VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   The Veggie Patch (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/16-veggie-patch/)
-   -   Anyone confused , or has been , over the gender of VBs (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/16-veggie-patch/75172-anyone-confused-has-been-over-gender-vbs.html)

bluegold 12-18-2007 09:22 PM

Who been mistaken over the gender of VB's?

I use to think:

Harper was a guy

Kpickell was female

Silver was male

Sevenseas , heck , i could never work out which

Iswosh was male

Goth , for some reason thinks I'm a she .

GhostUser 12-18-2007 09:24 PM

I used to think you were a she, too!

jenna 12-18-2007 09:25 PM

Yep. On a few VBers, I have. We even had a thread about this a long time ago, I think. It was funny to see all the confusion.

And yes...I thought you were female, Bluesand.

juno 12-18-2007 09:28 PM

LOL. I'd still be thinking that Kpickell is a girl if I hadn't seen this thread.

Brandon 12-18-2007 09:34 PM

I believe Sevenseas has identified his gender as Sevenseasian. Just to allay any confusion.

bluegold 12-18-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover7249 View Post

I used to think you were a she, too!

Oh good grief .

jeneticallymodified 12-18-2007 09:41 PM

if it helps, i always got the impression that you were male, bluesand.

Quote:
i believe Sevenseas has identified his gender as Sevenseasian.

(bolded for emphasis)

if Sevenseas is of a non male/female gender, shouldn't there be a non he/she term to go with that? i'm sure Sevenseas could come up with one, or let us know the correct word to use.

bluegold 12-18-2007 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post

And yes...I thought you were female, Bluesand.

O/K jenna , I will try for more manliness in my postings to you .

jenna 12-18-2007 09:43 PM

Makes me think of this commercial. Not the best quality but that's all I could find.

bluegold 12-18-2007 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedclawjen View Post

if it helps, i always got the impression that you were a boy, bluesand.

Oh thats just so cool .

Brandon 12-18-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post

Makes me think of this commercial. Not the best quality but that's all I could find.

Heh....that's one of my stepbrothers' name.

cryptoveggie 12-18-2007 10:01 PM

I've been refereed to in the masculine a few times.

kpickell 12-18-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juno View Post

LOL. I'd still be thinking that Kpickell is a girl if I hadn't seen this thread.

It probably doesn't help that I don't correct people when they refer to me as a female. : )

Bof 12-18-2007 10:34 PM

I too, thought that bluesand was a big girl's blouse!

nookle 12-18-2007 10:45 PM

Slightly off topic - but is it blue sand, or blues and? I always see blues and, but which is it?

bluegold 12-18-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookle View Post

Slightly off topic - but is it blue sand, or blues and? I always see blues and, but which is it?

Well nookle , its a bit like my gender confusement , its bluesand or blues and .

kazyeeqen 12-18-2007 11:20 PM

I think, as far as I recall, whenever I have pictured a gender I have gotten it right, but on some folks I just have not pictured a gender (like goth UK and I can't think of who else).

I think these two posts of Sevenseas will clear up any lingering gender-based confusion on our child-eating, sewer-dwelling friend:

https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...&postcount=107

https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...&postcount=107

I really hope no one ever mistakes me for a boy. I take pains to make sure that doesn't happen...

jAded 12-18-2007 11:38 PM

Someone posted on one of my pics they thought I was a guy or something.

I'm sure I've been confused over gender before.

synergy 12-18-2007 11:52 PM

A few people (including Michael) thought I was a guy for the first while I was here.

(This was long before I had my picture as an avatar!)

Hujewman 12-19-2007 12:26 AM

i automatically assume you're all chicks, unless your avatar or screen name tells me differently.

otomik 12-19-2007 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujewman View Post

i automatically assume you're all chicks, unless your avatar or screen name tells me differently.

yeah, seems like a safe assumption here. I don't really care much unless they're single and local because thoughts are all that matter here anyway (kind of).

AquariaLion 12-19-2007 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpickell View Post

It probably doesn't help that I don't correct people when they refer to me as a female. : )

I always thought you were female, even when I was lurking without an account. Your doggy avatar looks girly.

TreeManEarthSteward 12-19-2007 01:48 AM

<< man that often likes to display random women as avatars... especially the av= "golden girl with honors" as I call her. (person unknown to me or anyone here)

Bof 12-19-2007 02:30 AM

If we're going by avatars, I'm an exceptionally attractive, mature aged woman who bears a remarkable resemblance to a character from Coronation Street.

Sevenseas 12-19-2007 02:38 AM

In a thread similar to this one, quite many stated they thought I'm female. The very original post of that thread was referring to me! Apparently my raw masculine energy hadn't seeped through properly.

And I definitely thought bluesand was a she.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedclawjen View Post

if Sevenseas is of a non male/female gender, shouldn't there be a non he/she term to go with that? i'm sure Sevenseas could come up with one, or let us know the correct word to use.

ITs ;-)

karenlovessnow 12-19-2007 02:45 AM

I always thought Sevenseas was male....then something happened and I thought somewhere it said he was a she....I wasn't confused before but I am now.

isowish 12-19-2007 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesand View Post

Iswosh was male

is that me? I hope it's when I didn't have myself as my avatar

Indian Summer 12-19-2007 05:57 AM

I've never ever been wrong in determining the correct gender of a VBer. I can sniff the scent from the posts.

bluegold 12-19-2007 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

is that me? I hope it's when I didn't have myself as my avatar

Well I could never work out which was you , the guy with the female on his shoulders or the female on the shoulders

TreeManEarthSteward 12-19-2007 07:16 AM

yes what are you doing in that av wish ?