what jewelry are you wearing right now? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Veggie Regular

Or do you wear on a regular basis? I know this is weird but I am curious....

I always wear my 4 kitties ring and my wedding rings

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-16-2009, 07:18 PM
Veggie Regular

nothing yet. but i wear earrings every day and feel naked when i forget to put them on.

"Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity." Â George Carlin
#3 Old 01-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Veggie Regular

Two silver "first" pierce posts in each ear, a silver captive bead in each ear (conch) and a silver bar in one ear (industrial)

oh and a curved bar in my navel and a ring in my left nipple

And I usually have a gold chain on but not always
#4 Old 01-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Veggie Regular

Wedding ring, and two silver rings on right hand, 7 earrings, and a silver neclace and ankle braclet. I lost my nose and tongue ring and didn't replace them.
#5 Old 01-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Veggie Regular

geez... im pretty much naked cept for my hands... I can only wear a necklace or earrings a little while before I start to get irritated. I have very sensitive skin I guess. It doesn't matter if it is the stuff for people with sensitive skin
#6 Old 01-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggily View Post

nothing yet. but i wear earrings every day and feel naked when i forget to put them on.

my hubby gave me some princess cut diamond earrings that I used to wear everyday to work. I wore them on a trip and took them out when my ears got irritated and I haven't seen them since. I really miss them
#7 Old 01-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Veggie Regular

oh, no! that's sad.

btw, i think i am the opposite of you. i can wear earrings and necklaces, but anything on my hands starts bothering me and i have to take it off.

"Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity." Â George Carlin
#8 Old 01-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

oh, no! that's sad.

btw, i think i am the opposite of you. i can wear earrings and necklaces, but anything on my hands starts bothering me and i have to take it off.

yeah, i hope that one day they are gonna turn up in a weird place & I am gonna be so Happy that I found them...
#9 Old 01-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Veggie Regular

i lost the watch my hubby gave me for our wedding, and five years after i lost it (including moving house), my father found it under a couch cushion. i can't remember why he was rooting around the couch cushions... but i hope the same for you!

#10 Old 01-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

i lost the watch my hubby gave me for our wedding, and five years after i lost it (including moving house), my father found it under a couch cushion. i can't remember why he was rooting around the couch cushions... but i hope the same for you!

aww.. thanks!
#11 Old 01-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Veggie Regular

The only jewelry I wear is a vegan necklace

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...t=products.asp

It's the image with a "V" surrounded by "Health, Humanity, Ecology"
#12 Old 01-16-2009, 08:45 PM

a necklace with a bunch of charms on it, a few earrings, a nose ring and a watch
#13 Old 01-17-2009, 05:07 AM
Veggie Regular

right now: a white metal bracelet with purple flowers on it. a bracelet made from plaited wool from my sheep, a tatty woven bracelet that a bedouin child gave me in sinai, a gold charm bracelet with a jonah and whale charm, an achor and a bird charm.

A silver watch (quite plain)

a pearl necklace (I know its not vegan! but my it was my mums and I love it.) a gold necklace with a sapphire pendant.

pearl stud earrings. one is a real pearl, and since I lost the other one, it is replaced with a fake pearl one from tesco!
#14 Old 01-17-2009, 05:09 AM
Veggie Regular

Everyday I wear- my wedding rings, my thick necklace with a chucky beautiful gold slide pendant, belly button ring, an anklet, and a toe ring. It makes me feel balanced and if I'm not wearing these I feel naked. I sometimes wear earings but not often. And for Christmas my Husband got me this beautiful Tiffany's bracelet that I love but won't wear everyday.
#15 Old 01-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Beginner

2 silver studs in my left ear plus what ever are my favorite earings. At the moment they are some 50p silver hoops with large butterflys which dangle from them.

A small sliver and black star in my noes.

3 silver bangles plus a plastic hoop and a black plastic bead band which my daughter and I made at christmas.

A hermatite pendent on a black lace.

On my fingers a hermatite band and Celtic band on my left pinki. My silver and glass engagement ring. On my right hand a topas, Celtic style silver ring and a moonstone silver ring.

I'm allergic to gold so I'm pretty cheap to buy jewelry for, if any ones offering.
#16 Old 01-17-2009, 12:57 PM

My Engagement Ring

Two Thumb Rings

Peace Symbol Earrings

Peace symbol Bracelet

Peace LOve and Good Wishes

Jennifer
#17 Old 01-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Veggie Regular

I am wearing a silver Fossil watch, a necklace that means 'love' that I got from a good friend for being a bridesmaid, a clear crystal nose stud and a silver and clear crystal belly button bar.

They all kind of match each other, and I wear everything but the necklace everyday. I alternate between a few different necklaces, all ones that have been given to me by people I love.

http://bringingyouohm.wordpress.com/

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavanto

'May everyone everywhere be happy
May the whole world be joyous'
#18 Old 01-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Veggie Regular

A gold chain from my husband (then-boyfriend), a small wedding band, 6 earrings in my right ear and 1 in my left.
#19 Old 01-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Beginner

- Big Edie Sedgwick inspired earrings

- black pearl necklace
#20 Old 01-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbnny View Post

Everyday I wear- my wedding rings, my thick necklace with a chucky beautiful gold slide pendant, belly button ring, an anklet, and a toe ring. It makes me feel balanced and if I'm not wearing these I feel naked. I sometimes wear earings but not often. And for Christmas my Husband got me this beautiful Tiffany's bracelet that I love but won't wear everyday.

I love bracelets.. my wrists are so tiny they fly off and im afraid of losing them.
#21 Old 01-18-2009, 04:33 AM

The only things I alwas wear are my nose ring (its stuck so I have to lol...long story about it being stuck) and my wedding ring and engagement ring.

I wear necklaces pretty often though. As for what I'm wearing right now just my nose stud and wedding set!
#22 Old 01-18-2009, 07:33 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont_eat_bambi View Post

I love bracelets.. my wrists are so tiny they fly off and im afriad of losing them.

Funny that you should say that because this particular bracelet has come off my also tiny wrist once already. I wore it out for New Years and lost it. I was devastated. I'd had it for a few hours when it disappeared. It found it's way back to me with the help of the Seattle Tiffany's store. They are truly amazing and I'm a Tiffany's customer for life. (Not that I wasn't already )

Now that it's back, I'll have my jeweler make some sort of catch for it. It's a stunning bracelet and I never want to lose it again.
#23 Old 01-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Veggie Regular

I always wear: on my left wrist, two silver link bracelets that I bought on vacation in Cape Cod. On my right wrist: a gold bracelet my mom gave me in college, a gold and silver bracelet that I bought at an art fair, a gold rope bracelet that my parents gave me. Silver charm necklace. Rings: a diamond band and a ruby that my parents gave me, a diamond cocktail ring that my mom didn't want and gave to me. I also add stuff depending on my mood. What can I say? I am addicted to jewelry.
#24 Old 01-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Veggie Regular

I wear a nose ring, 10 earrings, and a Silver & Labradorite necklace. I usually wear a beautiful (and very simple) antique ring, it was my great-grandmother's wedding ring. It's over 80 years old, as far as I know. (I should find out exactly! )
#25 Old 01-20-2009, 01:06 AM
Veggie Regular

I always wear my gold ring, with a ruby and two little diamonds in it. I found it years ago in my mother's jewellery box, and it's been mine ever since. It wouldn't fit her finger now, anyway.

I'm usually wearing my heartogram necklace. I only take it off if it really doesn't go with what I'm wearing, or particularly want to wear a different necklace. Today I'm wearing it along with another necklace, which says "F*** parental advisory." Just to be a typical teenager.

Most days I wear earrings, too, but forgot to put any one this morning.

I feel most naked when I'm missing my ring.
#26 Old 01-20-2009, 01:36 AM

im not exactly mr bling right now im wearing a small black stud in the top of my left ear, a black and red surfer bracelet and a chunky stainless steel ring that my partner bought me.
#27 Old 01-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm wearing the papal tiara.

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

#28 Old 01-20-2009, 03:06 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm usually always accesorizing with [tacky? economical!] dollah store and/or home made earrings and bracelets, but those change from day to day.

After my grandmother died, I 'inherited' her rings ((by 'inherited' I mean, took for myself, as they wouldn't fit my mom or sister)). So I keep her [giant retro-mod!] anniversary band and diamond on at all times. I always remember them on her growing up, so seeing them on me reminds me just that much more of her. Minus the liver spots.

Left hand--Diamond and white gold engagement ring

Left hand--Platinum Mod 70's anniversary band

"you know, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus was not a raptor"

www.animal-adoptions.org

#29 Old 01-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Beginner

I almost always wear big costume jewelry earrings .Also a gold nose stud. I never wear rings or bracelets though.To me they are so uncomfortable.
#30 Old 01-22-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenni-anti-fur View Post

My Engagement Ring

Two Thumb Rings

Peace Symbol Earrings

Peace symbol Bracelet

Peace LOve and Good Wishes

Jennifer

My Engagement Ring

Two Thumb Rings

Ankle Bracelet

peace symbol bracelet

peace symbol necklace

peace love and good karma

jenn

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page