WARNING: dubious and non-factual medical opinions here] Do doctors want us to be ill? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 09-11-2010, 07:35 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
MOD NOTE from Earthling
These posts have been moved from a thread in the vegetarian forum, because the thread was taken increasingly off topic.
/mod note

In my honest opinion the only thing that would change is the doctors outlook on you. Most doctors think not eating meat is healthy and that's one of the many reason's I do not visit doctors or hospitals for that matter. The trick is to keep you sick so that they can cash in on you. I'm not falling for it!

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 09-11-2010, 07:41 AM
Veggie Regular
 
CindyLennyCleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

In my honest opinion the only thing that would change is the doctors outlook on you. Most doctors think not eating meat is healthy and that's one of the many reason's I do not visit doctors or hospitals for that matter. The trick is to keep you sick so that they can cash in on you. I'm not falling for it!

I had a pediatrician that I loved. Everyone loved him. He recently moved away, but he was amazing. Because of him I am considering a career in the medical field, and that is NOT true.

ÂIf man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.  Mark Twain
CindyLennyCleo is offline  
#3 Old 09-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post

Errrm, no. People don't want to become doctors to get rich, they become doctors because of a sincere interest in science, medicine and helping people.

Yes the peoples interest might be to help, but the people who train them have no interest in that. If you were to do a study and question many doctors throughout the world and ask them what they know about health, most would resort to medication(drugs) and surgerys due to brainwash on what health really is. Of course there are alternative doctors out there who do not practice with medication or surgey and do natural holistic studies. But I'm just saying the majority.

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#4 Old 09-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyLennyCleo View Post

I had a pediatrician that I loved. Everyone loved him. He recently moved away, but he was amazing. Because of him I am considering a career in the medical field, and that is NOT true.

Yes of course there are good doctors out there. I'm just saying the majority are brainwashed into thinking they know what health is when really all they know is medication(drugs)

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#5 Old 09-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Veggie Regular
 
CindyLennyCleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

Yes the peoples interest might be to help, but the people who train them have no interest in that. If you were to do a study and question many doctors throughout the world and ask them what they know about health, most would resort to medication(drugs) and surgerys due to brainwash on what health really is. Of course there are alternative doctors out there who do not practice with medication or surgey and do natural holistic studies. But I'm just saying the majority.

Because medication helps?
I take one prescription pill a day. Every day. For the past 3 years. Why? Because it helps me.

ÂIf man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.  Mark Twain
CindyLennyCleo is offline  
#6 Old 09-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyLennyCleo View Post

Because medication helps?
I take one prescription pill a day. Every day. For the past 3 years. Why? Because it helps me.

Medication aka drugs are toxic and INORGANIC, you are led to believe it helps you when in fact all you need is a positive mind and healthy diet/lifestyle to heal whatever the medication is suppose to be healing. Eventually your liver and kidneys will feel the effects from all the filtering of the poisons that are inside that medication.

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#7 Old 09-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyLennyCleo View Post

Because medication helps?
I take one prescription pill a day. Every day. For the past 3 years. Why? Because it helps me.

To add to my previous post, its the reason why ur still on the pill for 3 years, because it hasnt helped the problem. It might mask it but eventually it will catch up with you.

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#8 Old 09-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

Yes the peoples interest might be to help, but the people who train them have no interest in that. If you were to do a study and question many doctors throughout the world and ask them what they know about health, most would resort to medication(drugs) and surgerys due to brainwash on what health really is. Of course there are alternative doctors out there who do not practice with medication or surgey and do natural holistic studies. But I'm just saying the majority.

Has a natural holistic treatment ever cured type 1 diabetes? No. Medication, prescribed by doctors, is what keeps me alive. Before insulin was found as a medication for my disease, it was a death sentence. I would have died before my 11th birthday without it. Please do not advise people to stop seeing a doctor or stop taking medication because you personally feel it is bad.
Earthling is offline  
#9 Old 09-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Pirate Ferret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London
Posts: 2,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

Medication aka drugs are toxic and INORGANIC, you are led to believe it helps you when in fact all you need is a positive mind and healthy diet/lifestyle to heal whatever the medication is suppose to be healing. Eventually your liver and kidneys will feel the effects from all the filtering of the poisons that are inside that medication.

You must be lucky if every illness you've had can be cured by a positive mind and a good diet.

Anyway, I don't really go to the doctor unless its to get more athsma/allergy medication, so I've never mentioned my veganness. If it was relevant then I'd mention it, but for the time being nah. I dont have a relationship with my doctor though, the way the surgery is set up I barely see the same person twice.
Pirate Ferret is offline  
#10 Old 09-11-2010, 08:42 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post

Has a natural holistic treatment ever cured type 1 diabetes? No. Medication, prescribed by doctors, is what keeps me alive. Before insulin was found as a medication for my disease, it was a death sentence. I would have died before my 11th birthday without it. Please do not advise people to stop seeing a doctor or stop taking medication because you personally feel it is bad.

You were led to believe that you would have died without it. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas in response to increased levels of glucose in the blood. If your body stop creating the insulin then YOU created the problem and you would have to go to the root of the problem and fix it yourself. The fact that insulin is a hormone basically tells you your problem. You have a hormonal problem, and thus need to balance your hormones back to natural state. What body party secrets the hormone insulin? the pancreas. The pancreas secretes insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the level of sugar in the blood and also converts sugar into heat and energy. All internal glands that are secretory in nature have a duct. That duct is clogged with mucus , why? Because of all the man made sugars or things that break down into sugar (i.e. complex carbohydrates) and because the pancreas is unable to secrete insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the sugar in the blood and is also unable to convert the sugar into energy, the blood sugar levels get out of whack and the unconverted sugar converts into FAT, which explains the obesity factor in diabetes. Most medical doctors will never teach you what causes your health problem or pathology and how to fix it for fear of losing a good-paying client. What does your doctor do for you? He/she prescribes pharmaceutical grade drugs. And what do these drugs do? They make the body MORE acidic than it already is. These pharmaceutical drugs, especially the synthetic insulin that your doctor prescribes greatly inhibit circulation, even to the point of thinning the blood. It's not the doctors fault entirely, they are brainwashed this way. To heal yourself you would have to get to the root of the problem and feed your body the proper nutrients for those body organs so that they may heal naturally, and stay away from all the refined man made foods that are making your worse. The best food for healing diabetes is green beans, they provide natural insulin and have healing constituents for the pancreas. There are many other ways to heal yourself but I will stop here.

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#11 Old 09-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

You must be lucky if every illness you've had can be cured by a positive mind and a good diet.

Anyway, I don't really go to the doctor unless its to get more athsma/allergy medication, so I've never mentioned my veganness. If it was relevant then I'd mention it, but for the time being nah. I dont have a relationship with my doctor though, the way the surgery is set up I barely see the same person twice.

Nah no luck =) just knowing what my body is telling me and getting to the root of the problem with a positive mindset, medications will keep you sick and not cure you. A good diet consists of foods that feed your body what it needs, and if its being fed what is needs then the problem wouldn't occur in the first place. Herbs,vegetables,fruits,nuts,seed,grains etc etc

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#12 Old 09-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

You were led to believe that you would have died without it. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas in response to increased levels of glucose in the blood. If your body stop creating the insulin then YOU created the problem and you would have to go to the root of the problem and fix it yourself. The fact that insulin is a hormone basically tells you your problem. You have a hormonal problem, and thus need to balance your hormones back to natural state. What body party secrets the hormone insulin? the pancreas. The pancreas secretes insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the level of sugar in the blood and also converts sugar into heat and energy. All internal glands that are secretory in nature have a duct. That duct is clogged with mucus , why? Because of all the man made sugars or things that break down into sugar (i.e. complex carbohydrates) and because the pancreas is unable to secrete insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the sugar in the blood and is also unable to convert the sugar into energy, the blood sugar levels get out of whack and the unconverted sugar converts into FAT, which explains the obesity factor in diabetes. Most medical doctors will never teach you what causes your health problem or pathology and how to fix it for fear of losing a good-paying client. What does your doctor do for you? He/she prescribes pharmaceutical grade drugs. And what do these drugs do? They make the body MORE acidic than it already is. These pharmaceutical drugs, especially the synthetic insulin that your doctor prescribes greatly inhibit circulation, even to the point of thinning the blood. It's not the doctors fault entirely, they are brainwashed this way. To heal yourself you would have to get to the root of the problem and feed your body the proper nutrients for those body organs so that they may heal naturally, and stay away from all the refined man made foods that are making your worse. The best food for healing diabetes is green beans, they provide natural insulin and have healing constituents for the pancreas. There are many other ways to heal yourself but I will stop here.

Science called, it would like you to stop abusing it.
Earthling is offline  
#13 Old 09-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Veggie Regular
 
AstarteManeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

You were led to believe that you would have died without it. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas in response to increased levels of glucose in the blood. If your body stop creating the insulin then YOU created the problem and you would have to go to the root of the problem and fix it yourself. The fact that insulin is a hormone basically tells you your problem. You have a hormonal problem, and thus need to balance your hormones back to natural state. What body party secrets the hormone insulin? the pancreas. The pancreas secretes insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the level of sugar in the blood and also converts sugar into heat and energy. All internal glands that are secretory in nature have a duct. That duct is clogged with mucus , why? Because of all the man made sugars or things that break down into sugar (i.e. complex carbohydrates) and because the pancreas is unable to secrete insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the sugar in the blood and is also unable to convert the sugar into energy, the blood sugar levels get out of whack and the unconverted sugar converts into FAT, which explains the obesity factor in diabetes. Most medical doctors will never teach you what causes your health problem or pathology and how to fix it for fear of losing a good-paying client. What does your doctor do for you? He/she prescribes pharmaceutical grade drugs. And what do these drugs do? They make the body MORE acidic than it already is. These pharmaceutical drugs, especially the synthetic insulin that your doctor prescribes greatly inhibit circulation, even to the point of thinning the blood. It's not the doctors fault entirely, they are brainwashed this way. To heal yourself you would have to get to the root of the problem and feed your body the proper nutrients for those body organs so that they may heal naturally, and stay away from all the refined man made foods that are making your worse. The best food for healing diabetes is green beans, they provide natural insulin and have healing constituents for the pancreas. There are many other ways to heal yourself but I will stop here.

As you say on your blog: " I'm not a Scientist or a Doctor" - stop talking about things you clearly do not understand.

ÂMay all beings everywhere plagued with sufferings of body and mind quickly be freed from their pain. May those frightened cease to be afraid, and may those bound be free. May the powerless find power, and may people befriend all life. May those of all species who find themselves lost, the young,...
AstarteManeo is offline  
#14 Old 09-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Veggie Regular
 
mrsschu2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,299
Wow!

"You were led to believe that you would have died without it. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas in response to increased levels of glucose in the blood. If your body stop creating the insulin then YOU created the problem and you would have to go to the root of the problem and fix it yourself. The fact that insulin is a hormone basically tells you your problem. You have a hormonal problem, and thus need to balance your hormones back to natural state. What body party secrets the hormone insulin? the pancreas. The pancreas secretes insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the level of sugar in the blood and also converts sugar into heat and energy. All internal glands that are secretory in nature have a duct. That duct is clogged with mucus , why? Because of all the man made sugars or things that break down into sugar (i.e. complex carbohydrates) and because the pancreas is unable to secrete insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the sugar in the blood and is also unable to convert the sugar into energy, the blood sugar levels get out of whack and the unconverted sugar converts into FAT, which explains the obesity factor in diabetes. Most medical doctors will never teach you what causes your health problem or pathology and how to fix it for fear of losing a good-paying client. What does your doctor do for you? He/she prescribes pharmaceutical grade drugs. And what do these drugs do? They make the body MORE acidic than it already is. These pharmaceutical drugs, especially the synthetic insulin that your doctor prescribes greatly inhibit circulation, even to the point of thinning the blood. It's not the doctors fault entirely, they are brainwashed this way. To heal yourself you would have to get to the root of the problem and feed your body the proper nutrients for those body organs so that they may heal naturally, and stay away from all the refined man made foods that are making your worse. The best food for healing diabetes is green beans, they provide natural insulin and have healing constituents for the pancreas. There are many other ways to heal yourself but I will stop here. "

SOME of what you said is accurate in Type 2 diabetics, but not Type 1.

Earthling, I think you and I should try the Jesus Green Bean Diet to Cure Diabetes and report back. Wait. I can't. I'll be dead.

The opposite of war isn't peace. It's creation!
mrsschu2u is offline  
#15 Old 09-11-2010, 10:02 AM
Veggie Regular
 
creep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

You were led to believe that you would have died without it. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas in response to increased levels of glucose in the blood. If your body stop creating the insulin then YOU created the problem and you would have to go to the root of the problem and fix it yourself. The fact that insulin is a hormone basically tells you your problem. You have a hormonal problem, and thus need to balance your hormones back to natural state. What body party secrets the hormone insulin? the pancreas. The pancreas secretes insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the level of sugar in the blood and also converts sugar into heat and energy. All internal glands that are secretory in nature have a duct. That duct is clogged with mucus , why? Because of all the man made sugars or things that break down into sugar (i.e. complex carbohydrates) and because the pancreas is unable to secrete insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the sugar in the blood and is also unable to convert the sugar into energy, the blood sugar levels get out of whack and the unconverted sugar converts into FAT, which explains the obesity factor in diabetes. Most medical doctors will never teach you what causes your health problem or pathology and how to fix it for fear of losing a good-paying client. What does your doctor do for you? He/she prescribes pharmaceutical grade drugs. And what do these drugs do? They make the body MORE acidic than it already is. These pharmaceutical drugs, especially the synthetic insulin that your doctor prescribes greatly inhibit circulation, even to the point of thinning the blood. It's not the doctors fault entirely, they are brainwashed this way. To heal yourself you would have to get to the root of the problem and feed your body the proper nutrients for those body organs so that they may heal naturally, and stay away from all the refined man made foods that are making your worse. The best food for healing diabetes is green beans, they provide natural insulin and have healing constituents for the pancreas. There are many other ways to heal yourself but I will stop here.

You realize there is a genetic type of diabetes that has nothing to do with what you eat, right? You can't "heal" it.

Also, I have a genetic disorder that keeps my body from making a certain enzyme. If I don't supplement that enzyme, I have a buildup of toxins in my blood and eventually die. Should I stop taking my medicine?

You're gonna make me puke my pants.
creep is offline  
#16 Old 09-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Veggie Regular
 
CindyLennyCleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

Medication aka drugs are toxic and INORGANIC, you are led to believe it helps you when in fact all you need is a positive mind and healthy diet/lifestyle to heal whatever the medication is suppose to be healing. Eventually your liver and kidneys will feel the effects from all the filtering of the poisons that are inside that medication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

To add to my previous post, its the reason why ur still on the pill for 3 years, because it hasnt helped the problem. It might mask it but eventually it will catch up with you.

I have clinical depression. I take an antidepressant.
It changed my life.
Before I started taking it I was cutting myself, suicidal, and miserable. They prescribed me Fluoxetine, a drug that isn't toxic. The first low dose didn't help me, but when they put me on a higher dose it worked, so I know it wasn't the placebo effect.
When I get bad about taking it for a few weeks I start getting depression again.
I can literally say that this medicine saved my life. Without it I would be dead.
I would have killed myself.
The doctors didn't tell me that.
I know that because it's MY body and MY brain.
With it I enjoy life. Something that 3 years ago I'd have never thought I'd be able to say.
This drug, toxin as you call it, gave me my LIFE BACK.
I need to stay on it because it is not a one-time correction, there is a problem with the chemicals in my brain that it corrects.
Depression cannot always be managed by a "positive attitude"
This is very important to me, if you couldn't tell.

By the way, I mentioned it (vegetarianism) to my doc, and he was like "Oh, Ok, I'll just note that in your file, but it probably isn't too important"

ÂIf man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.  Mark Twain
CindyLennyCleo is offline  
#17 Old 09-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Veggie Regular
 
dormouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,609
I go to doctors and take medication when needed. I think in some cases, you can make the argument that doctors over-medicate or medicate too quickly, especially in the realm of psychology. But, in general, modern medicine helps a lot of people, and I've been to a lot of good doctors. I was at Student Health yesterday, which can have some bad doctors, but I've managed to find one woman who is extremely helpful. She draws diagrams to illustrate what problem you're having (yesterday for me it was costochondritis causing me chest pain). Sure, doctors make a lot of money, but they have a very difficult job that requires a ton of expertise and lots of schooling.

That said, I have mentioned my vegetarianism to my main doctor, and even though my iron stores were slightly low, she did not tell me to start eating meat again. She recommended a herbal supplement and urged me to take my multivitamin regularly. Voila, my iron stores are now perfect.
dormouse is offline  
#18 Old 09-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Veggie Regular
 
creep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,254
Sure, doctors make a lot of money. They also have tens of thousands of dollars in student loan bills.

You're gonna make me puke my pants.
creep is offline  
#19 Old 09-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstarteManeo View Post

As you say on your blog: " I'm not a Scientist or a Doctor" - stop talking about things you clearly do not understand.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsschu2u View Post

Wow!

Earthling, I think you and I should try the Jesus Green Bean Diet to Cure Diabetes and report back. Wait. I can't. I'll be dead.

You can imagine how silly I feel. For 10 years I've been taking this toxic "medicine" and believe it's kept me alive, when all along it's just because I like green beans and eat them every couple of weeks. I'm going to immediately throw all my "life saving medicine" (I know better now that it is KILLING me instead) and just eat green beans. Boy, is my face red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creep View Post

You realize there is a genetic type of diabetes that has nothing to do with what you eat, right? You can't "heal" it.

Also, I have a genetic disorder that keeps my body from making a certain enzyme. If I don't supplement that enzyme, I have a buildup of toxins in my blood and eventually die. Should I stop taking my medicine?

No, there's probably a vegetable out there that will make the enzyme for you. Natural, organic and not prescribed by Teh Evil Doctors!
Earthling is offline  
#20 Old 09-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstarteManeo View Post

As you say on your blog: " I'm not a Scientist or a Doctor" - stop talking about things you clearly do not understand.

I'm entitled to my own opinions just as you are or anyone for that matter, thanks though =)

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#21 Old 09-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

I'm entitled to my own opinions just as you are or anyone for that matter, thanks though =)

When you present those opinions as fact and use them to justify giving out extremely dangerous advice, it becomes a problem.
Earthling is offline  
#22 Old 09-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsschu2u View Post

Wow!

"You were led to believe that you would have died without it. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas in response to increased levels of glucose in the blood. If your body stop creating the insulin then YOU created the problem and you would have to go to the root of the problem and fix it yourself. The fact that insulin is a hormone basically tells you your problem. You have a hormonal problem, and thus need to balance your hormones back to natural state. What body party secrets the hormone insulin? the pancreas. The pancreas secretes insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the level of sugar in the blood and also converts sugar into heat and energy. All internal glands that are secretory in nature have a duct. That duct is clogged with mucus , why? Because of all the man made sugars or things that break down into sugar (i.e. complex carbohydrates) and because the pancreas is unable to secrete insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the sugar in the blood and is also unable to convert the sugar into energy, the blood sugar levels get out of whack and the unconverted sugar converts into FAT, which explains the obesity factor in diabetes. Most medical doctors will never teach you what causes your health problem or pathology and how to fix it for fear of losing a good-paying client. What does your doctor do for you? He/she prescribes pharmaceutical grade drugs. And what do these drugs do? They make the body MORE acidic than it already is. These pharmaceutical drugs, especially the synthetic insulin that your doctor prescribes greatly inhibit circulation, even to the point of thinning the blood. It's not the doctors fault entirely, they are brainwashed this way. To heal yourself you would have to get to the root of the problem and feed your body the proper nutrients for those body organs so that they may heal naturally, and stay away from all the refined man made foods that are making your worse. The best food for healing diabetes is green beans, they provide natural insulin and have healing constituents for the pancreas. There are many other ways to heal yourself but I will stop here. "

SOME of what you said is accurate in Type 2 diabetics, but not Type 1.

Earthling, I think you and I should try the Jesus Green Bean Diet to Cure Diabetes and report back. Wait. I can't. I'll be dead.

Yes you most likely will be dead, because you have created that reality in your mind.

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#23 Old 09-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Fishmailbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 231
My doctor knows I was vegetarian, I haven't been since going vegan, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

You were led to believe that you would have died without it. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas in response to increased levels of glucose in the blood. If your body stop creating the insulin then YOU created the problem and you would have to go to the root of the problem and fix it yourself. The fact that insulin is a hormone basically tells you your problem. You have a hormonal problem, and thus need to balance your hormones back to natural state. What body party secrets the hormone insulin? the pancreas. The pancreas secretes insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the level of sugar in the blood and also converts sugar into heat and energy. All internal glands that are secretory in nature have a duct. That duct is clogged with mucus , why? Because of all the man made sugars or things that break down into sugar (i.e. complex carbohydrates) and because the pancreas is unable to secrete insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the sugar in the blood and is also unable to convert the sugar into energy, the blood sugar levels get out of whack and the unconverted sugar converts into FAT, which explains the obesity factor in diabetes. Most medical doctors will never teach you what causes your health problem or pathology and how to fix it for fear of losing a good-paying client. What does your doctor do for you? He/she prescribes pharmaceutical grade drugs. And what do these drugs do? They make the body MORE acidic than it already is. These pharmaceutical drugs, especially the synthetic insulin that your doctor prescribes greatly inhibit circulation, even to the point of thinning the blood. It's not the doctors fault entirely, they are brainwashed this way. To heal yourself you would have to get to the root of the problem and feed your body the proper nutrients for those body organs so that they may heal naturally, and stay away from all the refined man made foods that are making your worse. The best food for healing diabetes is green beans, they provide natural insulin and have healing constituents for the pancreas. There are many other ways to heal yourself but I will stop here.

Dude, seriously? Obesity is linked to Type 2 diabetes. My brother has Type 1, and before he was diagnosed, he lost so much weight (weight he couldn't afford to lose) because of it.
Fishmailbox is offline  
#24 Old 09-11-2010, 10:49 AM
...
 
Blobbenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 3,936
yeah, and of course, holistic practisionists are just in it to serve mankind.

Blobbenstein is offline  
#25 Old 09-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by creep View Post

You realize there is a genetic type of diabetes that has nothing to do with what you eat, right? You can't "heal" it.

Also, I have a genetic disorder that keeps my body from making a certain enzyme. If I don't supplement that enzyme, I have a buildup of toxins in my blood and eventually die. Should I stop taking my medicine?

You mean should you stop taking drugs? well in my opinion yes. If you think a unnatural inorganic synethic drug can provide you with the needed enzymes for you to survive, then imagine what NATURE would do? Sadly you are led to believe that you cannot heal from certain dis-eases. With that mindset you are already sick, nature has provided what we need to provide our body's with what we need, and if we have a genetic disorder then we must find the root to that problem without ourselves, not no stinkin DRUG. =)

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#26 Old 09-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Veggie Regular
 
CindyLennyCleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 807
Thanks, Earthling, you rock

ÂIf man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.  Mark Twain
CindyLennyCleo is offline  
#27 Old 09-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyLennyCleo View Post

I have clinical depression. I take an antidepressant.
It changed my life.
Before I started taking it I was cutting myself, suicidal, and miserable. They prescribed me Fluoxetine, a drug that isn't toxic. The first low dose didn't help me, but when they put me on a higher dose it worked, so I know it wasn't the placebo effect.
When I get bad about taking it for a few weeks I start getting depression again.
I can literally say that this medicine saved my life. Without it I would be dead.
I would have killed myself.
The doctors didn't tell me that.
I know that because it's MY body and MY brain.
With it I enjoy life. Something that 3 years ago I'd have never thought I'd be able to say.
This drug, toxin as you call it, gave me my LIFE BACK.
I need to stay on it because it is not a one-time correction, there is a problem with the chemicals in my brain that it corrects.
Depression cannot always be managed by a "positive attitude"
This is very important to me, if you couldn't tell.

By the way, I mentioned it (vegetarianism) to my doc, and he was like "Oh, Ok, I'll just note that in your file, but it probably isn't too important"

This is a sad case here, because your problem is not even physical. It is all mental, and to think that in order for you to maintain optimal mental health you need to take a medical prescription is sad.
You problem is mental and you need to dig deep down into that mind of yours and find out why you are feeling down. Depression can be managed by a positive attitude and mindset. If you think otherwise then you have already given up thus the reason you cannot control your own mind without a DRUG. Sad really.

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#28 Old 09-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post





You can imagine how silly I feel. For 10 years I've been taking this toxic "medicine" and believe it's kept me alive, when all along it's just because I like green beans and eat them every couple of weeks. I'm going to immediately throw all my "life saving medicine" (I know better now that it is KILLING me instead) and just eat green beans. Boy, is my face red!



No, there's probably a vegetable out there that will make the enzyme for you. Natural, organic and not prescribed by Teh Evil Doctors!

Sadly you look at the little picture, I never mentioned green beans CURING you. I said they aid in the healing process. A positive mindset along with a healthy diet consisting of all natural foods that earth provided such as herbs,veggies,fruits,nuts,seeds,grains etc will help your body heal. They won't HEAL you, only you can heal yourself, but they will aid. This is why most of Americans are sick today because they put their trust into pharmaceutical company's and drugs.

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
#29 Old 09-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Veggie Regular
 
CindyLennyCleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusM9 View Post

This is a sad case here, because your problem is not even physical. It is all mental, and to think that in order for you to maintain optimal mental health you need to take a medical prescription is sad.
You problem is mental and you need to dig deep down into that mind of yours and find out why you are feeling down. Depression can be managed by a positive attitude and mindset. If you think otherwise then you have already given up thus the reason you cannot control your own mind without a DRUG. Sad really.

My mom has clinical depression. So do it. It is genetic. It is not mental, it is a chemical problem. I take a selective Seratonin reuptake inhibitor.

Quote:
One of the highly specialized chemicals that serves as a neurotransmitter in the brain is known as seratonin. Although there are numerous chemicals in the brain that regulate numerous mental and physical functions, seratonin is specifically linked to mood, sleep regulation, emotions and feelings. If the seratonin neurotransmitter experiences the reuptake process too quickly, the brain's natural seratonin levels can become out of balance and disrupt the issues regulated by the chemical. A shortage of seratonin, commonly linked to an accelerated reuptake process, is a primary cause of depression.
SSRIs, an abbreviation for selective seratonin reuptake inhibitors, help a patient control the issues regulated by the seratonin neurotransmitter. SSRI drugs work by slowing (or completely blocking) the reuptake process in brain neurons, effectively increasing the amount of seratonin in the brain. With more seratonin present, the brain can more efficiently transmit messages regarding sleep, mood, emotions and feelings; this efficient transfer of messages using the seratonin neurotransmitter helps control symptoms of depression.

Positive attitude and mindset won't correct my CHEMICAL problem.

I feel down because, oh, I don't know, I'm 15, my parents are divorced and hate each other, I have to take care of/manage my aspergers-like twin brother, and I HAVE CLINICAL DEPRESSION.
I cannot MAKE my brain produce more seratonin.
As long as I take an SSRI I'm fine, my brain works fine.
It's not sad, it's a good thing that I'm correcting the problem.

ÂIf man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.  Mark Twain
CindyLennyCleo is offline  
#30 Old 09-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Newbie
 
JesusM9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post

When you present those opinions as fact and use them to justify giving out extremely dangerous advice, it becomes a problem.

If you say so, I live by nature. You can continue to live by drugs and synthetic stuff going into your body. Till this day I have healed myself from many forms of illnesses with a POSITIVE MINDSET and RAW VEGAN lifestyle. There is no problem for me, maybe for you. I give my opinions out and people can take them how they want, just giving my 2 cents. I live free of poisons and live a wonderful healthy life. You may continue to live by the needle, if that's what fits you then hey so be it. Eventually that needle will lead to a major problem in my opinion. Hope you do well with your dis-ease.

Become Health Conscious! - http://givinghealth.blogspot.com/
JesusM9 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off