Would you eat meat accidentally prepared for you? (changed title) - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 01-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Newbie
 
CopperAlchemy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 27
Haha, hopefully that title line doesn't get people too upset.

What I'm wondering is: vegetarians, if you order something and it comes with meat (for example, a salad with bacon you didn't foresee) what do you do and why? Would you send it back, pick it off, or eat it?

I'm wondering because I want to know if any of you would eat meat that has been mistakenly prepared for you in a restaurant. It has already been made and will "have to" be replaced no matter what you do, so why would you not eat it?

Personally meat would make me nauseous, and not just because it's dead animal. It doesn't sit well. But if I've already bought something that has some fish sauce and I can't give it away, I'll eat it rather than waste it.

I understand not everyone has the same veg*n reasoning I do, or can't stand the thought, but I'm just curious ^_^

"Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war." Bob Marley

My shameless self-promotion can be found at http://copperalchemy.livejournal.com/
CopperAlchemy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 01-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Veggie Regular
 
*AHIMSA*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,728
Vegetarians don't eat animals. Also, discussing the eating of animals is in violation of the rules here.

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
*AHIMSA* is offline  
#3 Old 01-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Veggie Regular
 
peacefulveglady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chicagoland IL area
Posts: 2,272
yep I am not going to answer sorry .
peacefulveglady is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#4 Old 01-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Nishani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 7,577
Quote:
It has already been made and will "have to" be replaced no matter what you do, so why would you not eat it?

Cos I'm not into veganism for my health.

m8itcanw8.com
Nishani is offline  
#5 Old 01-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Ankle Biter
 
Poppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Central Virginia, USA
Posts: 9,333
It is important to become knowledgeable about ordering out - mainly so you don't make a mistake, order something with meat/cheese/eggs unintentionally and then have it wasted. Since I've been vegetarian for many years now, I'm fairly accustomed to clarifying that anything that I order doesn't have anything I don't want. It becomes easier over time.

And, no, I wouldn't eat something that had meat on it - whether it was my mistake or the restaurant's, I would refuse it as politely as possible, and ask for a replacement. If it were my mistake, I would pay for it.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
Poppy is offline  
#6 Old 01-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Newbie
 
CopperAlchemy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 27
Right, sorry, I didn't realize that was against the forum rules
Sorry if I offended anyone.
I'll be bowing out.

"Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war." Bob Marley

My shameless self-promotion can be found at http://copperalchemy.livejournal.com/
CopperAlchemy is offline  
#7 Old 01-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Newbie
 
vinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
You can send it back because it's not what you ordered and its your right to do so.

For unique vegetarian recipes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
David
vinda is offline  
#8 Old 01-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Newbie
 
SkRibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAlchemy View Post

Haha, hopefully that title line doesn't get people too upset.

What I'm wondering is: vegetarians, if you order something and it comes with meat (for example, a salad with bacon you didn't foresee) what do you do and why? Would you send it back, pick it off, or eat it?

I'm wondering because I want to know if any of you would eat meat that has been mistakenly prepared for you in a restaurant. It has already been made and will "have to" be replaced no matter what you do, so why would you not eat it?

Personally meat would make me nauseous, and not just because it's dead animal. It doesn't sit well. But if I've already bought something that has some fish sauce and I can't give it away, I'll eat it rather than waste it.

I understand not everyone has the same veg*n reasoning I do, or can't stand the thought, but I'm just curious ^_^

For what it's worth, I think this is a very good question that is worth a discussion and anybody who dismissed the question or suggested that it was against the rules isn't really being fair to you or the dilemma. No matter how hard we try there will always be scenarios we can't anticipate and one of those very well could be some sort of meat prepared on a dish you ordered and in many cases a careful reading of the dish wouldn't necessarily tell you that. Just recently, for example, I ordered a bowl of soup at a family run restaurant which served bacon bits in the soup. The description of the food didn't mention this because it was a very minor condiment and had I not asked before hand what came in the soup, I wouldn't have known to ask them not to include it. If they had delivered the soup with the bacon bits, the simple fact of the matter is that you can either eat around the bacon in which case it was wasted, or you can send it back in which case they throw out the soup in its entirety and it all gets wasted. So, if this event were to occur, I would probably eat the bacon. I realize most other vegetarians would disagree with this but for me vegetarianism is not a religious conviction to be eternally held and for which you will be punished if the rules are broken, regardless of reason. Vegetarianism, to me, is an attempt to reduce the amount of impact I have on meat production, specifically that if I opt to not eat meat and enough other people do as well, the demand for the product can potentially decrease and ultimately there won't be a sufficient demand for the product to justify meat production. We don't live in that world yet (if ever) and so in pragmatic terms, if you insist that the food be thrown away you are doing nothing more than disposing of a perfectly good source of energy and protein and the animal that died to produce that food went straight to waste. In my opinion, anybody who wouldn't eat the meat has taken the real purpose of veg&nism and promoted it to an irrational religion and, as such, probably isn't doing it for the right reasons.
SkRibb is offline  
#9 Old 01-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Newbie
 
vinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
I like your point of view SkRibb, though I have been raised a vegetarian and hence, I cannot even stand the sight of meat, let alone see it in my food. Hence, due to this mental hang-up, I'd have to send it back.
You know, over here, the untouched food that is sent back to the kitchens, is collected by NGO's and social service facilities wherein thy distribute the food to the poor! That is a good concept.

For unique vegetarian recipes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
David
vinda is offline  
#10 Old 01-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Veggie Regular
 
SomebodyElse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a California Ghost Town
Posts: 7,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkRibb View Post

In my opinion, anybody who wouldn't eat the meat has taken the real purpose of veg&nism and promoted it to an irrational religion and, as such, probably isn't doing it for the right reasons.

Absurd.

www.thesaucyvegan.com
SomebodyElse is offline  
#11 Old 01-05-2011, 09:42 PM
...
 
Blobbenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 3,936
yes, if you go to a restaurant and you find that they've bought some meat from SweentyTodds Ltd, to make your soup; to send it back would be irrational.

Blobbenstein is offline  
#12 Old 01-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator
 
Werewolf Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkRibb View Post

For what it's worth, I think this is a very good question that is worth a discussion and anybody who dismissed the question or suggested that it was against the rules isn't really being fair to you or the dilemma. No matter how hard we try there will always be scenarios we can't anticipate and one of those very well could be some sort of meat prepared on a dish you ordered and in many cases a careful reading of the dish wouldn't necessarily tell you that. Just recently, for example, I ordered a bowl of soup at a family run restaurant which served bacon bits in the soup. The description of the food didn't mention this because it was a very minor condiment and had I not asked before hand what came in the soup, I wouldn't have known to ask them not to include it. If they had delivered the soup with the bacon bits, the simple fact of the matter is that you can either eat around the bacon in which case it was wasted, or you can send it back in which case they throw out the soup in its entirety and it all gets wasted. So, if this event were to occur, I would probably eat the bacon. I realize most other vegetarians would disagree with this but for me vegetarianism is not a religious conviction to be eternally held and for which you will be punished if the rules are broken, regardless of reason. Vegetarianism, to me, is an attempt to reduce the amount of impact I have on meat production, specifically that if I opt to not eat meat and enough other people do as well, the demand for the product can potentially decrease and ultimately there won't be a sufficient demand for the product to justify meat production. We don't live in that world yet (if ever) and so in pragmatic terms, if you insist that the food be thrown away you are doing nothing more than disposing of a perfectly good source of energy and protein and the animal that died to produce that food went straight to waste. In my opinion, anybody who wouldn't eat the meat has taken the real purpose of veg&nism and promoted it to an irrational religion and, as such, probably isn't doing it for the right reasons.

Whether you eat it or not the pigs life was still equally wasted. I wouldn't eat a pig anymore than I would eat a cat or a dog or a person.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Werewolf Girl is offline  
#13 Old 01-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Newbie
 
SkRibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyElse View Post

Absurd.

Could explain why you feel my statements were absurd?

Just to clarify, I'm saying that someone who has become a vegetarian because they are concerned with protecting animals but opts to avoid meat in an instance in which protecting animals is no longer an option would be an example of somebody doing a thing without a tangible result. This, in my opinion, is not a reasonable position.
SkRibb is offline  
#14 Old 01-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Newbie
 
SkRibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Whether you eat it or not the pigs life was still equally wasted. I wouldn't eat a pig anymore than I would eat a cat or a dog or a person.

I don't see how you come to this conclusion. In the soup example, if you send it back it gets thrown away and, shortly thereafter, taken to a landfill to fester. In the instance that you eat it, you intake calories and protein. How, in any sense, are these two scenarios equally wasteful?
SkRibb is offline  
#15 Old 01-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Pariah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 402
I think it's a fair question, too.

However, the bacon was "wasted" the moment the pig it came from was killed. I'd send it back and probably raise a stink and maybe the idiots serving it would know better the next time.

I just have one of those faces. People come up to me and say, "What's wrong?" Nothing. "Well, it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile." Yeah, you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone? -Bill Hicks
Pariah is offline  
#16 Old 01-05-2011, 09:59 PM
...
 
Blobbenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 3,936
by not sending it back, you would be effectively saying to the restaurant owners that they don't have to bother accommodating to vegetarian's requirements, and thus in the future animal parts will be put on/in vegetarian's food, thus creating a demand for animal parts, and so leading to more animals being killed.

Blobbenstein is offline  
#17 Old 01-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,803
I'm always very careful to double-check that what I order doesn't have meat in it... (Luckily I'm in the UK and most restaurants do label the vegetarian stuff..)

I wouldn't eat it. Regardless of whether it's wasteful or not I don't want to have lumps of dead flesh inside me thank you very much. Plus I don't really fancy puking my guts out/rather bad diarrhoea for the next few days because my body can't actually tolerate meat anymore. (I know this from experience. I ordered a vegetarian burger, the kitchen screwed up and sent me a meat burger and I took a bite out of it before I realised... I didn't actually swallow it but I think that some of the juices went down my throat and yeah I was ill for the next 2 days..)
Annia is offline  
#18 Old 01-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Veggie Regular
 
zee_changos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post

I think it's a fair question, too.

However, the bacon was "wasted" the moment the pig it came from was killed. I'd send it back and probably raise a stink and maybe the idiots serving it would know better the next time.

+1

SkRibb I understand your point. That's why also on two occasions my mom will just take it and save it for her dinner [to save the food] while they bring me my correct order.

You call me sweet like I'm some kinda of cheese....vegan cheese 0.0
zee_changos is offline  
#19 Old 01-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Newbie
 
SkRibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 59
The reason I feel this question is a very reasonable one and also one worth discussing is because I had to ask myself a very similar question when I first became a vegetarian. My father had given me a brand new leather wallet the week before I went veg. Once I realized I had truly committed to leaving meat out of my diet, I realized that I was potentially being a hypocrite in utilizing a leather made wallet so I spent a while doing some introspection. Ultimately I concluded that although I would not want to buy a leather wallet in the future but there was nothing I could do about my current situation. In addition, I also decided that although people may accuse me of being a hypocrite for being a vegetarian but keeping something leather, I decided that not allowing the leather to go to waste was more important than others perceptions of me. I still feel like I've made the rational and more moral choice, but I'm willing to reconsider if someone else has a good reason.
SkRibb is offline  
#20 Old 01-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Super Moderator
 
Werewolf Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkRibb View Post

I don't see how you come to this conclusion. In the soup example, if you send it back it gets thrown away and, shortly thereafter, taken to a landfill to fester. In the instance that you eat it, you intake calories and protein. How, in any sense, are these two scenarios equally wasteful?

It's unnecessary calories and protein eaten only for pleasure. And from the pigs perspective it doesn't matter whether you eat it or throw it away, his life was still wasted.

I wouldn't eat the bacon because it's morally wrong and it's still treating the dead pig as a commodity. I love pigs and think they are sweet and intelligent animals, the thought of eating one is just as awful as the thought of eating my cat.

I'm not just vegan just so that I can "make a difference" with my actions, I'm vegan because it's the right thing to do.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Werewolf Girl is offline  
#21 Old 01-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Newbie
 
SkRibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post

I think it's a fair question, too.

However, the bacon was "wasted" the moment the pig it came from was killed. I'd send it back and probably raise a stink and maybe the idiots serving it would know better the next time.

Just so we are clear, I'm talking about a scenario in which a reasonable and understandable mistake has occurred that could either be on the part of the restaurant owner/staff or the customer. If you clearly specify that you want your food in a certain way and they mess it up, regardless of whether the mistake involves adding meat, then of course I think it's probably acceptable to send it back. The scenario I'm talking about would make the customer look like a colossal anus if they were to "raise a stink" over the situation.
SkRibb is offline  
#22 Old 01-05-2011, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator
 
Werewolf Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkRibb View Post

Just so we are clear, I'm talking about a scenario in which a reasonable and understandable mistake has occurred that could either be on the part of the restaurant owner/staff or the customer. If you clearly specify that you want your food in a certain way and they mess it up, regardless of whether the mistake involves adding meat, then of course I think it's probably acceptable to send it back. The scenario I'm talking about would make the customer look like a colossal anus if they were to "raise a stink" over the situation.

How would that make you look like a colossal anus? Would you have the same feelings about a Jewish person who sent the soup back? What about someone witha food allergy? Vegetarians don't eat meat, if they fail to mention there's bacon on an otherwise veg soup that's the restaurants fault. You don't have to compromise your morals for the sake of not being rude, it's easy enough to be polite about it.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Werewolf Girl is offline  
#23 Old 01-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Newbie
 
SkRibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

It's unnecessary calories and protein eaten only for pleasure. And from the pigs perspective it doesn't matter whether you eat it or throw it away, his life was still wasted.

I don't see how you've come to this conclusion? If you are accidentally given meat and opt not to eat it and instead have more food prepared, then additional food has to be used to replace the incorrect order and more energy was used unnecessarily. As you pointed out, the pigs life has already been cut short so although you can't make any change in terms of the lose in animal life you most certainly can keep the extra food and energy from being wasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

I wouldn't eat the bacon because it's morally wrong and it's still treating the dead pig as a commodity. I love pigs and think they are sweet and intelligent animals, the thought of eating one is just as awful as the thought of eating my cat.

I suppose I didn't make myself as clear as I needed to, but precisely what I'm suggesting is that in this specific instance there can be no preferred moral choice in terms of animal life. The animal life is already gone and there is no opportunity to apply influence to the 'supply and demand' option so all outcomes are equal regardless of your choice. There is, however, a potential moral argument to be made in terms of wasting food and energy unnecessarily. Specifically, I would argue that it is an immoral action to waste food and energy (including money that the business has tied up in food cost) by making a morally neutral decision strictly for aesthetic purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

I'm not just vegan just so that I can "make a difference" with my actions, I'm vegan because it's the right thing to do.

Again, I don't understand how you arrive at this conclusion.
SkRibb is offline  
#24 Old 01-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator
 
Werewolf Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkRibb View Post

I don't see how you've come to this conclusion? If you are accidentally given meat and opt not to eat it and instead have more food prepared, then additional food has to be used to replace the incorrect order and more energy was used unnecessarily. As you pointed out, the pigs life has already been cut short so although you can't make any change in terms of the lose in animal life you most certainly can keep the extra food and energy from being wasted.



I suppose I didn't make myself as clear as I needed to, but precisely what I'm suggesting is that in this specific instance there can be no preferred moral choice in terms of animal life. The animal life is already gone and there is no opportunity to apply influence to the 'supply and demand' option so all outcomes are equal regardless of your choice. There is, however, a potential moral argument to be made in terms of wasting food and energy unnecessarily. Specifically, I would argue that it is an immoral action to waste food and energy (including money that the business has tied up in food cost) by making a morally neutral decision strictly for aesthetic purposes.



Again, I don't understand how you arrive at this conclusion.

If you were in the same situation but there were chunks of human flesh on your soup instead of pig flesh would you eat it rather than letting that persons meat go to waste? If so I understand what you're saying here, but personally the thought is far too horrific.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Werewolf Girl is offline  
#25 Old 01-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Newbie
 
SkRibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 59
Just to clarify, again, the situation I'm talking about (not necessarily the bacon on soup scenario) involves a reasonable mistake. I'm suggesting that a vegetarian who responds to this mistake by "raising a stink" would be a severe overreaction to the issue. A response like "I didn't realize this had meat on it, would it be possible to get one without the meat?" would be an acceptable response but I wouldn't characterize such a request as "making a stink". And the same would be true for a jewish person who politely requested a change to their order because they mistakenly ordered something that wasn't kosher or any of the other examples you provided.
SkRibb is offline  
#26 Old 01-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator
 
Werewolf Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 16,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkRibb View Post

Just to clarify, again, the situation I'm talking about (not necessarily the bacon on soup scenario) involves a reasonable mistake. I'm suggesting that a vegetarian who responds to this mistake by "raising a stink" would be a severe overreaction to the issue. A response like "I didn't realize this had meat on it, would it be possible to get one without the meat?" would be an acceptable response but I wouldn't characterize such a request as "making a stink". And the same would be true for a jewish person who politely requested a change to their order because they mistakenly ordered something that wasn't kosher or any of the other examples you provided.

Oh, I see what you're saying. I agree with that, I don't think a reasonable mistake is a good reason to be rude. However, I also don't think it's a good reason to eat dead animals.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Werewolf Girl is offline  
#27 Old 01-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,803
OK forget this is about meat.

I hate chilli. Hate, hate, hate it. Apart from meat it's probably the most disgusting food thing in existence (in my opinion.)

Now in a restaurant, I (obviously) don't order the meals that obviously have chilli in them. If I'm unsure then I will double-check. But say there's a soup listed as tomato and basil. Now I expect that to be tomato and basil and nothing else. If I order it and the soup arrives and I discover that it does have chilli in it then I won't eat it. I would just say (nicely) to the waiter: "I'm sorry I didn't realise this had chilli in it. Can you take it back please?" Now I might kick up a slightly stink and say that they should have had some indication on the menu that it had chilli in it (for example by calling it "spicy tomato and basil soup" etc ) as normally, tomato and basil soup doesn't have chilli in it. Or I might just pay for it and order something else as well. Depends on how I'm feeling at the time (plus the type of restaurant).
I don't care if it goes to waste. I won't put that stuff in my stomach.

People send back food all the time because they don't like it, restaurants are used to it. But when it's the whole vegetarian being given meat accidentally (or whatever) it's suddenly a huge deal because the vegetarian is being unreasonable or "why does it matter the animal is already dead" etc etc. As soon as there's any hint of morals or ethics the person is instantly vilified as being totally unreasonable and a "crank". A meat-eater could send back something that had mushrooms in it if they didn't like them and yeah it would be slightly inconvenient but it wouldn't be made into a big deal. But as soon as it's a vegetarian sending food back it's suddenly because the most massive deal ever.
Annia is offline  
#28 Old 01-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Sevenseas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 25,067
My friend and his wife lost their only child recently. I was devastated by the news: they just buried him. Huh?? I couldn't understand how they could let all that protein and those calories go to waste. Not only did the kid die in vain, but resources had to be consumed for producing some other food that they could have avoided if they had just eaten some nice pasta and a sauce made from minced homo sapiens.

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

Sevenseas is offline  
#29 Old 01-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Veggie Regular
 
zirpkatze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,408
i'm not sure i would be in a situation where i'd order meat by accident. maybe if someone could tell me how this would happen i can answer to that example. i read the menu carefully.
if meat shows up when it was not mentioned or when the kitchen screws up i will absolutely refuse to eat it. on the few occasions this has happened i tend to send it back and eat somewhere else later. i really don't trust places who put things into my food that i don't consider edible.
i'll send food back if it has onions if i've specified there should be none. however, if i forget i will deal with it by picking them out.

besides me being veg*n and therefore not eating meat anyway, sending dishes back might just make the restaurant be more careful in how they label their food
zirpkatze is offline  
#30 Old 01-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Freesia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkRibb View Post

The scenario I'm talking about would make the customer look like a colossal anus if they were to "raise a stink" over the situation.

I would rather look like a colossal human body part in a restaurant, than eat an animal body part. Standing up for what you believe in sometimes makes you look that way to others, but if we dont do it, as another poster in this thread said, the veg*ns of the future will pay the price as restauranteurs wont provide proper meal options for us. I already went out to eat today and found there was little for me to eat, it is better for kitchen staff to know what customers want.
Freesia is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off