Free Dr. Pepper November 23rd *Hopefully* - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 11-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Dr. Pepper is keeping their word. IF the long awaited Chinese Democracy album is released by G 'n' R on the 23rd Dr. Pepper is giving "everyone in America" a free D.P. Info below:



Thank you for contacting us. Dr Pepper is ready to give out free soda coupons to every American when the album releases on Nov. 23, 2008. If youre out to get a free Dr Pepper just follow these simple steps:



Here is how To Get Your Free Dr Pepper



1.On the Nov. 23, 2008 release date, go to www.drpepper.com

2.Register your information to receive a coupon for one free 20-oz. Dr Pepper.

3.When your coupon arrives, redeem it wherever Dr Pepper is sold.

4.Drink your Dr Pepper slowly to experience all 23 flavors. Dr's orders.



Coupons will be available for 24 hours, starting at 12:01a.m. Easter Time on Nov. 23, 2008. Allow 4 - 6 weeks for coupons to arrive. Coupons will expire on Feb 28, 2009. Limit one coupon per person. Full terms and conditions available at www.drpepper.com.





Our Company has been making great brands that make a splash for more than 100 years. We are proud of our family of products and are committed to providing a wide range of choices for all individuals.



Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope that you will continue to purchase and enjoy our products.



Sincerely,



Consumer Relations





010318617A
Nickle00 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 11-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Amy SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 20,217
Does that include Diet Dr. Pepper?

*this space not for sale*
Amy SF is offline  
#3 Old 11-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Nickle00 is offline  
#4 Old 11-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Veggie Regular
 
cowgirrlup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle00 View Post

Dr. Pepper is keeping their word. IF the long awaited Chinese Democracy album is released by G 'n' R on the 23rd Dr. Pepper is giving "everyone in America" a free D.P. Info below:



Thank you for contacting us. Dr Pepper is ready to give out free soda coupons to every American when the album releases on Nov. 23, 2008. If youre out to get a free Dr Pepper just follow these simple steps:



Here is how To Get Your Free Dr Pepper



1.On the Nov. 23, 2008 release date, go to www.drpepper.com

2.Register your information to receive a coupon for one free 20-oz. Dr Pepper.

3.When your coupon arrives, redeem it wherever Dr Pepper is sold.

4.Drink your Dr Pepper slowly to experience all 23 flavors. Dr's orders.



Coupons will be available for 24 hours, starting at 12:01a.m. Easter Time on Nov. 23, 2008. Allow 4 - 6 weeks for coupons to arrive. Coupons will expire on Feb 28, 2009. Limit one coupon per person. Full terms and conditions available at www.drpepper.com.





Our Company has been making great brands that make a splash for more than 100 years. We are proud of our family of products and are committed to providing a wide range of choices for all individuals.



Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope that you will continue to purchase and enjoy our products.



Sincerely,



Consumer Relations





010318617A



yeah!


Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

cowgirrlup is offline  
#5 Old 11-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Veggie Regular
 
SuicideBlonde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,337
I hate soda. (Well except for the rare root beer) but I may sign up to give it to another person.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
SuicideBlonde is offline  
#6 Old 11-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Veggie Regular
 
PlaybackGuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,085
Its not going to happen!!! Axel will screw us all some how!
PlaybackGuru is offline  
#7 Old 11-20-2008, 01:30 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 18,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaybackGuru View Post

Its not going to happen!!! Axel will screw us all some how!



Might be the only way Axel can screw anything these days.



Brandon is offline  
#8 Old 11-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Veggie Regular
 
icreep heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 774






Well I hope it goes through. I looveee DP.
icreep heather is offline  
#9 Old 11-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Veggie Regular
 
cowgirrlup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Might be the only way Axel can screw anything these days.








Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

cowgirrlup is offline  
#10 Old 11-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Veggie Regular
 
PlaybackGuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Might be the only way Axel can screw anything these days.






You are bad.....
PlaybackGuru is offline  
#11 Old 11-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Veggie Regular
 
fadeaway1289's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,324
That's pretty cool. Thanks for the info.
fadeaway1289 is offline  
#12 Old 11-20-2008, 07:58 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Doktormartini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,456
Free poison!<3

“May all sentient beings be free of pain and suffering.  May all sentient beings experience eternal joy and happiness.  gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā.”
http://www.facebook.com/doktormartini
http://twitter.com/#!/MartyBaureis
http://doktormartini.tumblr.com

Doktormartini is offline  
#13 Old 11-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
Axel is a nutjob, and the album is gonna suck.
GhostUser is offline  
#14 Old 11-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Veggie Regular
 
icreep heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 774
But good thing the free Dr. Pepper isn't based on the amount of suckage
icreep heather is offline  
#15 Old 11-20-2008, 08:56 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
Nor will it make up for it.
GhostUser is offline  
#16 Old 11-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Veggie Regular
 
icreep heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 774
This is true, but it's a nice consolation prize
icreep heather is offline  
#17 Old 11-23-2008, 04:24 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Digger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,897
Thanks for the heads up!



I just signed up for mine.



November 23rd only.
Digger is offline  
#18 Old 11-23-2008, 06:49 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Today is the day everyone!!!!
Nickle00 is offline  
#19 Old 11-23-2008, 08:16 AM
Veggie Regular
 
khadijah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cairo Egypt
Posts: 1,057
Too bad Im not in the States. I love Dr.Pepper
khadijah is offline  
#20 Old 11-23-2008, 08:21 AM
Veggie Regular
 
PlaybackGuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,085
I can't sign up....
PlaybackGuru is offline  
#21 Old 11-23-2008, 08:28 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Digger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,897
I'm sure the site is being inundated. I got mine early this morning.
Digger is offline  
#22 Old 11-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Veggie Regular
 
cowgirrlup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,589
The webiste won't even open now...


Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

cowgirrlup is offline  
#23 Old 11-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Veggie Regular
 
WonderRandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,591
yeah, I can get to the registration page, but it gets hung up when I try to submit.

Nec Aspera Terrent
WonderRandy is offline  
#24 Old 11-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Veggie Regular
 
chryssiie718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,769
I can't get to the coupon page at all. It tries and tries then just stops with a blank page.

"Women & cats will do as they please, & men & dogs should relax & get used to the idea." Robert Heinlein
chryssiie718 is offline  
#25 Old 11-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Amy SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 20,217
is it over already? It's not letting me submit my registration. I keep getting a page saying the website I'm searching for is not found.



So no free Dr. Pepper for me.



ETA: oops, looks like everyone is having the same problem.

*this space not for sale*
Amy SF is offline  
#26 Old 11-23-2008, 03:33 PM
Veggie Regular
 
cowgirrlup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

is it over already? It's not letting me submit my registration. I keep getting a page saying the website I'm searching for is not found.



So no free Dr. Pepper for me.



ETA: oops, looks like everyone is having the same problem.



I get the webiste is not found, too..


Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

cowgirrlup is offline  
#27 Old 11-23-2008, 03:41 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Digger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,897
For once I'm glad I got up early this morning.



From the LA Times:



Quote:
But if you go to Dr. Pepper's actual website to try to snare a voucher for your free soda, good luck. You'll likely get a server error. As earlier reported, the free Dr. Pepper was supposed to be just a one-day promotion. Those who fill out a form will receive a coupon redeemable for one soda in 4 to 6 weeks, according to the site. But unprepared for the demand, will Dr. Pepper extend the promotion? Here's hoping, as Pop & Hiss doesn't want to see what happens to a country full of citizens who are denied their free soda.

Digger is offline  
#28 Old 11-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Veggie Regular
 
cowgirrlup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,589
Good grief!



We took down the site, huh?


Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

cowgirrlup is offline  
#29 Old 11-23-2008, 04:06 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
I WANT MY FREE SODA!
GhostUser is offline  
#30 Old 11-23-2008, 04:14 PM
Veggie Regular
 
cowgirrlup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover7249 View Post

I WANT MY FREE SODA!





Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

cowgirrlup is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off