Tattoo Pics anyone.. - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#61 Old 05-14-2004, 08:38 PM

The pic is a bit dark toward the bottom, I will have someone take a new pic of it when I have a few minutes, but for now, just prepare to be jealous....

It was one tat that had another built onto it - and they are both 2 of 5.
LL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 05-15-2004, 01:53 AM
Veggie Regular

Here's mine. It's on my back right under my neck in the center. It's about two inches longish.
LL
#63 Old 06-11-2004, 05:23 AM
Veggie Regular

#64 Old 06-11-2004, 10:16 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie View Post

Great thread! I love to look at tattoos & pics of tattoos. This one is on my back...still haven't gotten the color done yet. I got it for my 40th birthday, and I just hope I don't wait til I'm 50 to finish it!

virgin mary tattoo

Wow! That's incredible just the way it is!
#65 Old 06-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm seriously tempted to get something tattooed on my scalp while I still have my head shaved...

Nec Aspera Terrent
#66 Old 06-11-2004, 09:07 PM

Thanks, sky73! I'm really proud of it.

Oh, Randy, I think tattooed heads are so sexy! But I know it must hurt like the devil.
#67 Old 06-13-2004, 07:53 PM
Veggie Regular

wow lots of cool ones guys

i really really really want to get one for my birthday in September. i'm going to be up in my hometown the weekend before anyways and i promised a friend i'd go to a specific studio there, so it's perfect opportunity. i just need the $$$. i might tell my boyfriend to pay for it (or half) instead of buying me a gift.

i'm still debating on what i want and where. at some point i want one on each forearm, just a small all black design. i'm thinking a heron on one and a dragon on the other.

however i don't know if i want one of those to be my first. i also want something representing the elements (earth air fire water and spirit) and i'd been having trouble figuring out a way to do it. but i browse on BME now and then and spotted one of a pentagram with each point in a different colour representing each element. i looked up the meaning of the pentagram and it has lots of different ones but most of them apply for my beliefs pretty well.

i'm not a wiccan though and i'm wondering if having one might offend or insult people who use the symbol as part of their religion. anyone have any feedback on that?

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
#68 Old 06-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Beginner

The dragons are so nice! They are really clean and sharp looking. Probably not a good way to describe it, but they are really awesome!
#69 Old 06-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post

I just got my first tattoo last December ('03). It is in honor of my father, who was killed in a car accident in Dec '02.

This image is a bit fuzzy, but...

http://www.coppermushroom.com/images/tat2.jpg

It is a modified Eye of Horus (aka Eye of Ra, Udjet Eye, Wadjet Eye, etc.) It was used as a funerary amulet - I copied this one from an artifact, and had the artist make the eye a copy of one of my father's eyes.

It is located in the center of my upper back, just below my neckline.

This way I always know my Dad's got his eye on my back.

Now that I've gotten one done, I'm eager to get several more. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I feared it would!

Really nice tattoo...the color is excellent.
#70 Old 06-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquiPro View Post

I love the fact that I can show part or all of my tatt.

https://www.veggieboards.com/pics/sho...cat=500&page=1

I would love to see the one on your neck, punkmommy.

The fairy is really cute...and I love the colors....
#71 Old 06-14-2004, 08:10 AM
Beginner

I absolutly LOVE THAT! It's BEAUTIFUL!
#72 Old 06-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Veggie Regular

I took this pic myself, so forgive the angle. This is tat #4, and the best looking one so far. I got this one for my daughter, my sunshine.

tat pic

Pav
#73 Old 06-18-2004, 08:26 PM

i want tattoos like this or very similar (seeing as im black and the light purple wont really show up that well, will it?!) i love the first one, but i dont know where i would put it, it would look very strange with tattoo number 2 along with it, wouldnt it? plus that would completly take up all my back! i still love them both and plan to get both, just dont know where to put the first one (apcstyletat). and yeah, it is A Perfect Circle tattoo. thats ok, i love them enough to get a tat like that. the second picture is of Maynard James Keenan, by the way.
LL
LL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page