sarah palin knew the downgrade was going to happen! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Banned

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/p...151730478.html

this cracks me up! maybe she should start selling financial advice? i'm praying she hops back into presidential politics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Veggie Regular

It might seem weird politically, but her and Al Gore should get together. With his internet inventing skills and her psychic powers, they would be unstoppable.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." Bruce Lee.

"On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club)

#3 Old 08-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Banned

My friend's newborn son spit up on my shirt last week and I think he was trying to tell me (in his own way) that the decline was about to happen. Weird how he and Palin were on the same track, huh? He's cute.

"One doesn't need a Harvard Law degree to figure this out!" - Palin.

How true, how true.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 08-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Red
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by papayamon View Post

this cracks me up! maybe she should start selling financial advice? i'm praying she hops back into presidential politics.

Why's this even blog-worthy, other than it's SP? Apparently she did write about it, and it did come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday, December 17, 2010 at 4:09pm View Post

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=474366878434

Sooner or later, the markets will expect us to settle the bill for the enormous Obama-Pelosi-Reid spending binge. Weve already been warned by the credit ratings agency Moodys that unless we get serious about reducing our deficit, we may face a downgrade of our credit rating. Even the lamest of lame ducks cant ignore this reality.

#5 Old 08-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by papayamon View Post

can we create a subforum ghetto for people that want to talk about sarah palin even when it's nothing at all?
https://www.veggieboards.com/newvb/sh...-for-Breakfast!

* This post may contain pork, beef and fingers of undocumented workers. This post was manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
#6 Old 08-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post

Why's this even blog-worthy, other than it's SP? Apparently she did write about it, and it did come true.

it's astounding how you lower the bar to find her wisdom red. this thing has been discussed to death long before sarah palin's brilliant authoring of that piece. it was common rhetoric at the time. all she did was parrot it, and in a weak way.

and notice she said "may". she said "we may face a downgrade of our credit ratings." pretty vague, huh? did she give a time frame? did she say something like "by next august there will be an s&p downgrade. i don't see it. but because she said "may" and one agency downgraded our rating, now she's saying "i predicted it" as though she made some brilliant prognostication that no one else could see. this is taking credit for a bit of intellectual contribution that she didn't actually make at all, and it seems pretty phony to me. it's unfathomable that you see this as wisdom.

i will list a few things here:
1. obama may win the election.
2 the republican nominee may win the election.

now, according to your standards, i've got all the bases covered. either way, i predicted it, and i'm brilliant. really, it's pathetic how right wingers go out of their way to lower intellectual standards when it comes to palin. red, you just gave us a great demonstration. thank you.
#7 Old 08-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Veggie Regular

I knew something like this was going to happen when Bush was in office several years ago. The republicans wants to do the name blame here.
#8 Old 08-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Banned

What cracks me up is that the majority of Americans dont understand that you cant just raising the debt limit before the rating is dropped.
Try this at home. max out your credit cards, then get some more, use the new ones to pay off the old, when all of the cards are maxed again, go to the bank and ask for a higher limit so you can use card C to pay off card B to pay off card A.

lets see how long it takes for your bank to cut off your credit.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page