Ghosts captured on photographs. - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#61 Old 07-03-2008, 09:21 AM
Eek
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satya View Post

whoa. So, did it ever come back? Do you think it left because you were there?? this kind of reminds me of The Entity. this 'entity' torments a woman who he/it appears to be attracted to and actually rapes her. very trippy movie.

Honestly, I don't know. I had moved to a different town around that time and we kind of drifted apart. I just know she had told me a lot of this kind of stuff happened to her and it wasn't just in that apt.??

Maybe it didn't like me, I don't know? My husband says he used to see this 'being' (he saw a HS friend die and after that it started happening) but hasn't seen or felt it since he met me. Maybe I'm like a ghost repellant
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 07-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Veggie Regular

omfg, that picture makes me want to cry
#63 Old 07-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Are you sure someone didn't photoshop the pic? It looks suspicious.
#64 Old 07-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Are you sure someone didn't photoshop the pic? It looks suspicious.

No idea. It's creepy though.

Want to hear of a place that is more haunted than anywhere on Earth?

Poveglia Island, Italy. This place has a horrific history, and is so haunted that tourists can no longer go to the island. The Italian police will only guard it until nightfall, when they get the hell away from the place. I've read people's stories about visiting the island, and it sounds terrifying.

http://slightlywarped.com/crapfactor...dofmadness.htm
#65 Old 07-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse27 View Post

Oh man, I want to visit that place!
#66 Old 07-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamandura View Post

Me too!
#67 Old 07-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eek View Post

Honestly, I don't know. I had moved to a different town around that time and we kind of drifted apart. I just know she had told me a lot of this kind of stuff happened to her and it wasn't just in that apt.??

Maybe it didn't like me, I don't know? My husband says he used to see this 'being' (he saw a HS friend die and after that it started happening) but hasn't seen or felt it since he met me. Maybe I'm like a ghost repellant

oh, when you said "a girlfriend" i thought you were her boyfriend lol. poor girl though. i don't think i could handle that kind of paranormal activity following me. this thread has seriously disrupted my sleep the last few weeks. watching a few scary movies & also having seen this thing about haunted houses on tv is equally to blame. i'm over it now, but a few nights i was freaked out lol.

i even spoke to a friend of mine about the different things i heard about in this thread & other places just over the phone and he was freaked too. he told me about this time he was talking to a pastor and had asked him in his life what was the most disturbing, unexplained thing he had ever experienced and the pastor told him of a time when he took a group safari and they were with some local tribesmen and one of the tribesmen had some kind of evil energy that the whole group had felt. one day they were all looking at some elephants about 100 yards away and that tribesman mimicked the motion of taking a bow & arrow and pretending to shoot the elephant with it. well, the elephant actually went down as if shot by this imaginary arrow, at that precise time. they all saw this and it was the look on that tribeman's face that chilled them to the bone. he gave them this evil smile as if flaunting what he could do
#68 Old 07-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

This site has a lot of popups, but it's fun to read! Even though I've read through it many times, I always want to reread

http://www.realhaunts.com/

ETA: If you look at the nav bar, they have some other sites that are very funny... Dumb Laws, Dumb Criminals, etc.
#69 Old 07-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamandura View Post

Nooo you don't! People get attacked there. The energy there is beyond as negative as it could possibly be. The history of that island is horrible.

A 12 year old boy got attacked while in the abandoned mental hospital, and lost and eye, also requiring 11 stitches. I've read blogs about experiences of people who snuck onto the island at night. They always get away as fast as possible within 10 to 20 minutes after arriving.

The sound of horrific screams eminating from seemingly all around you. The bell in the bell tower ringing furiously although the bell has been removed. Furniture stacking itself before your eyes in the hospital.

Screams, everywhere. Screams. I want some scientists who are 100% skeptics about ghosts to spend the night on the island.

100s of thousands of people have been tortured and killed on that island. It's a very small island. The ground you walk on is typically the sticky ashes of burned humans. I imagine a portal to hell itself exists somewhere on the island.
#70 Old 07-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Veggie Regular

Sounds like should take a bomb to the island to destroy all those remains and so no one would get hurt.
#71 Old 07-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Veggie Regular

^^no kidding. although, bombing wouldn't effect the spirits. they need peace to passover or something..
#72 Old 07-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

#73 Old 07-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Veggie Regular

Regardless, I do still want to venture there.

I will not however, under ANY circumstances, enter the hospital. That is where people get viciously attacked. The tortured mental patients enjoy playing cruel games with you.
#74 Old 07-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Veggie Regular

Shouldn't they send cameras on that island & try & record it if the paranormal activity is so obvious? I wouldn't trust blogs etc. afterall websites convinced alot of people that the Blair Witch project was real!

Where I live in Ireland, there are stories of ghosts everywhere there is actually a story about a house near my uni that had to be demolished because it had a really extensive, disturbing haunting, this happened in the 80s in Belfast btw, if anyone can find any info on it, I forget the details! In rural Ireland there are like 10 haunted houses every few miles But despite living quite near two of them for a while, I didn't experience anything!

The only convincing story I've heard directly is from my dad & his brothers & sisters about hearing voices talking & the clatter of cups etc. in the middle of the night at the house they grew up in, dad was pretty convincing & I asked pretty much all my aunts & uncles seperately (there's 11 of them) they all confirmed it apparently the ghosts could be heard quite clearly talking & making tea but they were never actually witnessed & didn't seem to mean any harm. Dad was staying with my gran a few years back before she died (25 years after he left home) and apparently he heard the same things!
#75 Old 07-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Veggie Regular

this thread scares me to tears, but I keep reading!

When I was in the womb, my mom and grandmother went to visit my aunt, who (at the time) was very into the occult. While they were and sitting upstairs, they heard a door slam downstairs. My aunt got extremely uncomfortable and changed the subject when they asked about it.
#76 Old 07-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Veggie Regular

My mom's side of the family is all very close. They all have told the story of when they were kids, living in a home that had burned down taking two children with it, and was later rebuilt.

One night, an electrical socket had caught fire, and the door slammed shut in one of their rooms, waking them up so the fire could be put out.
#77 Old 07-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Veggie Regular

i don't know why people still think that spirits can actually harm us there are no 'bad' spirits. lost and confused ones sure but even they won't and can't harm us. the closest they can get is having their energy too close to ours and causing an uncomfortable sort of friction that can sap our energy if we don't block it out. but all ya gotta do is ask em to back up

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
#78 Old 07-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

I agree... I don't think spirits can cause physical harm.
#79 Old 07-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Veggie Regular

groovy.

i love that kind of thing. creepy but way cool.
#80 Old 07-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberry pie View Post

this is such funny timing that I found this thread. we actually had a paranormal team to our home last night! For 18 years we've had things happen and the "psychic" went straight to the area of the house and described EXACTLY what we thought was happening. He said there's a child and a woman upstairs. We knew there was a child but I always felt the woman was on our first floor. They are harmless and the psychic said the woman is terribly protective of us, that we're her family. Downstairs though there is a more menacing presence that has spoken to 3 different people at separate times. The odd thing is, none of the three knew that the others had had an experience and yet they all described exactly the same thing. That ghost or whatever you want to call it, didn't appear last night but the psychic said he felt residue. They're going to come back when it appears to be active again.

they were here for over 6 hours and took a lot of photos, recordings, and all. It was pretty interesting.

After about 4 or 5 years of living here, I went to visit the previous owner and asked her if they had had anything strange. She started crying and said she should have warned us. They had had even more dramatic happenings than we have!

oooo! i want to know what happened in your house. do tell.
#81 Old 07-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

No idea. It's creepy though.

Poveglia Island, Italy. This place has a horrific history, and is so haunted that tourists can no longer go to the island. The Italian police will only guard it until nightfall, when they get the hell away from the place. I've read people's stories about visiting the island, and it sounds terrifying.

oh my god. that is quite possibly the scariest thing i have ever read.

there is no way in hell anyone for anything could get me step foot on the island.

and now i will never drink wine from italy unless i know exactly where it came from.

i am sooo weirded out out right now. i love it!!!
#82 Old 07-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Veggie Regular

ok here my sister story.

so when my sister was a teenager her and her boyfriend got into magic and started messing around with(very, very, very bad idea) and one night they were down in one of the many oak groves we have and apparently they were messing with magic and saw some kind of spirit and came running up to the house scared out of their pants. so my dad went down the next day and the gardening tools that were down were singed like by fire or lighting.

I don't know if this was some grand practical joke and the singed the shovels and what not with a lighter or matches. but i still don't like going down there. and i won't go down there at night.
#83 Old 07-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

i read that there is a difference between spirits & ghosts. spirits have completely crossed over, into the "light" and therefore harmless maybe even well-intentioned. ghosts have not crossed over and therefore lost, confused or hanging on to something and can be mean-spirited..
#84 Old 07-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Veggie Regular

oh yeah heres another true story.

my family has this painting of a little mexican girl and me and both of my sister(maybe my brothers) have seen the eyes on that painting following us.

i know theres some trick a painter can use to make it look like the eyes follow you but that painting is haunted or possessed something. it still freaks me out just thinking about it. i hope we don't still have.
#85 Old 07-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Disregarding the kid who lost his eye? He had to go to the hospital!
#86 Old 07-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satya View Post

i read that there is a difference between spirits & ghosts. spirits have completely crossed over, into the "light" and therefore harmless maybe even well-intentioned. ghosts have not crossed over and therefore lost, confused or hanging on to something and can be mean-spirited..

I've read that too. Which author?

Quote:

Disregarding the kid who lost his eye? He had to go to the hospital!

I don't trust stories like that. We don't know if it was a ghost...
#87 Old 07-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Beginner

I've spent the night at a supposedly haunted place when I was younger and also spent a half a night in a haunted cemetary. Nothing happened.

I personally don't believe they exist, but if any of you actually see a ghost make sure you walk straight up to it and give it a good study. All these videos I see of people running away is just silly to me. If ghosts really exist, they never seem to show themselves to folk who will approach the spirit methodically. If I had a ghost haunting my house I'd do everything possible to document the situation.
#88 Old 07-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Veggie Regular

even if a spirit is lost and confused and lashing out they still cannot physically harm us. stories that say otherwise are just stories

~Miyavi "Torture"
#89 Old 07-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Veggie Regular

I would think otherwise. If it's a horrible energy, it can probably almost be physically painful to be near it.

Besides, we still have much to learn about them!
#90 Old 07-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Veggie Regular

i don't really think there's such thing as a 'horrible energy'

~Miyavi "Torture"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page