The Crying Thread - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#61 Old 08-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Charlottejane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 319
Yesterday over here (Australia) they aired an Oprah episode where she showed bits and pieces from a TV show in the US called 'What would you do?'... and surprise, surprise, I cried!



There was a woman who intervened in a dispute between a man and his girlfriend (they were actors in the experiment) and she wasn't going to leave the girlfriend alone with the guy until the police got there. She was so heroic and unafraid. So inspiring and moving.



I also saw the movie 'Things We Lost in the Fire' with Halle Berry and Benicio Del Toro the other day....



Oh dear.
Charlottejane is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#62 Old 08-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Veggie Regular
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlottejane View Post

Yesterday over here (Australia) they aired an Oprah episode where she showed bits and pieces from a TV show in the US called 'What would you do?'... and surprise, surprise, I cried!



There was a woman who intervened in a dispute between a man and his girlfriend (they were actors in the experiment) and she wasn't going to leave the girlfriend alone with the guy until the police got there. She was so heroic and unafraid. So inspiring and moving.



I also saw the movie 'Things We Lost in the Fire' with Halle Berry and Benicio Del Toro the other day....



Oh dear.



I think I've seen that episode! I liked it if I did (sounds very familar)



David Duchovny is in that movie! I need to see it!
danakscully64 is offline  
#63 Old 08-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Charlottejane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

I think I've seen that episode! I liked it if I did (sounds very familar)



David Duchovny is in that movie! I need to see it!



Yes, he is!
Charlottejane is offline  
#64 Old 08-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Veggie Regular
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
I want a piece of him Watching him on YouTube right now actually...
danakscully64 is offline  
#65 Old 08-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Charlottejane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

I want a piece of him Watching him on YouTube right now actually...

Charlottejane is offline  
#66 Old 08-27-2008, 10:40 PM
Veggie Regular
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
His hair.... what were you thinking of? My friend Sarah got to actually meet him and touch his hair. Seriously! She was an extra in an episode.
danakscully64 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off