Duggars expecting 20th child... - Page 7 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#181 Old 11-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodveg View Post

The Quiverfull movement is racist and sexist, no thanks.

How do you say its racist and sexist? Being Quiverful meaning you say no to any contraceptives and rely totally on God and between you and your spouse, if your a female it not a pressure for you to go get pregnant but, to a decision to not wanting Birth Control , Condom usage and other things in that nature, Birth Control does more harm then good if your happily married and want future children like the Duggars been wanting, They only wanted a few handful but, since she abstain from any Birth Control and allow God to decide then they are obeying God for allowing another life , into the world, the people of the world can be upset, hateful, racial , or anything against the Duggar family but, they not doing any harm by bringing up their children what they feel lead or feeling lead to raise them.
Michelle Duggar also told one of the media channels or newsplaces I forgot that having a large family is not for everybody , there are so many things involving large families that most of the world will not understand, all I am saying is that being Quiverful is not what you making it out to be because my husband and I are quiverful, I refuse Birth Control of anything , there are natural ways to overcome unwanted children, but since I am married we both still want children.
Instead of trashing the Duggars , and trashing Michelle for this child, you need to congrat you not bring her down in anyway, you never should do that to any Pregnant woman, in the olden days they had that size of families, today people frown on that size because they look at their wallet, they look at a tax problem, they look at it another expensive things for clothing, todays and gadgets and anything else that baby would not actually need. They are also talking about parents having ipads and ipods for 4 years old, I said that right four years olds, that is way out of way and my child if we have a few will never have all of these gadgets, expensive cloths, rich foods, only necessity they will needs to get by.
So all I am saying is that those that says anything against the quiverfull movement doesn't understand use. No will they will understand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 Old 11-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Veggie Regular

Well, there are a lot of reasons to have small families. Studies indicate that smaller families produce more intelligent children as well as reduce the chances of child abuse or neglect.
#183 Old 11-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post

I'm betting your dogs are less expensive than kids, and will contribute less to society (including taxes) than kids. Again, just a guess.

Dogs contribute more to society than a heck of a lot of people I've come across.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#184 Old 11-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

Thanks I am resconsidering and I am staying

Good.
#185 Old 11-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Veggie Regular

I wish the thread was "Digger's expecting 20th child." That way, instead of debating something boring, it'd be a witch-hunt to see which female VBers were renting out their uteruses, and the non-renting female VBers feeling insulted because Digger didn't think their womb was good enough to stick a surrogate child into.

"A-yup. Ya wasted yer life, son"

- Old Man
#186 Old 11-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Banned

I don't like "society". I think Dogs contribute to sanity. Never met a single Human who seemed to be able to do that. Only the opposite.
#187 Old 11-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineV View Post

Well, there are a lot of reasons to have small families. Studies indicate that smaller families produce more intelligent children as well as reduce the chances of child abuse or neglect.

I want a big family but I won't go more then 5 children, I think that will be my limit but, right now I just have to have just one then it will be easier after that.
#188 Old 11-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Shell View Post

I don't like "society". I think Dogs contribute to sanity. Never met a single Human who seemed to be able to do that. Only the opposite.

+1
#189 Old 11-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm not saying people shouldn't have big families if they want them. Go for it!

You know, I can sort of get behind some of the quiverfull stuff. For example, they're not just anti birth control they're also anti IVF. They're at least consistent about the concept of "leaving it in God's hands".
#190 Old 11-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineV View Post

I'm not saying people shouldn't have big families if they want them. Go for it!

You know, I can sort of get behind some of the quiverfull stuff. For example, they're not just anti birth control they're also anti IVF. They're at least consistent about the concept of "leaving it in God's hands".

I am not like that IVF is using your husband's or partners sperm and your own egg and its placed right in you. So I don't see any problem with that, I have a cousin that was conceived by this.
#191 Old 11-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I really don't think this forum is for me. You all keep on attacking Christians and people like the Duggars.

Don't leave! The general VeggieBoards forum is for you, but many people are not happy in the Compost Heap, and maybe the Compost Heap isn't the place you want to hang out. I do not like the Duggars, and I do not like organized religion, but I think you're a very nice person and it's great that you're on VeggieBoards.

"If you want to know where you would have stood on slavery before the civil war, don't look at where you stand on slavery today, look at where you stand on animal rights." - Paul Watson.

Every animal you eat
was running for her life

#192 Old 11-12-2011, 06:17 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I am not like that IVF is using your husband's or partners sperm and your own egg and its placed right in you. So I don't see any problem with that, I have a cousin that was conceived by this.

There are good reasons to choose IVF, certainly. If the couple really wants a biological child, IVF could prevent some genetic problems.

But IVF aint for me. Personally, I prefer adoption.
#193 Old 11-12-2011, 06:25 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Shell View Post

This makes me sad. I hope you meet someone someday that contributes to your mental health.

Who needs sleep when we've got love?
Who needs keys when we've got clubs?
Who needs please when we've got guns?
Who needs peace when we've gone above?
#194 Old 11-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

I didn't know there was a t word I'm trying to think of what word that is.

Troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhanger View Post

It appears that you're the one making issue with the Christianity of the Duggars. I don't care what their faith is; they're attention starved, selfish people.

I mean, come on, they come onto the Today Show every time Michelle gets pregnant.
#195 Old 11-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

I wish the thread was "Digger's expecting 20th child." That way, instead of debating something boring, it'd be a witch-hunt to see which female VBers were renting out their uteruses, and the non-renting female VBers feeling insulted because Digger didn't think their womb was good enough to stick a surrogate child into.

This post needs more love. Hot, womb-sticking love.
#196 Old 11-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Wait. Digger is using VB surrogates for his kids? Why wasn't I asked?

"If you want to know where you would have stood on slavery before the civil war, don't look at where you stand on slavery today, look at where you stand on animal rights." - Paul Watson.

Every animal you eat
was running for her life

#197 Old 11-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Troll.

I thought the second letter in the "T word" was "w."

"A-yup. Ya wasted yer life, son"

- Old Man
#198 Old 11-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I thought the second letter in the "T word" was "w."

I don't use that word. I didn't even use the troll word, I made a reference to the kid's toy
#199 Old 11-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Banned

Twoll probably is not against the rules
#200 Old 11-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post

Twoll probably is not against the rules

Is that the way to get around the warning/infraction?
#201 Old 11-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Is that the way to get around the warning/infraction?

Plus it sounds cuter.

I don't wike twolls.
#202 Old 11-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Banned

So even if I flat-out say to someone here, "You're a twoll!", I won't get an infraction?
#203 Old 11-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Veggie Regular

I read that they have so many kids now that their previous kid was named 'Thursday Night 3:10 AM After Two Beers' and the next one is going to be called 'Itsaboy 00037'.

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

#204 Old 11-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

I read that they have so many kids now that their previous kid was named 'Thursday Night 3:10 AM After Two Beers' and the next one is going to be called 'Itsaboy 00037'.

I thought all their kids' names start with J?
#205 Old 11-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

How do you say its racist and sexist? Being Quiverful meaning you say no to any contraceptives and rely totally on God and between you and your spouse, if your a female it not a pressure for you to go get pregnant but, to a decision to not wanting Birth Control , Condom usage and other things in that nature, Birth Control does more harm then good if your happily married and want future children like the Duggars been wanting, They only wanted a few handful but, since she abstain from any Birth Control and allow God to decide then they are obeying God for allowing another life , into the world, the people of the world can be upset, hateful, racial , or anything against the Duggar family but, they not doing any harm by bringing up their children what they feel lead or feeling lead to raise them.
Michelle Duggar also told one of the media channels or newsplaces I forgot that having a large family is not for everybody , there are so many things involving large families that most of the world will not understand, all I am saying is that being Quiverful is not what you making it out to be because my husband and I are quiverful, I refuse Birth Control of anything , there are natural ways to overcome unwanted children, but since I am married we both still want children.
Instead of trashing the Duggars , and trashing Michelle for this child, you need to congrat you not bring her down in anyway, you never should do that to any Pregnant woman, in the olden days they had that size of families, today people frown on that size because they look at their wallet, they look at a tax problem, they look at it another expensive things for clothing, todays and gadgets and anything else that baby would not actually need. They are also talking about parents having ipads and ipods for 4 years old, I said that right four years olds, that is way out of way and my child if we have a few will never have all of these gadgets, expensive cloths, rich foods, only necessity they will needs to get by.
So all I am saying is that those that says anything against the quiverfull movement doesn't understand use. No will they will understand.

The quiverfull reject womens rights and gay rights, and are also notorious for following the white birth rate. This is all out there, it's not subjective.
#206 Old 11-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodveg View Post

The quiverfull reject womens rights and gay rights, and are also notorious for following the white birth rate. This is all out there, it's not subjective.

What does gay rights have to do with reproduction choices? Gays has more rights as you think they do, they are American Citizens also.
#207 Old 11-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

Quote:

I thought all their kids' names start with J?

January, Thursday Night 3:10 AM After Two Beers. There
#208 Old 11-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

What does gay rights have to do with reproduction choices? Gays has more rights as you think they do, they are American Citizens also.

Just another example of the hypocrisy, that's all.
#209 Old 11-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:

January, Thursday Night 3:10 AM After Two Beers. There

Haha why didn't they just name them each one of the letters of the alphabet? They only need six more to complete their collection!
#210 Old 11-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Haha why didn't they just name them each one of the letters of the alphabet? They only need six more to complete their collection!

now that would be cool to see

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page