Starbucks boycotted by anti-gun group. - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 02-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

I would prefer it if they changed all their staff to Russians and changed their name into Tsarbucks.

Would they wear those funny hats?

"A-yup. Ya wasted yer life, son"

- Old Man
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 02-17-2012, 02:35 AM
Gib
Veggie Regular

I'd have more respect for them if they'd put up a no guns sign. And sold only vegan goods. And paid they're workers a living wage. Score another one for the Starbucks marketing team.
#33 Old 02-17-2012, 02:47 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gib View Post

I'd have more respect for them if they'd put up a no guns sign. And sold only vegan goods. And paid they're workers a living wage. Score another one for the Starbucks marketing team.

Well at least you're 2/3rds your way into membership in the gay communist gun club.

* This post may contain pork, beef and fingers of undocumented workers. This post was manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#34 Old 02-17-2012, 05:11 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Unfortunately, aside from perhaps a few strategically placed locations, they'd be out of business in a week

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." Bruce Lee.

"On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club)

#35 Old 02-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Banned

deleted
#36 Old 02-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad888 View Post

Unfortunately, aside from perhaps a few strategically placed locations, they'd be out of business in a week

yeah, that would only be doable with Divine Intervention (a big Oprah endorsement).

* This post may contain pork, beef and fingers of undocumented workers. This post was manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
#37 Old 02-19-2012, 12:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Starbucks should have no say in our personal lives, so moot point.
There's better reason not to pay for their bad, overpriced coffee. Because it's bad and overpriced.

Fear is simply the consequence of the acceptance of ignorance; reject ignorance and accept knowledge-- with knowledge all fears are relinquished and the light of truth within shines through to guide your path.
#38 Old 02-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by offthahook View Post

i was already boycotting them due to their coffee being ****e.

I agree, their coffee totally sucks. Maybe I will buy a pastry....but why the hell do you want to bring a gun to a Starbucks? I mean seriously, is everyone going stark raving mad or what?
#39 Old 02-22-2012, 12:07 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post

but why the hell do you want to bring a gun to a Starbucks?

i hate mondays?

cafe verona is good stuff. they're a victim of their own success now that premium coffee is everywhere.

#40 Old 02-22-2012, 02:04 AM

At least Starbucks sells some fair trade coffee
#41 Old 02-22-2012, 03:13 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Personally I have a lot of respect for people who always use the proper form of their/there/they're.

Tam! RUGH!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page