Do all Blood types love animals? - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
View Poll Results: Which Blood Types love Animals more?
Alpha negative 0 0%
Alpha Positive 1 16.67%
Beta Negative 0 0%
Beta Positive 0 0%
Alpha Beta Negative 1 16.67%
Alpha Beta Positive 0 0%
Omega Negative 0 0%
Omega Positive 1 16.67%
All of the Above 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
 43Likes
Closed Thread

#31 Old 03-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Vegan since 1991

What I object to is the claim that people with certain genetic traits (in this case, blood type) are somehow inferior. If we were to substitute another genetic trait (such as skin color) into the original post, it would be immediately ejected from this forum.

Just because certain people don't agree with you, doesn't mean that they are "godless".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 03-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Banned

to David

Quote:
Originally Posted by David3 View Post
What I object to is the claim that people with certain genetic traits (in this case, blood type) are somehow inferior. If we were to substitute another genetic trait (such as skin color) into the original post, it would be immediately ejected from this forum.

Just because certain people don't agree with you, doesn't mean that they are "godless".
It has never been about Race. YHWH divides us by Blood. Be patient David and I will prove you right. But it isn't going to happen fast.
#33 Old 03-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Veggie Regular

What exactly are you trying to accomplish by typing all that religious information on here?

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#34 Old 03-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Vegan since 1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyah Tawnygood View Post
It has never been about Race. YHWH divides us by Blood. Be patient David and I will prove you right. But it isn't going to happen fast.

I have zero interest in any discussion about divisions between people. I think you're losing your audience. I won't be reading any more of your posts.
#35 Old 03-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Banned

To Jo Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Joe View Post
Is that your purpose for joining this board - to proselytize on behalf of your rather unique religion?
It's a choice Jo Jo but there is still time. You are correct about unique. The only reason I can tell you this now is because Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize his first month in office 7 years ago. Once it ends that's it and the national guard is practicing in my Home Town this week end. Read what you will into that.
#36 Old 03-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Banned

to David

Quote:
Originally Posted by David3 View Post
I have zero interest in any discussion about divisions between people. I think you're losing your audience. I won't be reading any more of your posts.
David I have 17 likes most of them just recently. Just relax and we'll get there. I said it was bitter in the belly but their lots of promise for this group of people because you Love animals.
#37 Old 03-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Banned

To Jessandreia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessandreia View Post
What exactly are you trying to accomplish by typing all that religious information on here?
Look it's all okayed by management as long as I post in this section. I am not holding anyone prisoner here. You have the free will to leave but I do not recommend scoffing. Every single post on the internet will be reviewed at Judgement. This is my testimony. It has already gone around the world on a world website. I am here for veg'ns because they love animals.

Last edited by Alleyah Tawnygood; 03-07-2015 at 09:18 PM.
#38 Old 03-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Lovable misanthrope

Are you veg*n?

it takes guts to be gentle and kind
#39 Old 03-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Banned

To Moz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MozIsMyShepherd View Post
Are you veg*n?
I am vegetarian but no eggs or fish. Mostly fruits and my own baked unleavened bread. I fast a lot though lately.
#40 Old 03-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Banned

John the Revelator was told to eat a book. That it would be sweet in the mouth but bitter in the belly. Not to write it down but to prophecy again to all nations at the end of the age. These seals are now unbroken.

1st Thunder – ha Adam first man, his blood type is A- (Alpha)
2nd Thunder – ha Wah (Eve) her blood type is B- (Beta)
3rd Thunder – Ruler Cain is not Adam’s son- the fallen angel XES’ son is O- (Omega)
4th Thunder – Adam & ha Wah’s (Eve) first born Abel (Abiyah) YHWH’s Kings & Priests is AB- (2 horns)
5th Thunder - Adam & ha Wah’s (Eve) progeny generational 1st commandment curse AB+ (2 horns)
6th Thunder – ha Wah's (Eve) progeny generational 1st commandment curse B+
7th Thunder - Adam’s progeny becomes generational curse of the 1st commandment A+

YHWH made man and woman in his/her image (Abba Amma). YHWH is androgynous. Inside every man and woman are both male & female chromosomes with one sex turned on the other off. It’s not about physical appearance or race. It’s about qualities of light. Science has already correctly categorized everyone by blood (Alpha Beta Omega- first & last) though many will scoff. YAHshuWAH has written personal letters to the congregations that will unseal who each blood type is and what to do about it for the remission of sins.
#41 Old 03-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Look it's all okayed by management as long as I post in this section. I am not holding anyone prisoner here. You have the free will to leave but I do not recommend scoffing. Every single post on the internet will be reviewed at Judgement. This is my testimony. It has already gone around the world on a world website. I am here for veg'ns because they love animals.
1. I didn't say it wasn't OK for you to post here.
2. Who's scoffing? I didn't. I asked a fair question to which you failed to give a good answer to. I'm not sure what all of the religious information you're posting has to do with vegans/vegetarians loving animals (most of it it's just random info). As far as I'm concerned, there's no connection between someone loving animals and their religion or lack thereof.
3. God needs to worry about other things instead of reading posts on the internet.

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

#42 Old 03-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:
I am vegetarian but no eggs or fish. Mostly fruits and my own baked unleavened bread. I fast a lot though lately.
Have you considered starting a new thread in the New Member? Introduce Yourself! forum, so we may know a little about you? Where you're from? Your educational background? That sort of thing? All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, as they say. (Or Jill a dull girl....)

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
#43 Old 03-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Banned

Talking To Capstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post
Have you considered starting a new thread in the New Member? Introduce Yourself! forum, so we may know a little about you? Where you're from? Your educational background? That sort of thing? All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, as they say. (Or Jill a dull girl....)
I do intend to start a new post. I am dealing with the Hateful birds here in the hopes that they will not follow me around but I do consider that a positive suggestion thank you for that Capstan. Tomorrow I hope to be on several mountains looking around and pondering the next few days since we have the Solar Eclipse on the 365th day of the year and a prophetic blood moon 15 days later falling on the Night to be Much Observed. You can google it. It's late and I get up before the Sun Rises so I am signing off. Thank you again.
#44 Old 03-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:
I do intend to start a new post. I am dealing with the Hateful birds here in the hopes that they will not follow me around but I do consider that a positive suggestion thank you for that Capstan. Tomorrow I hope to be on several mountains looking around and pondering the next few days since we have the Solar Eclipse on the 365th day of the year and a prophetic blood moon 15 days later falling on the Night to be Much Observed. You can google it. It's late and I get up before the Sun Rises so I am signing off. Thank you again.
I look forward to your post. We are all vegetarians here, and have arrived by many ways. Thank you. The Solar Phalanx is of perpetual interest. A better tomorrow.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
#45 Old 03-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
He has loyal angels to do that. And my answer TO YOU is what is it to you what I post? I don't need your permission to post here or didn't you understand that? When I go into other people's threads I have respect or I just leave because that is my free choice to do so. And occasionally I look around without posting. But you are so narcissistic you think that I somehow need your approval when I do not. If you were adding something of value that would be different but you haven't added anything positive. You are just regurgitating your distain in this thread like you have a right to be impertinent. I have respect for David because at least he was enough of a Gentleman to give his opinion and then just leave. But you won't because you really think you can do God's Job. and do it better. If you are not polite I will not speak to you again. I have already given my mission statement if you stay please go back and read it.
How was impolite? I'm not being any less polite than you are being towards me. The opposite, actually. AGAIN, I never said you needed my permission. When exactly did I tell you I didn't allow you to post here? I don't remember doing so nor would I do so. I simply curious as to why you were posting all this random religious information. You're posting on a public forum. You do not know me at all to be calling me whatever it is. I'm actually very much the opposite of a narcissist if you knew me in real life.
Doing God's job?? What?? I couldn't care less about God's job, let alone (think I can) do it.

#46 Old 03-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Impeach the gangster

MOD POST- I have deleted one of the OP's posts for containing a personal attack and for discouraging members from making comments.

All discussions and debates must remain civil. The calling of names, like "narcissistic," and other personal attacks is strictly against our rules.

Also, this is a public forum, where ALL members may post at any time. The originator of a thread does not "own" the thread, and may not tell others to leave, if they are in disagreement. This too is against our rules. A thread-starter must be prepared to answer legitimate challenges to their point of view, in a legitimate way, and not simply say, "go away."

Any further breaking of VB rules may result in this thread being locked down, which would be a disservice to everyone. Please carry on.

#47 Old 03-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
Cracks me up when people try to act like religious myths are fact.
And this is one of the many reasons we are friends

River likes this.
#48 Old 03-08-2015, 06:37 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
2. Who's scoffing? I didn't. I asked a fair question to which you failed to give a good answer to. I'm not sure what all of the religious information you're posting has to do with vegans/vegetarians loving animals (most of it it's just random info). As far as I'm concerned, there's no connection between someone loving animals and their religion or lack thereof.
3.[BOLD] God needs to worry about other things instead of reading posts on the internet.[/BOLD]
I agree with this whole post, but especially the part I've bolded.

One of the two things that made me start doubting the Judeo/Christian god at a very early age (second grade, if I remember correctly) is the insistence that you could be saved only by believing in him. Even at that young age, I wondered at an individual who determined whether one went to heaven or hell based upon whether one believed in him. It seemed to me that someone who did that was very egotistical and not nice, and was definitely not someone I would like or with whom I would want to spend time.
#49 Old 03-08-2015, 07:43 AM
Banned

to Cappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post
MOD POST- I have deleted one of the OP's posts for containing a personal attack and for discouraging members from making comments.

All discussions and debates must remain civil. The calling of names, like "narcissistic," and other personal attacks is strictly against our rules.

Also, this is a public forum, where ALL members may post at any time. The originator of a thread does not "own" the thread, and may not tell others to leave, if they are in disagreement. This too is against our rules. A thread-starter must be prepared to answer legitimate challenges to their point of view, in a legitimate way, and not simply say, "go away."

Any further breaking of VB rules may result in this thread being locked down, which would be a disservice to everyone. Please carry on.
Wow, I perceive power and glory in your post. I will follow the state rules until I can't. So thank you for that, Mod Capstand. Have seen any rules here can you send a link please.
#50 Old 03-08-2015, 07:56 AM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:
Wow, I perceive power and glory in your post. I will follow the state rules until I can't. So thank you for that, Mod Capstand. Have seen any rules here can you send a link please.
Here you go.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
#51 Old 03-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
David I have 17 likes most of them just recently. Just relax and we'll get there. I said it was bitter in the belly but their lots of promise for this group of people because you Love animals.
You don't have any likes here.
Maybe we're just distracting you until the National Guard gets to your hometown
danakscully64 and River like this.
#52 Old 03-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Lovable misanthrope

Quote:
3. God needs to worry about other things instead of reading posts on the internet.
I agree, I also don't see any connection between these posts and being veg*n.

Also it's true there are lots of religious people who don't care about animals, think animals are here to serve them or think animals are vermin. If anything religion seems to have an adverse influence on people
danakscully64 likes this.

it takes guts to be gentle and kind
#53 Old 03-08-2015, 11:01 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post
maybe we're just distracting you until the national guard gets to your hometown
lol
#54 Old 03-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Banned

Lightbulb To Moz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MozIsMyShepherd View Post
I agree, I also don't see any connection between these posts and being veg*n.

Also It's true there are lots of religious people who don't care about animals, think animals are here to serve them or think animals are vermin. If anything religion seems to have an adverse influence on people
Your are confusing religious people with pious people. When you worship idols then you will only appear to be pious. The Institutional religions all worships Satan either knowing or unknowing. Either way it is the same. To answer the question what does the love of animals have to do with my posts.

Whenever you eat animals you are breaking YHWH's provision for food law on the first page of the Bible. I was told in a Christian Church I visited not to tell the other members that I was a vegetarian because of Paul's doctrine of Demons. Pauline Christianity teaches you can eat what you want but that isn't TRUE because when you eat animals you eat at Satan's table. This is exactly the meaning of the term food offered to idols. The MessiYAH never ate lamb or fish. I's a bald face lie. In order to recruit Pagans into the Catholic Church Constantine had the MessiYAH's food doctrine out because it was bad for business. No Christian will ever go to Heaven if they eat animals. The reason I'm posting on this site is because you all have that part correct. From what I SEE I worry that is all you will get right and that is only part of what you need.

This is to the O- Church of Pergamum (Purgatory-secret)

Revelation 2:14-15 (KJV)
14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication (sodomy).
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. (Nike promoters of jeZeus)

See, It takes more than just abstaining from animal flesh.

Last edited by Alleyah Tawnygood; 03-08-2015 at 05:38 PM.
#55 Old 03-08-2015, 05:44 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:
How about instead of fasting, you carefully fix and eat some healthy food, drink some cool fresh water, breathe, and rest.
#56 Old 03-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Veggie Regular

So, a lot of people go to mass because they believe it will make them enter heaven (and the church knows this), yet the church is omitting from them important information about how to get into heaven? That doesn't seem very nice to me.

#57 Old 03-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Banned

Soddom and four other cities of Fallen Angels and Giants were destroyed because they were not so nice to strangers. Sort of like I have been treated here but worse. There were a few saved from Soddom because of one man Lot. His Moabite progeny through one of his daughters Produced a line of generically righteous O-'s. These are the very same Moabites who were the Esenes in John the Baptist's (YAHshuWAH's cousin through Ruth) Church. They are Identified as the Church of Pergamum. These O- fallen angels will enter into the Kingdom if they overcome and remember who they are. These were vegans not vegetarians.

See Hebrews were bread and fruit. Jews preferred vegetables and animal sacrifices which was allowed for a time as long as the blood was drained. YAHshuWAH came to stop the public animal sacrifices that is why we don't have them today. Though those that say they are Jews but are not will offer animals again. Most People absolutely have no idea who they are because Satan lovely DNA is mixed now in all the Blood Types.

Break
#58 Old 03-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Veggie Regular

This thread is a prime example supporting my theory that humans create their gods in their own image and create religions to justify their own biases/needs/wants.
jessandreia likes this.
#59 Old 03-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post
You don't have any likes here.
Maybe we're just distracting you until the National Guard gets to your hometown

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
#60 Old 03-09-2015, 06:26 AM
Unintentionally Kittened

O+ here. I do fine with grains and without animal products and I slightly prefer the company of cats to dogs. The only thing people can be said to love or not love based on their blood types is the response to having a transfusion of blood with a different carbohydrate on the red blood cells or a different Rh factor.

Anyway, why do people need to love others to be nice to them? Whatever happened to respect, compassion, or common decency combine with knowledge?

And I like my "inferior" blood type; my blood can be given to about 85% of Americans.

A plastic hutch is no substitute for a mother. Replace dairy, not mothers.
Closed Thread

Tags
bible , blood types , bloodlines , god's creatures , rhesus negative

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page