VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   The Veggie Patch (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/16-veggie-patch/)
-   -   threadkiller! (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/16-veggie-patch/8217-threadkiller.html)

Kreeli 10-24-2003 12:17 AM

this is a fun game if enough people get in on it. you have to respond to the previous person's post with something that is at least remotely related to something they said, with the intention of creating a post that is so...boring, or wacky, or dumbfounding that no one can come up with a response to it within 24 hours. (we can change the time limit if we find it's too long or short...) that person is then declared the THREADKILLER, has a victory parade, gets a tiara, flowers, a big ribbon, we love and celebrate you forever, yadda yadda yadda. okay?

(this game is a tribute to all chronic threadkillers everywhere, you know who you are, my babies.)

so, today i realized that i'm out of clean underwear, and i'm feeling too sick to commit to doing a load of laundry. so i went to the supermarket and just bought a new pack of hane's her way, so i could put off washing clothes for another three days.

CaptainSwab 10-24-2003 12:31 AM

Hmm. Does this have to be true? A streach of the truth? Or made up? Not sure if I am doing this right but...If I'm completely out of the ballpark, just skip me.

I once had to go to the store to buy new underwear and socks because my laundry was simpley too dirty to wash. My socks were so dirty from working on the construction site digging ditches for the summer that whenever I tried putting them in the washer it would become a big large mud bath and make all my other clothes dirty. I lost all of my underwear in a pile of mud. A smart person would seperate their clothes or maybe hose off their dirty, muddy, sticky socks. But nope. Not me. I have to do everything the hard way. I went for the mudbath. From then on I could never wash my socks. I had to buy new ones. Once I tried wearing the same pair of socks for the entire week but that was too disgusting. I couldnt' even bring them into my apartment. My poor, poor cockatiel even looked at those dirty socks with disdain.

rabid_child 10-24-2003 12:32 AM

I always wonder who inspector #5 or whoever is and why they've been chosen to fondle my underwear. I don't want some strange man in a factory feeling my seams to make sure they're straight. Ew. You know where thats gonna go don't you?

Kreeli 10-24-2003 12:34 AM

hahah! ewww! men's fingers! i have seen men come out of bathrooms, sniffing their fingers. ew! eww!

rabid_child 10-24-2003 12:36 AM

I watched a man in the car next to me pick his nose with some pretty decent furvor once. He didn't know I was watching. I couldn't stop laughing.

CaptainSwab 10-24-2003 12:37 AM

This man with the dirty snot fingers then went into taco bell to start serving customers food. Eww. Is that his bugger in the burrito? I procceded to blow chunks.

rabid_child 10-24-2003 12:39 AM

Taco bell is a good directional landmark here. You say to people "you know, the taco bell?" and they're like "oh yea"

CaptainSwab 10-24-2003 12:41 AM

I'll give you directions to my place baby.

Kreeli 10-24-2003 12:41 AM

taco time is the big tex-mex chain up here. i think we have one taco bell, in the food court in the mall. i don't like it so much. taco time is better. their veg burritos no dairy with guacamole are huge, and delicious. i am always tempted to try the mexifries but i never bother to ask the ingredients, so i never order them.

dvmarie 10-24-2003 12:41 AM

Babies shouldn't be allowed to drive motor vehicles - ever.

rabid_child 10-24-2003 12:42 AM

I'm crazy eddie! I put babies on spikes. Wanna rack-o-baby??

CaptainSwab 10-24-2003 12:42 AM

Did somebody say baby? Do you mean the big baby Osten on Survivor? Waaah. The big bird wants to get me. Waaah. The jungle bugs are going to get me.

dvmarie 10-24-2003 12:44 AM

You said remotely related - Captain said:

I'll give you directions to my place baby.

ah nevermind - maybe I didn't read the rules right

rabid_child 10-24-2003 12:44 AM

Who spells Osten like that anyway? This guy doesn't even know how to spell his own name.

Kreeli 10-24-2003 12:45 AM

the last episode of survivor i watched was when they dangled a huge side of cooked and charred cow flesh from a rope and all the people had to bite chunks off of it and drop them into a basket or something.

Kreeli 10-24-2003 12:46 AM

(sorry dvmarie, it was *i* who was confused... )

CaptainSwab 10-24-2003 12:47 AM

Chunks? Where are the chunks? Are you talking about chunky veggie soup?

rabid_child 10-24-2003 12:47 AM

Every time I see the commercial for that chain restaurant with the big rack of ribs when the guy is pulling off a chunk of big I want to beat him silly with something large and blunt. So gross.

CaptainSwab 10-24-2003 12:49 AM

Stop! Police! Don't make me beat the sh!t out of you if you don't GET DOWN!

rabid_child 10-24-2003 12:52 AM

I got pulled over once for driving with a break light out. How the hell was I supposed to know the breaklight was out? I can't see the back of my own car while driving.

Kiz 10-24-2003 01:00 AM

My boyfriend got pulled over the other night and lost his license coz the didn't have his P-plates on. He didn't have them on coz he thought it made his car look "uncool". How dumb is that?

Kreeli 10-24-2003 01:59 AM

i once had a boyfriend in highschool who was so dumb that when we were watching some "flashback" music video show that was playing old 'purple haze' footage, he said, "what? i thought jimi hendrix was dead!" and i said, "he is." and he said, "well, then, how did he make a video?" and he wasn't joking.

Sorrow 10-24-2003 02:04 AM

oh speaking of boy friends I remember his breath on my neck always made me lose my focus

chiaraluna 10-24-2003 02:07 AM

I lost a contact today because I got sawdust in my eye and I couldn't see for the rest of the day.

SystmDwnGrl 10-24-2003 02:07 AM

boyfriends... ooh yeah an old one of mine came home with me tonight... but he is sleeping on my couch...

chiaraluna 10-24-2003 02:09 AM

I'm really tired, but I have to finish writing a term paper that's due in the morning.

Kreeli 10-24-2003 02:29 AM

i'm tired too but every time i lie down, i have a coughing fit.

Kiz 10-24-2003 02:34 AM

Chocolate make my mum cough.

chiaraluna 10-24-2003 02:38 AM

Chocolate has endorphins.

LadyFaile 10-24-2003 03:19 AM

endorphins like the ones released in sex right? yeah none of that going on around here lately