Embarrassing Confessions! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-13-2007, 06:19 AM
Veggie Regular

Okay, spill it!

Here's mine: I have insomnia and so I am watching a biography on Dolly Parton. It's making me cry. I think she's fabulous!

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-13-2007, 06:21 AM
Veggie Regular

I cant believe you would admit that in public
#3 Old 10-13-2007, 06:25 AM
Veggie Regular

Clearly, you have no understanding of the wonder that is the female hormonal cycle.

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
#4 Old 10-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael2 View Post

I cant believe you would admit that in public

The insomnia or liking Dolly Parton?

"I used to hate dogs 'til I saw one kill a kid." W.C. Fields
#5 Old 10-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Veggie Regular

I found myself watching an E biography of Tyra Banks the other day. I wasn't crying, but just that fact that I was watching it is pretty embarrassing...
#6 Old 10-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Veggie Regular

I really like Martha Stewart's Living.
#7 Old 10-13-2007, 04:12 PM

I really like 'chick flicks' such as Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman. I also love some of Roxette's music.

#8 Old 10-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Veggie Regular

I love Barry Manilow and apparently that's a really bad thing.
#9 Old 10-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Back when I was in college, I came home from a party quite intoxicated and watched Barbara Walters' interview with the Dixie Chicks with rapt attention.

slops, gloops, and gruels.
#10 Old 10-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Veggie Regular

I like roxette's music too! I don't see anything embarassing about it though. umm I like to watch Dr. Phil and since I don't have cable, I'll go to the website each week to read the stories, and i'll read the message boards too.

I sometimes put on dancing music and dance around my apartment in my pajamas.

ETA: I'll do this with michael jackson music, and sometimes, even Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears!

It's not in what you say, it's in what you do (Oasis)

Feeling bored? Why don't you wander over to my blog sometime. http://thebohemiankitchen.wordpress.com
#11 Old 10-13-2007, 09:52 PM

I watch "The Girls Next Door." I know..I know... I just want to see how long Hugh can last.
#12 Old 10-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starblossom View Post

I sometimes put on dancing music and dance around my apartment in my pajamas.

ETA: I'll do this with michael jackson music, and sometimes, even Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears!

When my girlo was littler, and basically confined to the floor or a little chair, and I was starving for movement of any sort, I would do this. We made a playlist called 'sofia in the 80's', all men in hats and the cure and the bangles, and I would turn it up and dance like a fool in my pj's in front of her for an hour or so until I couldn't breathe anymore. I think she was quite entertained.
#13 Old 10-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goettling View Post

I watch "The Girls Next Door." I know..I know... I just want to see how long Hugh can last.

I do too! But I love crap reality tv. It's amusing how the show editors make fun of the girls. I watch for the snark-factor.
#14 Old 10-13-2007, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang~Ten~Honey View Post

I do too! But I love crap reality tv. It's amusing how the show editors make fun of the girls. I watch for the snark-factor.

Well now that we are in confession. Kendra is my number one. She is young, spunky, and has a body that talks. Holly is sooooooo pretty! I can see why she is number one. Bridget takes good care of her pets. Lol. Well and has nice hair.

Edit, Hughs number one chick.
#15 Old 10-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Veggie Regular

I think I watched every episode of the first 4 seasons of "The Bachelor". In fact, they had this contest where you predicted who would be sent home, and I was among the highest scorers.
#16 Old 10-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:

Well now that we are in confession. Kendra is my number one. She is young, spunky, and has a body that talks. Holly is sooooooo pretty! I can see why she is number one. Bridget takes good care of her pets. Lol. Well and has nice hair.

Edit, Hughs number one chick.

None of them are my type (i.e very pretty to me) but Bridget is atleast more 'natural' and I like that much better than plastic boobs, white hair and orange skin. They are all their very own special brand of crazy though.

So here's my confession: I love watching stupid, [strike]fake[/strike] very authentic, reality tv shows about overly tanned and bleached, skanky starfu*kers who plan birthday parties for their dogs. And golddiggers who try to date overly tanned and bleached, badly-aging 'celebrities'. It's sets my snarky, sarcastic heart a-flutter.
#17 Old 10-13-2007, 10:45 PM

Come on. . Hogan Knows Best! every Sunday morning here! I was way up when Nick wrecked his car. First the news says drinking and driving and not true if you ever want the chance to be a race car driver. yahoo news sucked on that moment. He was sober.

I want to be a part of their family! Linda would be like the coolest mom ever. she would be like the mom I never had. Hogan would jump start my butt on running and drinking in the Miami pool.

ET can put all the info out there.
#18 Old 10-13-2007, 10:57 PM

Quote:
None of them are my type (i.e very pretty to me) but Bridget is atleast more 'natural' and I like that much better than plastic boobs, white hair and orange skin. They are all their very own special brand of crazy though.

Bridget does have a little "pooch" for the show. I do love the fact that she is all natural too. I say that because this has to pass the playboysickmansionofhughsforhispassionofblondehair fakewomen.

I am glad she is there. gah, hugh will die in his grave with a fake blonde. sad to say, but true. Ya know his kids do live next door though. His boys.. Holly is begging for kids by him . sad...
#19 Old 10-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post

I think I watched every episode of the first 4 seasons of "The Bachelor". In fact, they had this contest where you predicted who would be sent home, and I was among the highest scorers.

I think I watched the first season. There is something really weird about going on a tv show to find the 'love of your life' among pre-selected candidates. Have any of them actually stayed together?
#20 Old 10-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Bridget does have a little "pooch" for the show. I do love the fact that she is all natural too. I say that because this has to pass the playboysickmansionofhughsforhispassionofblondehair fakewomen.

"Pooch"??? What?

All natural? Really? Natural hair and breasts in the Playboy Mansion? Hugh wouldn't hear of it!

#21 Old 10-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:

I am glad she is there. gah, hugh will die in his grave with a fake blonde. sad to say, but true. Ya know his kids do live next door thougsh. His boys.. Holly is begging for kids by him . sad...

Oh, she's definitely not "Playboy material" but I think that's why I like Bridget. Kendra's body is obviously the best but her personality is ugly. I'm really surprised that I watch this show because I am not a fan of Playboy (to fake and blonde for me) but it sucked me right in. I blame Kendra's horse-laugh. And Gismo. The first season was the best because they didn't seem so one-dimentional and creepy as they do now.
#22 Old 10-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Bof
Banned

I read Cliff Richard's autobiography last year (Can't remember who wrote it) and really enjoyed it.
#23 Old 10-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Veggie Regular

Thanks, Bof. I was afraid this thread was gonna be another reality TV thread there for a bit.....

Alright, I'm gonna pwn all the other embarrassing confessions all at once.

I not only like the movie Howard the Duck but I also like and own Spacecamp too.
#24 Old 10-14-2007, 12:03 AM
Veggie Regular

I can't change the channel when Dr. Phil is on....

I can't believe I'm admitting that...
#25 Old 10-14-2007, 12:17 AM
Veggie Regular

Hahahaha - this is a FUNNNNNY thread!

I like country music. And find I like it more and more as I get..... older....
#26 Old 10-14-2007, 12:44 AM

I watch 'The Hills', I even download it so I don't have to wait a few months for it to come out here.
#27 Old 10-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Veggie Regular

Celeb reality crap suckers me in. I tell myself I'm not gonna do it...but I get suckered in and just can't stay away. Hogan Knows Best (they seem like such a close non dysfuntional family despite their money and fame) and *sigh* Rock of Love. I was also a Surreal Life watcher.
#28 Old 10-14-2007, 09:59 AM
Veggie Regular

... I love New York....

*...Leaving before the laughing begins....*
#29 Old 10-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brandon View Post

but I also like and own Spacecamp too.

But...Spacecamp is amazing!!!!!

I also love Roxette's music... and I am a Star Trek fan (as in, I'm indulging in a Star Trek marathon as we speak.. I don't think I've moved for 5 hours except for tea and toilet breaks)

Oh, and I love Buffy Saint-Marie...
#30 Old 10-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYet View Post

... I love New York....

*...Leaving before the laughing begins....*

You are not alone.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page