I'm NOT Leaving! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-18-2003, 06:10 PM
Veggie Regular

I am posting to announce that I am not leaving VB. Never even considered it. In fact, I plan to continue posting for the rest of my life, and, if possible, from beyond the grave. Who else is staying? No more swan song!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-18-2003, 06:15 PM
Banned

Noooo, Verb! Please go!! There are veg*ns that aren't here.

But you have to follow your own path in life, and if that means staying put, then you need stop journeying.

#3 Old 10-18-2003, 06:19 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm staying! And I promise not to start preaching about odd diet plans!
#4 Old 10-18-2003, 06:27 PM

I've tried leaving, but this place has a hold on me, so I've finally accepted that I'm a member for life.

Veggieboards!!
#5 Old 10-18-2003, 07:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Yah, I'm another one who'll stay here forever.

You'll never get rid of me... Muah hah hah hah hah!!
#6 Old 10-18-2003, 08:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Verb- please don't go, we all love you, really, there's no need to feel unwelcome...

oh, wait. You're not going. Well good!!!!
#7 Old 10-18-2003, 08:45 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post

I'm on this diet where people don't eat meat, dairy, eggs, or anything from an animal. I know it must sound crazy, but it's true!

I'm staying put! You can take a girl out of VB, but you can't take the VB out of a girl.
#8 Old 10-18-2003, 08:45 PM

Quote:

#9 Old 10-18-2003, 09:03 PM
Kiz
Veggie Regular

Yeah, I'm staying too I guess. But you should here about this new diet I've been trying! You eat one litre of Chocolate Soy "Ice-cream" every day. If you can't get that, eat one large packet of plain chips or other junk food as required. It might make your hips real big but it does make you happy too! I've felt so much better after eating my chocolate "ice-cream" every day.

Love the post? Why not buy the T-shirt!
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=categorie&cat=8
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=product&info=94
#10 Old 10-18-2003, 09:16 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz View Post

Yeah, I'm staying too I guess. But you should here about this new diet I've been trying! You eat one litre of Chocolate Soy "Ice-cream" every day. If you can't get that, eat one large packet of plain chips or other junk food as required. It might make your hips real big but it does make you happy too! I've felt so much better after eating my chocolate "ice-cream" every day.

I've been on that diet- i feel great, but I had to buy all new pants.
#11 Old 10-18-2003, 09:29 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbivore View Post

I am posting to announce that I am not leaving VB. Never even considered it. In fact, I plan to continue posting for the rest of my life, and, if possible, from beyond the grave. Who else is staying? No more swan song!

Thanks for the belly laugh!
#12 Old 10-18-2003, 10:16 PM
Veggie Regular

Verb, I went once and it was really scary. You've made a wise decision to stay.
#13 Old 10-18-2003, 10:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Do you have an O bloodtype verbie?? I do and I have contemplated leaving because I reallly should eat meat....you could leave with me...
#14 Old 10-18-2003, 10:51 PM
Veggie Regular

Uh oh.. I should eat meat too. I may seem okay right now.. but in 40 years I'll get sick from not eating meat.
#15 Old 10-18-2003, 10:53 PM
Veggie Regular

And I'm O negative!
#16 Old 10-18-2003, 11:13 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm afraid you guys are stuck with me, too. VB rocks!
#17 Old 10-19-2003, 12:02 AM
Veggie Regular

I would like to leave.........but you ALL need my guidance and wisdom. Only I know whats good for you.
#18 Old 10-19-2003, 08:34 AM

Verb you are too funny! I'm staying to, unless of course I could loose like some serious weight going back to eating meat then I'll throw everything out the window for vanity's sake. Yeah, that's it. I'll go back to being selfish for my own reasons dammit! hehehehe...not a chance! Me myself, I'm getting tired of reading these "I'm leaving" threads. Seriously, if you feel the need to go just go. The majority of the folks that post those threads end up staying....they whole reason they do the swansong is to test the waters on who actually wants them to stay. Kick me in the *ss please if I ever post a good bye thread. Ugh. My closest friends will get a PM from me and then I'll be history. But, fat chance that'll happen anytime soon because I'm soooo addicted (in case you haven't noticed).
#19 Old 10-19-2003, 09:11 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm staying too. I mean, who are all the VB girls going to worship if I leave?
#20 Old 10-19-2003, 09:15 AM

I worship anyone who's name starts with Michael or Mikie ! hehehe
#21 Old 10-19-2003, 09:47 AM
Veggie Regular

Mikie is really hot..
#22 Old 10-19-2003, 10:04 AM

Hopefully he'll never leave. Or else we may have to visit N'awlins!
#23 Old 10-19-2003, 11:57 AM
Veggie Regular

Oh, thank you all for accepting my veganism! I didn't want to leave because I was afraid that VB would die without me. You like me, you really like me!

Quote:

Uh oh.. I should eat meat too. I may seem okay right now.. but in 40 years I'll get sick from not eating meat.

In 1,000 years, you'll be DEAD! Better start learning to love beef before it's too late.

ETA: Y'all best not be leavin'! Well, you can take a vacation if you want, but make sure it's not permanent. (I took a break once without telling anyone and Michael made me come back. )
#24 Old 10-19-2003, 12:48 PM
Veggie Regular

You ladies keep this up and Michael and I are going to start pimping it out like the Night at the Roxbury duo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbivore View Post

(I took a break once without telling anyone and Michael made me come back. )

I NEVER want to hear about this dark moment in history again.
#25 Old 10-19-2003, 01:15 PM
Veggie Regular

I'M LEAVING EVERYONE!

Alright... so I'm just going to work. But 8 hours is still a long time to go away... I'm glad today's Sunday, hopefully I'll have lots of posts to read when I return.
#26 Old 10-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRuthieB View Post

Me myself, I'm getting tired of reading these "I'm leaving" threads. Seriously, if you feel the need to go just go. The majority of the folks that post those threads end up staying....they whole reason they do the swansong is to test the waters on who actually wants them to stay.

Exactly... it's a plea for attention.

Actually I feel the same way about the ones who keep posting "Oh dear, I accidently ate a non-vegan trace ingredient, now I'm not a vegan any more! What shall I do!" I think you can publicly agonize over that maybe once with legitimacy, but after that... it's all about the attention and the re-assurance.
#27 Old 10-20-2003, 03:57 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm staying.....

I woke up this morning, feeling very tired and thought maybe I should call in and take the day off......but then I thought of VB and decided to go to "work" anyway.....
#28 Old 10-20-2003, 10:45 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRuthieB View Post

Me myself, I'm getting tired of reading these "I'm leaving" threads. Seriously, if you feel the need to go just go. The majority of the folks that post those threads end up staying....they whole reason they do the swansong is to test the waters on who actually wants them to stay.

Well, there goes my plans to start an "I'm Leaving" thread just so people can gush and fawn and say "Oh, no!!! Please stay!" and make me feel good about myself. Drat. Although, it would be kind of fun to see if anyone said "Good riddance." Alas, I think the boards are too polite for that sort of thing and I have yet to kick this VB addiction anyway...
#29 Old 10-20-2003, 10:59 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystmDwnGrl View Post

Do you have an O bloodtype verbie?? I do and I have contemplated leaving because I reallly should eat meat....you could leave with me...

Does this mean I have to leave VB and go back to eating meat? Dammit!

#30 Old 10-20-2003, 11:40 AM
Veggie Regular

I´m type A + ...I hope that doesn´t mean I´m supposed to break out in a rash from eating Cataluñan melon.

Gee, Ruthie, you let my secret out of the bag! I´ve gone away and left several times (each time with the intention of coming back), and I tend to start a thread saying so. Well, it should be no surprise that I´m a sucker for attention, too. (BTW, I remember when you tried to leave us... you didn´t post a goodbye thread, but I did figure out quickly that you´d left. BUT YOU COULDN´T RESIST US FOR LONG!!!)

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page