47
And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...


Romans 14:1-23 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ...


Deuteronomy 14:1-29 “You are the sons of the Lord your God. You shall not cut yourselves or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead. For you are a people holy to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. “You shall not eat any abomination. These are the animals you may eat: the ox, the sheep, the goat, the deer, the gazelle, the roebuck, the wild goat, the ibex, the antelope, and the mountain sheep. ...




Leviticus 11:2 “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth.




Leviticus 11:1-30 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...
I'm glad you brought that up. Because here's what he really said.

3. Ye believe that Moses indeed commanded such creatures to be slain and offered in sacrifice and eaten, and so do ye in the Temple, but behold a greater than Moses is herein and he cometh to put away the bloody sacrifices of the law, and the feasts on them, and to restore to you the pure oblation and unbloody sacrifice as in the beginning, even the grains and fruits of the earth. 4. Of that which ye offer undo God in purity shall ye eat, but of that kind which ye offer not in purity shall ye not eat, for the hour cometh when your sacrifices and feasts of blood shall cease, and ye shall worship God with a holy worship and a pure Oblation. 5. Let these creatures therefore go free, that they may rejoice in God and bring no guilt to man. And the young man set them free, and Iesus break their cages and their bonds. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 28
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#24 Old 03-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Herbivorous Urchin
 
River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 9,721
"Here's what it really said" - said everyone reinterpreting religious texts, ever.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
River is offline  
#25 Old 03-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
response to River

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
How could you have an interest in the truth if your primary interest is in a fictitious misogynistic myth? It's a little contradictory.
River that is your choice but I urge you to reconsider that because the end of this age, not the world is upon us and that is why the Devil has this peace treaty that is about to end. I there was no peace treaty I would be activated. It's temporary do you guys not know about the Solar eclipse that is a little more then a week away?
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#26 Old 03-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyah Tawnygood View Post
I'm glad you brought that up. Because here's what he really said.

3. Ye believe that Moses indeed commanded such creatures to be slain and offered in sacrifice and eaten, and so do ye in the Temple, but behold a greater than Moses is herein and he cometh to put away the bloody sacrifices of the law, and the feasts on them, and to restore to you the pure oblation and unbloody sacrifice as in the beginning, even the grains and fruits of the earth. 4. Of that which ye offer undo God in purity shall ye eat, but of that kind which ye offer not in purity shall ye not eat, for the hour cometh when your sacrifices and feasts of blood shall cease, and ye shall worship God with a holy worship and a pure Oblation. 5. Let these creatures therefore go free, that they may rejoice in God and bring no guilt to man. And the young man set them free, and Iesus break their cages and their bonds. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 28
Ah, you're referring to what Ouseley wrote in 1901 for the newspapers. I gather it's your belief that your god was speaking through Ouseley in contradicting the Bible?
Beautiful Joe is offline  
#27 Old 03-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
Lightbulb to Jo Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Joe View Post
From where do you get all of these little gems of fiction?
You're opinion not mine. I have a helper that is not of this world.
Alleyah Tawnygood is offline  
#28 Old 03-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
"Here's what it really said" - said everyone reinterpreting religious texts, ever.
To be fair, Alleyah isn't reinterpreting religious texts, just quoting from something someone wrote for a newspaper back at the beginning of the twentieth century. No respectable AR person gives any credence to it, despite its vegetarian message, since it's so obviously bogus as a religious text.
Beautiful Joe is offline  
#29 Old 03-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyah Tawnygood View Post
You're opinion not mine. I have a helper that is not of this world.
The difference, dear, is that it is a FACT, not an opinion, that your statement "all wheat is modified with corn" is false.
Beautiful Joe is offline  
#30 Old 03-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyah Tawnygood View Post
You're opinion not mine. I have a helper that is not of this world.
Well, that's good, since you appear to believe that things are going to go haywire with the next solar eclipse.
Beautiful Joe is offline  
Reply

Tags
liars , ravenous , wolf

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off