Embarrassing Confessions! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 10-13-2007, 06:19 AM
Veggie Regular
 
*AHIMSA*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,728
Okay, spill it!



Here's mine: I have insomnia and so I am watching a biography on Dolly Parton. It's making me cry. I think she's fabulous!

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
*AHIMSA* is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 10-13-2007, 06:21 AM
Veggie Regular
 
michael2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 513
I cant believe you would admit that in public
michael2 is offline  
#3 Old 10-13-2007, 06:25 AM
Veggie Regular
 
*AHIMSA*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,728
Clearly, you have no understanding of the wonder that is the female hormonal cycle.

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
*AHIMSA* is offline  
#4 Old 10-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Calhoun07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael2 View Post

I cant believe you would admit that in public



The insomnia or liking Dolly Parton?

"I used to hate dogs 'til I saw one kill a kid." W.C. Fields
Calhoun07 is offline  
#5 Old 10-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Veggie Regular
 
eggplant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,604
I found myself watching an E biography of Tyra Banks the other day. I wasn't crying, but just that fact that I was watching it is pretty embarrassing...
eggplant is offline  
#6 Old 10-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Veggie Regular
 
nookle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,003
I really like Martha Stewart's Living.
nookle is offline  
#7 Old 10-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
I really like 'chick flicks' such as Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman. I also love some of Roxette's music.



GhostUser is offline  
#8 Old 10-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Veggie Regular
 
karenlovessnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Home Sweet Home
Posts: 12,079
I love Barry Manilow and apparently that's a really bad thing.
karenlovessnow is offline  
#9 Old 10-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Veggie Regular
 
peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,262
Back when I was in college, I came home from a party quite intoxicated and watched Barbara Walters' interview with the Dixie Chicks with rapt attention.

slops, gloops, and gruels.
peace is offline  
#10 Old 10-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Chrysalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,101
I like roxette's music too! I don't see anything embarassing about it though. umm I like to watch Dr. Phil and since I don't have cable, I'll go to the website each week to read the stories, and i'll read the message boards too.



I sometimes put on dancing music and dance around my apartment in my pajamas.



ETA: I'll do this with michael jackson music, and sometimes, even Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears!

It's not in what you say, it's in what you do (Oasis)

Feeling bored? Why don't you wander over to my blog sometime. http://thebohemiankitchen.wordpress.com
Chrysalis is offline  
#11 Old 10-13-2007, 09:52 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
I watch "The Girls Next Door." I know..I know... I just want to see how long Hugh can last.
GhostUser is offline  
#12 Old 10-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Veggie Regular
 
nookle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starblossom View Post




I sometimes put on dancing music and dance around my apartment in my pajamas.



ETA: I'll do this with michael jackson music, and sometimes, even Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears!





When my girlo was littler, and basically confined to the floor or a little chair, and I was starving for movement of any sort, I would do this. We made a playlist called 'sofia in the 80's', all men in hats and the cure and the bangles, and I would turn it up and dance like a fool in my pj's in front of her for an hour or so until I couldn't breathe anymore. I think she was quite entertained.
nookle is offline  
#13 Old 10-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Banned
 
Hang~Ten~Honey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by goettling View Post

I watch "The Girls Next Door." I know..I know... I just want to see how long Hugh can last.



I do too! But I love crap reality tv. It's amusing how the show editors make fun of the girls. I watch for the snark-factor.
Hang~Ten~Honey is offline  
#14 Old 10-13-2007, 10:07 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang~Ten~Honey View Post

I do too! But I love crap reality tv. It's amusing how the show editors make fun of the girls. I watch for the snark-factor.



Well now that we are in confession. Kendra is my number one. She is young, spunky, and has a body that talks. Holly is sooooooo pretty! I can see why she is number one. Bridget takes good care of her pets. Lol. Well and has nice hair.



Edit, Hughs number one chick.
GhostUser is offline  
#15 Old 10-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Thalia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 6,902
I think I watched every episode of the first 4 seasons of "The Bachelor". In fact, they had this contest where you predicted who would be sent home, and I was among the highest scorers.
Thalia is offline  
#16 Old 10-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Banned
 
Hang~Ten~Honey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by goettling View Post

Well now that we are in confession. Kendra is my number one. She is young, spunky, and has a body that talks. Holly is sooooooo pretty! I can see why she is number one. Bridget takes good care of her pets. Lol. Well and has nice hair.



Edit, Hughs number one chick.



None of them are my type (i.e very pretty to me) but Bridget is atleast more 'natural' and I like that much better than plastic boobs, white hair and orange skin. They are all their very own special brand of crazy though.





So here's my confession: I love watching stupid, [strike]fake[/strike] very authentic, reality tv shows about overly tanned and bleached, skanky starfu*kers who plan birthday parties for their dogs. And golddiggers who try to date overly tanned and bleached, badly-aging 'celebrities'. It's sets my snarky, sarcastic heart a-flutter.
Hang~Ten~Honey is offline  
#17 Old 10-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
Come on. . Hogan Knows Best! every Sunday morning here! I was way up when Nick wrecked his car. First the news says drinking and driving and not true if you ever want the chance to be a race car driver. yahoo news sucked on that moment. He was sober.



I want to be a part of their family! Linda would be like the coolest mom ever. she would be like the mom I never had. Hogan would jump start my butt on running and drinking in the Miami pool.



ET can put all the info out there.
GhostUser is offline  
#18 Old 10-13-2007, 10:57 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
Quote:
None of them are my type (i.e very pretty to me) but Bridget is atleast more 'natural' and I like that much better than plastic boobs, white hair and orange skin. They are all their very own special brand of crazy though.



Bridget does have a little "pooch" for the show. I do love the fact that she is all natural too. I say that because this has to pass the playboysickmansionofhughsforhispassionofblondehair fakewomen.



I am glad she is there. gah, hugh will die in his grave with a fake blonde. sad to say, but true. Ya know his kids do live next door though. His boys.. Holly is begging for kids by him . sad...
GhostUser is offline  
#19 Old 10-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned
 
Hang~Ten~Honey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post

I think I watched every episode of the first 4 seasons of "The Bachelor". In fact, they had this contest where you predicted who would be sent home, and I was among the highest scorers.



I think I watched the first season. There is something really weird about going on a tv show to find the 'love of your life' among pre-selected candidates. Have any of them actually stayed together?
Hang~Ten~Honey is offline  
#20 Old 10-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Veggie Regular
 
*AHIMSA*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by goettling View Post

Bridget does have a little "pooch" for the show. I do love the fact that she is all natural too. I say that because this has to pass the playboysickmansionofhughsforhispassionofblondehair fakewomen.



"Pooch"??? What?



All natural? Really? Natural hair and breasts in the Playboy Mansion? Hugh wouldn't hear of it!

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
*AHIMSA* is offline  
#21 Old 10-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Banned
 
Hang~Ten~Honey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by goettling View Post

Bridget does have a little "pooch" for the show. I do love the fact that she is all natural too. I say that because this has to pass the playboysickmansionofhughsforhispassionofblondehair fakewomen.



I am glad she is there. gah, hugh will die in his grave with a fake blonde. sad to say, but true. Ya know his kids do live next door thougsh. His boys.. Holly is begging for kids by him . sad...



Oh, she's definitely not "Playboy material" but I think that's why I like Bridget. Kendra's body is obviously the best but her personality is ugly. I'm really surprised that I watch this show because I am not a fan of Playboy (to fake and blonde for me) but it sucked me right in. I blame Kendra's horse-laugh. And Gismo. The first season was the best because they didn't seem so one-dimentional and creepy as they do now.
Hang~Ten~Honey is offline  
#22 Old 10-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Bof
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,965
I read Cliff Richard's autobiography last year (Can't remember who wrote it) and really enjoyed it.
Bof is offline  
#23 Old 10-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 18,833
Thanks, Bof. I was afraid this thread was gonna be another reality TV thread there for a bit.....



Alright, I'm gonna pwn all the other embarrassing confessions all at once.

I not only like the movie Howard the Duck but I also like and own Spacecamp too.
Brandon is offline  
#24 Old 10-14-2007, 12:03 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Melanie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,921
I can't change the channel when Dr. Phil is on....



I can't believe I'm admitting that...
Melanie is offline  
#25 Old 10-14-2007, 12:17 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Tofu-N-Sprouts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,049
Hahahaha - this is a FUNNNNNY thread!



I like country music. And find I like it more and more as I get..... older....
Tofu-N-Sprouts is offline  
#26 Old 10-14-2007, 12:44 AM
Newbie
 
tangerine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 96
I watch 'The Hills', I even download it so I don't have to wait a few months for it to come out here.
tangerine is offline  
#27 Old 10-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Veggie Regular
 
fadeaway1289's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,324
Celeb reality crap suckers me in. I tell myself I'm not gonna do it...but I get suckered in and just can't stay away. Hogan Knows Best (they seem like such a close non dysfuntional family despite their money and fame) and *sigh* Rock of Love. I was also a Surreal Life watcher.
fadeaway1289 is offline  
#28 Old 10-14-2007, 09:59 AM
Veggie Regular
 
NotYet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,096
... I love New York....



*...Leaving before the laughing begins....*
NotYet is offline  
#29 Old 10-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Schoska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brandon View Post

but I also like and own Spacecamp too.



But...Spacecamp is amazing!!!!!

I also love Roxette's music... and I am a Star Trek fan (as in, I'm indulging in a Star Trek marathon as we speak.. I don't think I've moved for 5 hours except for tea and toilet breaks)

Oh, and I love Buffy Saint-Marie...
Schoska is offline  
#30 Old 10-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Veggie Regular
 
fadeaway1289's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYet View Post

... I love New York....



*...Leaving before the laughing begins....*



You are not alone.
fadeaway1289 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off