This Weekend - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Veggie Regular

I need to share my excitement, so I am going to share it with all my veg*n friends.

I super stoked about this weekend. It is my boyfriend's 27th birthday. Normally we don't do anything huge for birthdays... maybe dinner and drinks with a few friends. This year a bunch of our friends planned a huge party for him in Wisconsin Dells (http://wisdells.com/) at a friend's property. We are going to have almost 100 of our friends come to his party with live music (a few of friends are working DJ's playing at clubs and raves around the midwest), a huge bonfire, camping, food, and even fire poi (http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi). Plus we are going to run around and have fun in the dells as well.

I can hardly wait to dance, drink, and frolic around with my friends.

Anyone else have fun/exciting plans this weekend?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-15-2009, 10:45 AM
Veggie Regular

Wow that looks like so much fun! I can see why you'd be excited. I hope you have a good time
#3 Old 05-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Veggie Regular

Thanks!

I will post pictures for everyone to see afterwards.
#4 Old 05-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Veggie Regular

Wow!! Sounds WAY more exciting then my weekend. LOL Tonight I'm watching Grey's season finale, making lumpia and fried rice, tomorrow we're running my bf's sisters garage sale and then Sunday we're going to his niece's swim meet. GOSH...when did I get so old and boring?
#5 Old 05-15-2009, 11:53 AM

Sounds like it will be an awesome! Enjoy WI Dells. I'm originally fro WI, so I'm familiar with it. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Happy birthday to your boyfriend.
#6 Old 05-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle00 View Post

Wow!! Sounds WAY more exciting then my weekend. LOL Tonight I'm watching Grey's season finale, making lumpia and fried rice, tomorrow we're running my bf's sisters garage sale and then Sunday we're going to his niece's swim meet. GOSH...when did I get so old and boring?

Most of my weekends are like that... this is rather out of the ordinary for us.
#7 Old 05-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Hmmmm I think my weekend consists of doing laundry.... what fun!! We do try to do one fun thing with the kids like going to a park. Generally no big plans.

Have a great time at your party!

"Women & cats will do as they please, & men & dogs should relax & get used to the idea." Robert Heinlein

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page