The Big Bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 09-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

Nobody is 100% straight.

I agree. Every person I know can actually admit when another guy/girl is hot, even when it's their own gender. I'm not 100% straight, only about 95%.
#63 Old 09-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

Nobody is 100% straight.

I've never been even remotely attracted to a woman in my life. Sometimes I almost wish I were gay (or bi) for various reasons, but the feelings just aren't there. Some people definitely are completely one way or the other.

"I am a woman of science. At least that's what my horoscope said."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 09-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Veggie Regular

[QUOTE=unovegan;2999333]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freesia View Post

Silly little tasks like paying bills, showering, working, etc?!

I love showering, and using all my Lush products. I dont mind paying bills so much. What I dont like is cleaning. And I dont like doing administrative work. Unfortunately I do it for a living, so I am miserable while doing it.
#65 Old 09-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

Yeah, I think that most people are 100% straight or 100% gay. There are plenty of people who are in between, but I completely disagree with Phoenix Days on this one.

--Fromper

I used to think I was kind of bi, but then I got talking some friends once and I found out that on average they were far more bi than me. I am definitely more on the hetero side of things and I bet there are people who have a very strong preference for one particular gender. And I dont think it is something you can choose to feel.
#66 Old 09-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Hiking is not boring- unless it's a paved trail where pampered house wives wear shape-ups and push their baby strollers. I went on a 5 mile REAL mountainous hike this morning and had a blast with my puppers
Chest hair is nasty
I don't get memes
and pie is yummy! unless it's cherry. I hate cherry pie.

ÂAn animalÂs eyes have the power to speak a great language.Â
ÂMartin Buber
#67 Old 09-23-2011, 03:36 PM
Banned

Isn't this version 3.0 of the unpopular opinions threads?
#68 Old 09-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

Isn't this version 3.0 of the unpopular opinions threads?

Technically yes, but we have to pretended the first one didn't happen because it turned into a bashing thread and got closed
#69 Old 09-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonerism View Post

I've never been even remotely attracted to a woman in my life. Sometimes I almost wish I were gay (or bi) for various reasons, but the feelings just aren't there. Some people definitely are completely one way or the other.

Same here. I can see when a woman is attractive but I only feel awe or possibly envy, I have zero desire to do more than look at them

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#70 Old 09-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Technically yes, but we have to pretended the first one didn't happen because it turned into a bashing thread and got closed

Was that thread completely deleted? I tried searching for it and couldn't find anything. Was it called something different? My unpopular opinion (maybe) is that I would like to read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Same here. I can see when a woman is attractive but I only feel awe or possibly envy, I have zero desire to do more than look at them

Yea, I can acknowledge that a girl is pretty or beautiful. That doesn't mean that I'm attracted to her sexually.

#71 Old 09-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Veggie Regular

I found it and the person who makes it disturbs me, but i'm pretty sure nobody even got mad about that, there's a lot of pages i haven't read most of them, but the fighting didn't have to do with the OP saying that pedophiles are normal and child-adult sexual relationships are okay, he didn't say whether he meant consensual, i have a feeling he's probably a non acting pedophile trying to make himself feel better, it's really disgusting and if i was around back then i would have been on his ass right away it's fine to have any opinion but if you're a sicko like that then i'll state my opinion about them, no thank you i don't want it to be okay for a guy to molest my kid and ruin their life then say "it's just my sexual orientation don't discriminate". My unpopular opinion is people like him need help and should not be able to vote on anything or have children because he seems dangerous just for thinking what he did.
#72 Old 09-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Banned

#73 Old 09-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Quote:

Yea, I can acknowledge that a girl is pretty or beautiful. That doesn't mean that I'm attracted to her sexually.

Same here also.

The original Footloose sucked and the remake will be equally (if not more) sucky.
#74 Old 09-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

The original Footloose sucked and the remake will be equally (if not more) sucky.

I love Footloose and actually think every American dance movie ever made is awesome. Even You Got Served! Dancing's just good times all around.
#75 Old 09-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Same here also.

The original wasn't that bad, not my most favorite but it was watchable.
as far as remakes, most of them suck big time.
#76 Old 09-23-2011, 09:36 PM
Veggie Regular

I liked Flashdance, and Saturday Night Fever, Grease, other dance movies. I like them for their retro/nostalgic value and the costumes and dancing/singing, but I dont think the plots and storylines are the strong point... but never mind. My unpopular opinion though is that I dont think movies like this should be remade! If it isnt broke dont fix it!

And I didnt like the Alice and Wonderland with Johnny Depp etc. It was nothing like the book and had all these aliens and things in it that was completely unrelated to it, also Alice was played by a 20 year old. Alice is supposed to be a child > : [
#77 Old 09-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Veggie Regular

^That was supposed to be like a sequel though remember? She grew up and went back to wonderland.
#78 Old 09-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Veggie Regular

What? That's not what I got of it. Must have watched the movie wrong

DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!
#79 Old 09-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Ya lol "19-year-old Alice returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, where she reunites with her old friends and learns of her true destiny: to end the Red Queen's reign of terror." from imdb.
#80 Old 09-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Veggie Regular

You guys don't remember the whole premise was some of them recognized her from when she was little, but the red queen and others did not, so she made up a fake name to take down the queen from the inside.
#81 Old 09-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Same here. I am 100% straight. I also know several gay people who are 100% gay.
#82 Old 09-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Goth-Alice. View Post

I dislike website such as 'people of walmart'
They are people for Fs sake...its rude to take pictures when they dont know they are being photographed and then make fun of them...its disgusting behaviour!

Yep, I think it's cruel. I even saw one photo where the person looked like someone going through chemo or something. They were obviously not well. What's wrong with people?
#83 Old 09-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

I love those deep fried apple pockets, like the ones that a few mcdonalds still have. I haven't had one in forever, though I'm sure i can find a vegan recipe for them

The McDonalds one was/is vegan.
#84 Old 09-24-2011, 02:45 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post

Yep, I think it's cruel. I even saw one photo where the person looked like someone going through chemo or something. They were obviously not well. What's wrong with people?

OMG. That's horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freesia View Post

I liked Flashdance, and Saturday Night Fever, Grease, other dance movies. I like them for their retro/nostalgic value and the costumes and dancing/singing, but I dont think the plots and storylines are the strong point... but never mind. [

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinkies View Post

I love Footloose and actually think every American dance movie ever made is awesome. Even You Got Served! Dancing's just good times all around.

I am the total opposite. I hate dance movies and musicals. I can see how some people think they are fun but I am not one of them! I'd rather watch a good comedy for a fun movie.
#85 Old 09-24-2011, 02:50 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post

And the people who mock them (I have some on my FB) are the very ones who cry out 'dont judge me because I am goth/punk/have tattoos etcetc'

Boils my blood!

Even worse are the ones on Tumblr (scene/hipster style) and they post a picture with the text 'lol fashion fail' and I think. They probably thought that when they saw you. Each to their own and stop making the world more judgementle.
#86 Old 09-24-2011, 05:46 AM
Veggie Regular

I think this one is going to be unpopular on this board....

I don't like animals.

I don't have pets, or have any intention of ever getting any. I don't go gooey-eyed when I see a cute cow or a newborn lamb or a fluffy chick.

However, I respect their right to a decent and enjoyable life that is not cut short because someone wants to eat them (that bit won't be an unpopular opinion on here!)
#87 Old 09-24-2011, 07:11 AM

No prob here angie. The pets only hang out with us because we bred the hunting instinct out of them. No living creature wants to be a captive in your house so you can have the fun of calling it by a dumb human name and feeding it slaughtered meat that has been compressed into dry kibble from off your kitchen floor.
#88 Old 09-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie54321 View Post

I think this one is going to be unpopular on this board....

I don't like animals.

I don't have pets, or have any intention of ever getting any. I don't go gooey-eyed when I see a cute cow or a newborn lamb or a fluffy chick.

However, I respect their right to a decent and enjoyable life that is not cut short because someone wants to eat them (that bit won't be an unpopular opinion on here!)

I actually like the fact that there are veg*ns that aren't animal lovers. I don't think people have to be sentimental towards animals to refrain from eating them. It's not as big of a deal as some people make it out to be. It just takes a conscious effort to change your habits. Caring about how your actions affect other living beings is more about responsibility than sentiment to me. There are an awful lot of "caring" people that never go veg*n.

#89 Old 09-24-2011, 07:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I actually like the fact that there are veg*ns that aren't animal lovers. I don't think people have to be sentimental towards animals to refrain from eating them. It's not as big of a deal as some people make it out to be. It just takes a conscious effort to change your habits. Caring about how your actions affect other living beings is more about responsibility than sentiment to me. There are an awful lot of "caring" people that never go veg*n.

Yes, most of my friends would call themselves animal lovers and are pet owners, but still eat meat. I think it is nice that there are lots of 'real' animal lovers out there though, to look after all the animals that need caring for. I'm just not one of them.
#90 Old 09-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Veggie Regular

I know veg*n non-'animal lovers'! Its not as unpopular as you'd think.

I think the best movie made by Disney was Alice in Wonderland. A majority of their other animated films were teh suck.

"you know, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus was not a raptor"

www.animal-adoptions.org

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page