weird dreams - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Veggie Regular

I have had dreams two nights in a row that somehow my cats got out and one of them was missing or hurt at the end of my dream. The first one involved pinky somehow getting out and being abused and then being found by me and she was covered in cooking oil (that is what it looked like) then last night hunny bun was the only one who was still missing at the end of my dream and pinky was the only one who didnt get out period. I also wound up naked in a trailer park in this one sitting on a stump trying to see if I could stalk my cats and then in a trailer after someone saw me naked and then wearing my hello kitty robe.

I also used to dream frequently when I was a child about falling into a snake pit whilst on some type of african safari trip.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Veggie Regular

I used to have a dream that a vampire had got in to my room through the second storey window, which creeps me out anyway, but I could only use the things that were actually in my room in real life to try and kill him, so if I'd taken off my cross necklace before I'd gone to sleep and put it on the bed-side table then I'd be alright and I wouldn't die in my dream, but if the cross wasn't there then I wouldn't be able to kill the vampire.

I had it for months on end, all the time, so much so that I even asked a vicar that I knew if I could have some holy water! He didn't let me though, and eventually it just went away.

People dream about being naked in public all the time, I think it means you're insecure about something. Don't know about the cat thing though, sorry.
#3 Old 02-07-2009, 09:05 AM
Veggie Regular

I had a weird dream.

I was medatating in a glass bottle of petroleum jelly, then Marry Poppins smashed it to peices with her butterfly knives, I then flew out on a cellophane airplane where I spotted a sponge volcano and I fell off the plane into the volcano where I found myself running away from a mob of drunk Pink Panthers, I then ran into a square shaped light where I kept on hearing 1000 different genres of music getting louder and louder, the square shaped light also grew, then all of a sudden the light devoured me and I became a snail
#4 Old 02-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummusKelpilot View Post

I had a weird dream.

I was medatating in a glass bottle of petroleum jelly, then Marry Poppins smashed it to peices with her butterfly knives, I then flew out on a cellophane airplane where I spotted a sponge volcano and I fell off the plane into the volcano where I found myself running away from a mob of drunk Pink Panthers, I then ran into a square shaped light where I kept on hearing 1000 different genres of music getting louder and louder, the square shaped light also grew, then all of a sudden the light devoured me and I became a snail

that is pretty whacked out... I also had this dream once that there was a black widow spider locked inside a trapped door in my uterus. that was when I was about 27....
#5 Old 02-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryToulouse View Post

I used to have a dream that a vampire had got in to my room through the second storey window, which creeps me out anyway, but I could only use the things that were actually in my room in real life to try and kill him, so if I'd taken off my cross necklace before I'd gone to sleep and put it on the bed-side table then I'd be alright and I wouldn't die in my dream, but if the cross wasn't there then I wouldn't be able to kill the vampire.

I had it for months on end, all the time, so much so that I even asked a vicar that I knew if I could have some holy water! He didn't let me though, and eventually it just went away.

People dream about being naked in public all the time, I think it means you're insecure about something. Don't know about the cat thing though, sorry.

Ive heard that before about the being naked in public thing. The thing that weirded me out about being naked was that I wasnt really freaked about the being naked part...I was just sitting there looking for my cats on the stump being naked. it was the part that some other human was out there that made me want to put clothes on ... he also happened to be chasing a white and orange cat (looked more like playing) and then I didnt want him to see me naked so I went inside.
#6 Old 02-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm so jealous of all your crazy dreams. I very rarely remember my dreams. Usually only when I wake up from a nightmare and then I wish I wouldn't have remembered it. I wonder if there's anything I can do to help me remember mine?
#7 Old 02-08-2009, 06:49 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LittleBirds View Post

I'm so jealous of all your crazy dreams. I very rarely remember my dreams. Usually only when I wake up from a nightmare and then I wish I wouldn't have remembered it. I wonder if there's anything I can do to help me remember mine?

I'm sorry. I go for long periods of time where I can't remember my dreams at all. Then all of a sudden I have a bunch of really vivid ones .
#8 Old 02-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Veggie Regular

I can only remember four of my dreams, long term. I often remember dreams when I wake up but forget later. These bar the pony one are my scariest dreams too.

1) when I was about 8, I kept dreaming that I was shut in a metal box with darth vader from starwars. He wanted to kill me but I always woke before anything happened.

2) after my rat died when I was about 10 (he was put down when I was at school. he had kidney failure), I dreamt I found my rat in the kitchen. We had these sliding glass doors, and I remember finding him trapped on the slidey bit (the doors were open) really thin and all wrapped up in cobwebs. The door later turned to the airing cupboard, as dreams do. I tried to untangle him and get him out but I couldnt. When I screamed to my mum and asked her why she told me my rat was dead when actually he was stuck in the cupboard she replied "I didnt want you to see him like this. So I thought it would be best to tell you he died".

then I woke up.

3) I was on holiday in spain with my family. We went to this abandoned theme park by a pier and they wanted to go on the rides. I told them it was dangerous and when they got on they would never get off alive, but they all ignored me and went on the roller coaster. The rollercoaster went off a cliff and stopped so the carts all fell into the sea. The dream later changed to my brothers swimming in the sea, I told them the currents were dangerous but they still went. I stood on the shore and shouted at them not to go into the cave. My eldest brother did and then swam out a few minutes later crying and dragging my drowned sisters body.

That was the only time I woke up crying from a dream.

4) My dad got me a pony. He was black and I was happier than I had ever been in my life. I went riding but kept slipping off. Every few strides I would slide off even though I struggled to stay on. But it was fun anyway. I kept him in a stable on the village green (even though we actually had stables) and would brush him and put on all the right rugs ect. Then my friend came up to me and said "Alice, toy ponies are great arent they?". Then I realised he was only a model, and I was just playing with him. It broke my heart and in my dream I was crying.

weird huh? can anyone explain them?
#9 Old 04-03-2009, 02:17 AM
Veggie Regular

I had a weird and horrible dream last night

Firstly, I was in bed reading something about Michelangelo and trying to rearrange the letters or something

Then I was in some car, with some men (no idea who any were) and we were on the way to the airport bringing a bomb, and i was wondering, how is this gonna get through security.

Next thing, I was in some hotel room, but it also had elements of my room too. And I accidentally walked in on my friend who was in his boxers in the bathroom and he was wiping the floor which was wet. my socks got soaked, but i didnt seem to mind.

Now to the scary bit.... I was at some lake, in China apparently. at the start, there was loads of people about, and there were ducks eating other animals and vise versa. Then, when all the people were gone, it was just me and my parents, and i saw a dead kitten floating in the water, followed by three more.

When I turned to walk away, there were dead kitttens stuck to branches of the surrounding trees....stuck as in, the branch was through them..and I remember crying my eyes out in the dream, and then i woke.

I'm now too scared to go back to sleep it was awful
#10 Old 04-03-2009, 02:43 AM
Veggie Regular

I have dreams about fantasy empires occasionally.

My dreams are always bizarre and lack sense. I am often naked and able to jump farther than possible for any physical being, similar to flying, but not quite. My dreams are random and are generally monochromatic in color scheme or are black and white.
#11 Old 04-03-2009, 03:27 AM
Veggie Regular

I used to have a lot of dreams including me riding a train or being at a station.

Pretty weird.

"Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page