Flying cigars and saucers - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Banned

How many veggieboarders have seen them? Those things where glowing objects move in ways that birds and aircraft do not, changing direction suddenly and accellerating and decellerating rapidly, and they may suddenly pop out of existence. Probably pop in, also. That is the most frequent description that is agreed upon by most people who have seen them. Also, it appears they may be roughly the shape of an inverted saucer placed atop a right-side-up saucer, and will look like a cigar-shape when viewed on edge. They often appear together with a few or many in the group. Like 2 or 3 to 10 or 15.

Also, many people have reported that they seem to sense people and react to what people do.

What are they? Where are they coming from?

Yes, I've seen them, once. Anyone else?

What do you think they are?

Why do official sources of information generally say that their existence is unlikely or nearly impossible?

Are they time travellors? From another dimension? Are they inhabited by intelligent beings or are the phenomena that act by themselves? Are they remote-controlled or do they have beings inside them, or are they just things that move about?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-11-2008, 09:56 PM

its good to know that you havent given up the psychedelics in your advancing years
#3 Old 07-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Veggie Regular

I think they are observing us. I feel they probably have bases somewhere on the planet. We must consider the possibility that there are humanoid-like races out there that have been around much much longer than we have.

I personally have not seen them, but I am positive they exist. There's far too many reports from pilots to ordinary people to government records to dismiss it.

I hope they show themselves soon enough. We need some help-and some whipping into shape-right about now.
#4 Old 07-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Veggie Regular

It's my uncle, that crazy-ass.
#5 Old 07-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soy 6-Pack View Post

It's my uncle, that crazy-ass.

Wait, I thought your uncle was doing Bigfoot, not flying saucers.

www.thesaucyvegan.com
#6 Old 07-12-2008, 08:54 AM
Tom
Veggie Regular

I haven't seen them, but I think I'd like to.

Quote:
Why do official sources of information generally say that their existence is unlikely or nearly impossible?

The universe is an unimaginably big place- and since we've started discovering planets around other stars, I'm not sure that too many people are denying that there might be some form of intelligent life on some of them.

I think the problem is supposed to be the difficulty or impossibility of faster-than-light travel. We pretty much know there is no other spacefaring species native to our own solar system. Any visitors would have to have come a long way. Some have suggested that maybe there are extraterrestrial visitors from another dimension, rather than from another world light-years away....

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.
#7 Old 07-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Veggie Regular

I've seen a couple when growing up in rural Minnesota. I am convinced they are (were) experimental military aircraft. The area where I saw them in was also an area where there was obviously a military base near by, as I'd also see air force jets and military vehicles driving down the street.

The idea aliens are traveling from space is ludicrous. I think a lot if misinformation regarding aliens from space and UFOs is perpetuated to protect national security should people find out too much about the experimental craft.

"I used to hate dogs 'til I saw one kill a kid." W.C. Fields
#8 Old 07-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Banned

Perhaps they might be some kind of natural phenomenon, perhaps glowing orbs of electrically charge dust, that follow some kind of natural electrical path of least resistance, and "read" our minds, respond to our thoughts, the same way electro encephalographs do - sensing the electromagnetic output from our nerves.
#9 Old 07-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Vegan Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilman View Post

Perhaps they might be some kind of natural phenomenon, perhaps glowing orbs of electrically charge dust, that follow some kind of natural electrical path of least resistance, and "read" our minds, respond to our thoughts, the same way electro encephalographs do - sensing the electromagnetic output from our nerves.

That is a most interesting theory. Did you think this up yourself, or does a theory like this (or similar) already exist.

I have definitely seen such similar objects, and on numerous occasions (although they do not have the exact shape you describe - and I think the lights I have seen are not exactly what you are describing), but am firmly convinced that there is a scientific explanation behind them and that they have nothing to do with creatures from other dimensions, or that they are inhabited by anything at all. They are lights of some sort, most definitely. And your theory of electrically charged dust sounds interesting (but I am no scientist and perhaps your theory could be torn to pieces within a few seconds by someone who more educated in scientific fields).
#10 Old 07-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Ex-*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilman View Post

Have you ever heard of the Hessdalen phenomena / Project Hessdalen? The researchers involved there seem to think the phenomena they're observing has a very natural explanation:

http://www.hessdalen.org/

I no longer post here after VB was sold in 2012. (See my profile page for details.)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page