bin Laden's death - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Veggie Regular

We were told bin Laden had to be buried at sea within 24 hours according to Muslim law. Yet when Saddam was executed they never did anything like this. When Gaddhafi was killed they never did anything like this either. Are we being lied to again?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-03-2012, 05:57 AM
Veggie Regular

you don't think his body was desecrated beyond identification before they disposed of it?

Many people in this country were pretty outspoken about the things they would like to do to him for the past ten years.

On this subject, I find it entirely coincidental that the entire Navy Seal team that "killed" Bin Laden was wiped out themselves month "s" later in a "helicopter crash"

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
#3 Old 01-03-2012, 06:09 AM
Veggie Regular

I love (well, not love, really, more like hate) how people can come up with a conspiracy theory for absolutely positively everything.

So how do we know that was really bin Laden they buried at sea anyway? Maybe they killed somebody else and told everyone it was bin Laden to make Obama look like some kind of accomplished warrior in the world's eyes.

And how do we know Saddam Hussein was executed, anyway? Maybe he's just being kept in a secret prison somewhere.

And what about Gaddafi? How do we know that was he who was killed? Maybe the body was "fixed up" to make it look like it was him, and HE'S being kept in a secret prison somewhere.

And how do we even know that Princess Diana is dead? Perhaps she's lying in a coma in some secret hospital room somewhere, or perhaps cryogenically frozen.

We'll never know the answers to these questions.

*this space not for sale*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 01-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollycakes View Post

I find it entirely coincidental that the entire Navy Seal team that "killed" Bin Laden was wiped out themselves a month later in a "helicopter crash"

I find it entirely sad that the conspiracy theorists can't even do basic validation of the facts. The helicopter crash did kill Navy Seals. There has been no validation that the crash killed any of the team that went after Bin Laden. IIRC, it was members of a different branch of the Navy Seals that went after Bin Laden, so it's unlikely that any were killed in the crash.

In addition, the helicopter was shot down in August. The raid was in May. August does not come after May in the calendar.
#5 Old 01-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by das_nut View Post

In addition, the helicopter was shot down in August. The raid was in May. August does not come after May in the calendar.

what.

"Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place."
#6 Old 01-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Veggie Regular

well most major news companies seemed to think so.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08...icopter-crash/

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...7#.TwMdyCNuGtk

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20089003.shtml

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I just question what is presented to me as the truth. I'm no different from all of you- who question the "happy" portrayal of cows and pigs on the farm. Its weird to me that the seal members that were involved in the mission (yes- the ones involved) all died. ::shrug::

I also apologize for leaving out the "s" in months in my previous post. I was posting from my phone with two kids climbing on me. Thanks for pointing that out to me

#7 Old 01-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Veggie Regular

It has all been staged, orchestrated by John F. Kennedy who is still alive and hiding in a bunker in Area 51.

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

#8 Old 01-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Banned

deleted
#9 Old 01-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Veggie Regular

In a case where neither of the sides have compelling evidence, one could almost say that both theories are plausible.

"Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place."
#10 Old 01-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

It has all been staged, orchestrated by John F. Kennedy who is still alive and hiding in a bunker in Area 51.

He's out and about now. I saw him this morning at the gas station. He was with Elvis.
#11 Old 01-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post

He's out and about now. I saw him this morning at the gas station. He was with Elvis.

Did he wear the shoes?

#12 Old 01-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Supposedly, the helicopter that was shot down was the Gold team. The Bin Laden raid was done by the Red team, IIRC.

I think the true conspiracy theory is why the various Seals teams are named after colors. Is this part of the vast worldwide gay conspiracy? If we line up all the Seals teams, do we make a rainbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

what.

Sorry, I mean *right after* May.
#13 Old 01-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

From the link:

As far as I can tell, the total number of SEALs in Team 6 is classified, so it's likely that there are more than just the ones who were involved in the bin Laden raid.

Additionally, I would think that any bin Laden loyalists would be more than delighted to kill anyone from Team 6.

You are correct. As I mentioned earlier they were part of the mission. The mission to kill bin laden. Part of the mission. I never once talked about my theories on the matter, just saying its weird. Because it is weird, right? Especially how the media presented it diferently the whole time. Weird. Nothing I seriously care about, but think is weird.

#14 Old 01-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Banned

deleted
#15 Old 01-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I think the true conspiracy theory is why the various Seals teams are named after colors. Is this part of the vast worldwide gay conspiracy? If we line up all the Seals teams, do we make a rainbow?

#16 Old 01-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Veggie Regular

Wolfie - did they turn JFK into a black man?

Herbivorous B.I.G. - You know what, Stuart, er Herb, I LIKE YOU. You're not like the other people, here, in the trailer park.
#17 Old 01-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforests1 View Post

We were told bin Laden had to be buried at sea within 24 hours according to Muslim law. Yet when Saddam was executed they never did anything like this. When Gaddhafi was killed they never did anything like this either. Are we being lied to again?

I read that way too fast and read it as Gandolf.

I think Tupac and Biggie's death were a whole big conspiracy. They're actually still alive hanging out in New Zealand. At least that's what PBS told me.
#18 Old 01-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Veggie Regular

The official story:
Osama bin Laden was behind the Sept. 11th attacks and admitted to them, he laid low for 10 years in the tribal areas near the border of Pakistan, eluded top government organizations which were spending billions of dollars on the manhunt until he was cornered in his mansion/fortress where he used an unarmed woman as a human shield as he fired upon the soldiers before being shot down by the SEAL team.

Then they measured him, took pictures of the body, and ran a DNA test to make sure it was him then buried him before 24 hours after death as they wanted to respect his religion.

A few interesting points:
* To measure the body to see if it were 6'4" a soldier laid down next to it and they guessed at the height.
* The photos released turned out to be fake. The real photos were said to be too gruesome to be seen by the public.
* The video feed when he was shot by the soldiers went black during the crucial time of the kill.
* His religion did not allow for a burial at sea, but a burial in land where the body faces Mecca.
* The DNA from the corpse was not matched against a sample from Osama bin Laden, instead they collected DNA from a fake hepatitis vaccination program in Pakistan and matched a sample to the DNA of the corpse. Or they used a DNA sample from his sister, who was said to have died of cancer at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. But that hospital denies that his sister was there, or that the FBI requested any remains.

It was reported that he's been dead about 9 times by CIA and heads of state, which time did he die? Or maybe I'm supposed to believe them all? Zombie? (shrug)

Fear is simply the consequence of the acceptance of ignorance; reject ignorance and accept knowledge-- with knowledge all fears are relinquished and the light of truth within shines through to guide your path.
#19 Old 01-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post

* The DNA from the corpse was not matched against a sample from Osama bin Laden, instead they collected DNA from a fake hepatitis vaccination program in Pakistan and matched a sample to the DNA of the corpse.

What does that story about the vaccination program have to do with identifying Osama bin Laden after his death? It doesn't say anything about that in your link.

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

#20 Old 01-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Veggie Regular

Isn't it weird that Mass Gen Hospital is the only source for a DNA sample from a body? They must never give up the bodies to funeral homes or undertakers. Since everyone knows New England is where the Cthulhu Mythos is active, I suspect some unspeakable horror lives deep inside the hospital, temporarily pacified of the minds and bodies of patients the staff sacrifices to it.
#21 Old 01-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Veggie Regular

Nobody has actually answered my question. Another related question I have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB0ftf53JYs
bin Laden supposedly video taped himself watching television. Why would he do this? Sadly this is the closest thing to evidence we have regarding his death.
#22 Old 01-03-2012, 04:50 PM

How do you know thats even him? It only shows a quarter of his face.

Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never
will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with
confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid."

- Hebrews 13:5,6
#23 Old 01-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

I love (well, not love, really, more like hate) how people can come up with a conspiracy theory for absolutely positively everything.

So how do we know that was really bin Laden they buried at sea anyway? Maybe they killed somebody else and told everyone it was bin Laden to make Obama look like some kind of accomplished warrior in the world's eyes.

And how do we know Saddam Hussein was executed, anyway? Maybe he's just being kept in a secret prison somewhere.

And what about Gaddafi? How do we know that was he who was killed? Maybe the body was "fixed up" to make it look like it was him, and HE'S being kept in a secret prison somewhere.

And how do we even know that Princess Diana is dead? Perhaps she's lying in a coma in some secret hospital room somewhere, or perhaps cryogenically frozen.

We'll never know the answers to these questions.

Sometimes I ask the same questions. You have a point.
#24 Old 01-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforests1 View Post

Nobody has actually answered my question.

Which one? The one where you ask why the Libyan rebels didn't bury Gaddafi in 24 hours, nor how the Iraqi government didn't bury Saddam in 24 hours, but the US government did bury Osama at sea within 24 hours?

I thought the answer would be apparent.
#25 Old 01-03-2012, 06:27 PM

The reason he was buried at sea is because Obama sent out the message to Bin Laden that he would sleep with the fishes, in a taped deep husky voice.

#26 Old 01-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

Along with Adolf Hitler, DB Cooper and Elvis.
#27 Old 01-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobbenstein View Post

The reason he was buried at sea is because Obama sent out the message to Bin Laden that he would sleep with the fishes, in a taped deep husky voice.

#28 Old 01-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Veggie Regular

No comment on the original question, and as far as the chopper that was downed, the people who died were not made up. Their names have been released, and I can assure you all that they were indeed real people with real families.

But, out of curiosity, where has it ever been officially stated that Osama Bin Laden planned 9/11? I know that's what everyone seems to believe, except the conspiracy theorists who argue against it (in other words arguing against a belief that was never stated to be true in the first place). But where did it come from? Yeah, we definitely had it out for him from the beginning for his overall roll in Al-Qaeda, but KSM was in custody by 2003, was believed basically from the beginning to have been the architect of the attacks, and is currently still on trial.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." Bruce Lee.

"On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club)

#29 Old 01-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Veggie Regular

Osama Bin Laden was charged in the embassy attacks in southeast Africa by the federal government of the United States.

Can't find him being formally charged in regards to the 9/11 attacks.
#30 Old 01-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Which one? The one where you ask why the Libyan rebels didn't bury Gaddafi in 24 hours, nor how the Iraqi government didn't bury Saddam in 24 hours, but the US government did bury Osama at sea within 24 hours?

I thought the answer would be apparent.

Muslims know more about their laws than we do, yet they're not burying their dead at sea within 24 hours. Why would we have to do it if they don't do it either? Obama was in a no-win situation. Either you show the pictures(which can be faked by modern technology) and the skeptics believe it's a fake, or you make some excuse as to why there are no pictures. He chose the latter and came up with one of the worst excuses I've ever heard.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page