Secret Lives, part deux - Page 5 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#121 Old 11-30-2007, 02:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark/Twizzle View Post

And dating a wrestler counts, but only if you and he spared on occasion.

I learned my best moves from him...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 Old 11-30-2007, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu-N-Sprouts View Post

I learned my best moves from him...

Rumor has it you've got a mean suplex.
#123 Old 11-30-2007, 05:15 AM

- I truly believe everyone is a figment of my imagination.

- One time, I thought people could read my mind.

- People say that I think I'm never wrong, but they're incorrect.. I know I'm never wrong.

- I watched a girl get a fish hook stuck in her eye lid once.
#124 Old 11-30-2007, 05:27 AM
Veggie Regular

People were going to make comics about me, called The Incredible Hunk. But there would be no transformation, I would be the Incredible Hunk all the time. And I was supposed to be purple like I am in real life. But then someone misspelled the name and it became the Incredible Hulk, and the color was changed to green. And the popular Hulk figure bears only little resemblance to me, since I'm about 1,5 times taller irl. So now the Incredible Hunk is only the name of a bunch of home videos that I sell for 2 bucks a piece. But from the feedback I've gotten about them, people's lives have never been the same after watching them.

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

#125 Old 11-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Veggie Regular

Here's a weird one: for some time I thought that every time you have a near death experience, you really did die, but another universe layer would be created in which you would survive. So like, in some universe layer people would be mourning your death but you wouldn't know you ever died. I wonder how many layers my universe has...
#126 Old 11-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Rumor has it you've got a mean suplex.

I'd pay good money to see TNS suplex somebody!!
#127 Old 11-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Veggie Regular

I used to have OCD and binge eating disorder.

When I was 18, I dated a guy who said things like "The KKK isn't so bad..." (we broke up because I am a tree-hugging liberal-minded person and he obviously....is not. lol)

When I was 14, I dated a guy who, a few years later, got married at 19, had two kids, then stabbed his wife because she was cheating on him, but didn't kill her.

Whenever I have access to marijuana (which is not often...once every year or two), I eat it rather than smoke it. I don't know how to smoke it. I don't eat it in things either, I just munch on it straight.

I lost my virginity at 19.

My mom has cerebral palsy.

I laugh by myself when no one is there because of things that have happened a long time ago.

I love Little People Big World and watch it religiously

I am addicted to the Sims
#128 Old 11-30-2007, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Should we draw up a list of potential victims? I nominate that guy from Home Make Over.
#129 Old 11-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Should we draw up a list of potential victims? I nominate that guy from Home Make Over.

We could do that, but she probably already has her own list in mind, I'd imagine.
#130 Old 11-30-2007, 04:36 PM

Heh. That reminds me of another one for my list.

<<<hangs head.

I've not watched very many episodes of EHM, but I think I've cried at every single one. Once I even called my sister, and discovered that she was crying too (it was a whole "remind us of our dad" moment). Seriously, I know it's manipulative and cheesy, but every damn time...

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#131 Old 11-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Veggie Regular

My father has insisted my entire life that I was born as a turkey. He claims my parents then graciously adopted me from a turkey orphanage and untaught me my turkey ways (he says this all completely seriously).

I feel really guilty getting rid of paper if only one side is used so I have a bigger stack of scrap paper than I could ever use.

I have a database of the scores of every Scrabble game I've ever played.

I'm really out of shape but I want to go on a long backpacking trip this spring/summer.
#132 Old 11-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang~Ten~Honey View Post

Do you mean that once you go into that 'space' you don't think you could respect your partner's limitations or that your partner's limitations are too limited for you? I used to be in a 24/7 D/s relationship. I miss it quite a bit.

I know I wouldn't respect the limitations. You give me an inch, I'm taking a mile. Plus, my partner's scared of me.
#133 Old 11-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by misq17 View Post

I have a database of the scores of every Scrabble game I've ever played.

Hmm. I still have the scoresheets from all my tournament chess games (over 100), but not the casual games.

--Fromper

#134 Old 11-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by misq17 View Post

My father has insisted my entire life that I was born as a turkey. He claims my parents then graciously adopted me from a turkey orphanage and untaught me my turkey ways (he says this all completely seriously).

Hehe, my father always claimed he was born a chinese girl. I'm pretty sure this isn't true...
#135 Old 11-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Bwa-ha-ha-ha... just remember who out-weighs WHO around here...

I have a couple people in mind...
#136 Old 11-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Veggie Regular

i don't remember if/what i posted in the original thread so i may repeat myself

i pretty much only listen to japanese music these days

about 80% of the movies i watch are subtitled (usually are japanese or chinese, sometimes thai, korean, etc. i love love love asian films and tv)

i have a rediculously huge crush/obsession with a japanese rock star named HYDE who is about 40 but looks really young and rather feminine sometimes. i joke that i'm in love with a 40 year old man who looks like a 14 year old girl. that gets me some funny looks. i can't help it, he's pretty

my screensaver is a photo slideshow, about 50/50 Hyde and anime

i play world of warcraft. badly

i have a french last name(maiden name, which i kept), grew up in an area with lots of french people, went to a french immersion school, married into a french family.... and i don't speak french.

i used to think it was perfectly acceptable for grown women to wear teddy bear backpacks.

i am a packrat.massively. and a major slob. so not only do i not throw out anything that might have a use/purpose, i also don't throw out things that don't have a use/purpose.

i hate sleeping with bare feet. even in the summer i've been known to go to bed in a tank top and socks.

oh yeah, socks. i have a sock 'thing'. i like fun socks. i have about 8 pairs of christmas socks and will wear them all through december right up until new year's day. i'm excited that it's december 1st cause it means i can take out my christmas socks i also really like toesocks but i have unusually long toes and find toesocks tend to cut off circulation in them. i wear them anyways.

i grew up across the street from a lake and never learned how to swim.

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
#137 Old 12-01-2007, 07:55 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoveggie View Post

I made it today, it was a hit.

Yay!
#138 Old 06-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Super Moderator

Bump!
#139 Old 06-25-2008, 02:10 AM
Veggie Regular

I trained Ayatollah Khomeini.

"and I stand

upon a mountain

made of weak and useless men"

#140 Old 06-25-2008, 04:35 AM
Veggie Regular

-I have super-imaginative, super-graphic, super-vivid, and sometimes super-terrifying dreams. They're so real and so BRIGHT, it's ridiculous!!!

-very few things gross me out more than caterpillars....omg *shudder*

-My feet are covered in blisters from dance

-I seriously wish I could just blow off work for the rest of the summer and do nothing but go to the beach and relax or go shopping. I also almost want the summer to be over so I can start my university because I am sooo excited!

-I was never really "popular" or the best in my dance class, but this semester I'm one of the "cool" ones and the teacher uses as an example all the time, and I'm sometimes the center of attention... I LOVE it. It's like the best feeling.
#141 Old 06-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

-I hate being interrupted when I start something.

-I sometimes have a goldfish memory

-I applied for a waitressing job at Hooters

-I have never done drugs in my life

-I didn't have my first sip of alcohol until I was almost 18, didn't have my first drink until my 21st birthday

-While I love animals, I am deathly afraid of snakes

-I know more spanish than I lead people to believe and know less french than I lead people to believe

-The parts of my body I hate the most are my arms and thighs

-When I was really young, I was obsessed with Pee-Wee Herman
#142 Old 06-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Beanitarian

Well since the topic was bumped....

*I have a rare medical condition and have been suspected to be a hypochondriac about a zillion times, because most people and doctors don't understand.

*I am also a cancer survivor. I am 15 years younger than the age authorities suggest screening for my type of cancer.

*Cocaine has been administered to me in a hospital.

*I've been blind more than once, due to unrelated injuries, and regained my sight within a day or two each time.

*During mid-childhood, I was forced to join a mind control cult and had many kooky beliefs as a result, which took years to get rid of. I was made to preach door-to-door and was made to tell lies from the stage at a convention with 3000 people in the audience.

*I left as soon as I reached adulthood with only the clothes on my back, and for months I cowered indoors, believing God would strike me dead with lightning if I went out.

*I have been close to death a handful of times for various reasons.

*I am deeply concerned about overpopulation, but because I am a big proponent of etiquette, I say nothing when people tell me they're pregnant.

*I wanted to go to college so bad but couldn't afford it, so I gave up food, necessary medical care, and safe living quarters. It makes me laugh when people think I'm privileged because I went to college.

*I am shockingly normal, considering my life experiences.

*Someone confessed murder to me once, and he's since been convicted.

*It really bothers me when people don't floss their teeth.

*I hate wearing turtlenecks.

Beanitarian.
#143 Old 06-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

I hate wearing turtlenecks too, I feel like I'm being choked!
#144 Old 06-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Add me to the list of anti-turtleneck people. Let the turtles keep their necks, and keep them off mine.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#145 Old 06-27-2008, 01:30 AM
Super Moderator

#146 Old 06-27-2008, 05:17 AM
Veggie Regular

-I drive myself places I could public transit to only so I can say "sorry I'm driving" when asked to come out for a drink.

-I really dislike green peppers.

-I'm soy intolerant (though this isn't so unknown)

-I believe you can love more than one person romantically (at once) but I expect monogamous relationships.

-I can't stand loud eaters--slurpers, smackers, and people who talk with their mouths full (I don't mind talking with some food in your mouth--its so common that I've gotten used to it, I mean so full that your words come out really gutteral and gross. My mom does it so its actually something I deal with commonly. Bluuugh.)

-I speak Catalan, Spanish, and English... and enough French to get by.

-I was born on Devils' eve

Thats all I've got for now.. ill add later.
#147 Old 06-27-2008, 07:52 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

-I have never done drugs in my life

- Neither have I. Well, except for two of the legal and still more or less accepted drugs, alcohol and nicotine, and unfortunately I actually inhaled quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post

Add me to the list of anti-turtleneck people. Let the turtles keep their necks, and keep them off mine.

- black and charcoal turtlenecks were my favourite clothing for quite a while (but half my lifetime ago now)

- I quit Religion class (which was a mandatory school subject from elementary to middle school for anyone who had at least one baptised parent) right after confirmation at 14 (from when you are consired an adult wrt religious decisions - such as opting out of a chatter class).

- I chose to learn Russian in high school at a time when you were considered a communist for being interested in a Slavic language.

- I only used eye make up regularly from about 15 until 20 y/o, and I have not used more than maybe half a dozen (if at all) lipsticks in my life.

- I am not a fan of air temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius (around 86 °F), and never dreamed of living in some place where it is always summer.

- I already own a big PUB (pile of unread books) and still add to it.

- I drape a German flag on the street side window of my living room, but just every two years, and only for a couple of weeks. And it has nothing to do with patriotism at all.
#148 Old 06-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthly Delight View Post

-I really dislike green peppers.

-I can't stand loud eaters--slurpers, smackers, and people who talk with their mouths full (I don't mind talking with some food in your mouth--its so common that I've gotten used to it, I mean so full that your words come out really gutteral and gross. My mom does it so its actually something I deal with commonly. Bluuugh.)

I HATE peppers with a passion and loud eaters makes me want to scream. When my bf drinks, I can feel my blood pressure rising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinoa View Post

- Neither have I. Well, except for two of the legal and still more or less accepted drugs, alcohol and nicotine, and unfortunately I actually inhaled quite a bit.

I should have said illegal I drink (a little) and I've smoked cigarettes before (never again though).

Quote:
- I am not a fan of air temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius (around 86 °F), and never dreamed of living in some place where it is always summer.

You would DIE living here. It gets up to 120 °F here in the summer. Lately, it's been going between 90-110.
#149 Old 06-28-2008, 10:53 AM
Beginner

-I have been drunk once.

-I have never done any illegal drugs.

-I have had a B12 deficiency for 10 years, and just found out a few months ago.

-I am so consistently disappointed in people that I tend to have very few friends, and the romantic relationships I have usually don't last long.

-I alternate between loving myself completely and despising myself in any given day.

-I became a vegetarian largely to make a statement, be part of a movement, and do something new. Since becoming one, I've learned so much that I will never, ever go back.

-I am in love, truly in love, for the first time in my life. He is breaking my heart.

-I enjoy my dog's company more than almost every other human, and although I've only had her a week, I love her in a way I have never, ever loved anything...including other pets :-P

-I am completely on my own, with no support, no help from anyone, for the first time. I am absolutely terrified.

-I HATE squirrels. And spiders. And peanut butter.

-I have trouble respecting people who think differently then I do. I think this is because I am deeply passionate about certain subjects (IE, the war, the economy, the environment, hunting, having children vs. adoption, the treatment of animals, religion, etc.) I want to raise my children to be tolerant of EVERYONE, even people they don't agree with, but I can't do that myself.

-I LOVE to work out but rarely do it. The new puppy has been such a motivating factor for walks

-My parents raised me in a very fearful mindset. I have irrational fears and obsessions about germs, locking doors, not talking to strangers, etc.

-I am not often proud to be an American.

-Although I was raised in a deeply religious family, and most of the people I know are Christians, I never, ever want to be anything like any of them. In fact, this is the only reason I avoid being religious.
#150 Old 06-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Veggie Regular

[QUOTE=Earthly Delight;1985421-I really dislike green peppers.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya. Green peppers aren't food, they are just the transition from no pepper to red or yellow pepper, and I don't know why some people insist on trying to eat them before they are ready.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page