Girl things/boy things - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-26-2007, 09:33 AM

We all know what the stereotypes are; I'm curious about how y'all perceive yourselves in relation to those stereotypes. What do you do/think/feel that conforms to How You Should Be according to your gender? What do you do/think/feel/ that does not jibe with How You Should Be according to your gender? This is just an exercise; my hypothesis is that we're all gender traitors and freaks to some extent. I'm just curious about to what extent.

I'll go first.

"Girl" things: I love fashion and clothes and makeup and fiddling with my hair. I'm into celebrity gossip (for purely schaenfreude-errific reasons, of course.) I love Martha Stewart and Oprah. I don't like casual relationships so much; I prefer commitment and I refuse to apologize for it. I like home decorating and I'm good at it. I like to sew and knit and do needlepoint. I love to cook -- not just specialty cooking, but plain ol' home cooking as well. I love taking care of people. I'm a nurturer. I like pretty things and soft things and things that smell nice. I'm not big into killing stuff recreationally. I don't have the slightest interest in cars or boats. I'm a cat person. I buy a lot of snake-oil cosmetic products that clutter up the bathroom. I worry about my weight a lot. I value politeness, civility and tact. I want people to be nice and get along. I'm damn sensitive. I have no use for manly-man posturing. I have a vast collection of cashmere sweaters and an equally vast collection of impractical underwear. I have a very high tolerance for pain.

"Boy" things: I am not high-maintenance in the slightest; I don't mind being dirty, smelly or physically uncomfortable. I'm a big ol' wuss when I get sick. I like building things; currently I'm saving up for an oxy-acetylene welding rig. Even though I love clothes, I hate shopping. I love dogs, but only big, slobbery, hairy, useful ones. I've been called "aggressive"; if I were a guy I'm sure that would morph into "assertive" or "authoritative". I like it when **** gets done. I do not like to talk about my feelings, even when I probably should. I drink beer or straight whiskey or both. I love professional sports, especially basketball and football. I have never been sentimental about children; I never played with dolls when I was little, and to this day I'm really uncomfortable around babies and little kids. I can watch a construction site for hours, and not just to ogle the construction workers. Oh yeah, I ogle. I am not afraid of bugs and spiders and other creepy-crawly things -- in fact I rather like them. I can be kind of insensitive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Veggie Regular

Ok um..

Girl things: I like small cute animals, i love horses and own one. I like to look nice and will make the effort if it makes me feel good. I've recently started to like to cook. I hate insects and spiders. I drink girly drinks..no beer. i don't do casual relationships.

Boy things: I love cars, i love to watch motor racing. I like snakes. I love being dirty, i work at a horse barn everyday and don't mind being covered in all sorts, inc. ****. I hate to talk about or show my emotions or feelings. i havn't cried in a few years. I'm mean and have no tact; i say what i mean even if it hurts some feelings. I've also been called aggressive. i dislike pink. i'm short so most people think i'm meek and girly but in reality i'm not girly in the slightest.
#3 Old 08-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Beginner

Girl things: I have very sexy, full lips that are super-girlish. I have an uber-feminine figure. I love cooking. I look forward to being a mother. I love animals! I love when my boy makes me feel like a woman. (I could tell you how, but not in mixed company. ) When Slamhot talks about having daughters? Aww. It gets me all warm inside.

Boy things: I can assemble and fix things with the best of them. I love video games, Family Guy, Futurama, the outdoors, hiking. I don't mind getting a little mud on me. Medical stuff does not gross me out. I can work like a dog. I like hanging around with no make-up in boxers, like today.
#4 Old 08-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Veggie Regular

girl things: I love make-up. I, too, have a very feminine figure. I cook, I love being a mother and get excited dressing my daughter up in cute baby clothes, I love shoes, I have pouty-lips I am proud of, I do love dressing up and looking cute, I love fruity/girly drinks.

boy things: I know my tools, I learned growing up- so I am very mechanically inclined. I like beer, I love football, I love video games, anime, American Dad and Family Guy, I too do the no-makeup and boxers thing, I am not afraid to get dirty, I am more laid back than most women I know, I am not afraid to eat . I am also the girl in the sports bar cheering louder than most of the men.
#5 Old 08-26-2007, 12:26 PM

G: I like the idea of looking good, etc

B: I can rarely be bothered to make any sort of effort to look good.

G: I place a premium on 'me' - I regard my feelings as valid and worthwhile, and I'm not afraid to 'feel' what I 'feel'.

B: That doesn't mean I always want to 'talk about it' at the drop at the hat. Sometimes I'd rather grunt and wish to be left alone.

G: I enjoy relating to others through conversation, I favour intellectual/emotional intimacy.

B: Sometimes, if I've nothing to say, I'm comfortable being totally mute with others. I don't feel a great need for small talk and I rarely make an effort to get to know people I happen to encounter, i.e. on a train.

G: I'm a relatively sensitive person. I don't like profanity, I don't like bodily excess, I don't like rudeness, etc. I intentionally 'tone down' my language, buzz off, oh sugar, balderdash, etc. and I find people belching, or talking in a vulgar way about ..err, stuff... deeply offputting.

B: I drink too much and make an idiot out of myself far too often.

G: I like 'weepy' music and sentimental movies. I often have tears in my eyes during 'human interest' stories on the news.

B: I like violent gangster flicks, anything brutal really, and "erotica".

G: I can get very overwhelmed, emotional, etc.

B: I don't find this at all easy to express - sometimes it comes across as caveman like anger.

G: I'm very 'into' the idea of lifelong love, commitment, etc.

B: I'm very 'into' the idea of casual, meaningless sex with nameless bodies.

==================================

My coupling the attributes like this is, of course, to highlight a few factors:

1. Gender is often performative. When I see a women reacting to a spider, for example, I often wonder how much of the reaction is 'learned': a way of showing 'just how' feminine she is. Is she genuinely frightened, or is it a performance of being frightened? (There are male analogues of course: i.e. a man getting upset over a spilt drink in a bar)

2. 'Male' and 'female' worlds aren't really that separate. A healthy human is one who responds to the situation in a genuine way, follows genuine interests, rather than following expectations of gender, etc. We all have "feminine" and "masculine" sides to our nature - a complete human is one who realises this and doesn't try to 'block off' one or the other.
#6 Old 08-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm going to steal Lachry's format, because I like it.

G: I like feeling pretty, and am a perfectionist about my hair and clothes.

B: I refuse to spend much money or time on primping. I'll only buy clothes if they're cheap, and I won't use beauty products on my skin or hair.

G: I'm very sensitive and emotional.

B: I keep a stiff upper lip and don't talk about my emotions with anyone.

G: I love pretty things.

B: I also love reptiles, insects, and playing in the dirt.

G: I love to cook, and could never live off of tv dinners or fast food.

B: I hate cleaning up after myself, and can leave dishes in the sink for days.

G: Although I don't like the romance genre, I'm a sucker for a good romantic storyline.

B: One of my favorite genres is science fiction, followed closely by horror (I'm obsessed with vampires).
#7 Old 08-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Veggie Regular

This is a very interesting thread. I'm seeing many similarities here among VBers. Me:

Girly: I have a feminine figure and long, blonde hair. I wear make-up, especially mascara and lip gloss. I love shopping for perfumes, body sprays, anything that smells girly. I almost always wear shoes with some type of heel. I, too, am painfully sensitive and very emotionally intense. I like "girly" music, like Jewel, Anna Nalick, etc. I love romantic comedies. And, of course, I have a soft spot for cats.

Boyish: I am not very sqeamish at all. When I worked in the pet industry, I was handling megaworms and crickets with my bare hands. I love hard work and I'm not afraid to perform a task that someone else is afraid of. While I am technically underweight, I can drink as much as any of my guy friends...sometimes more. I am sometimes described as bossy, authoritative, intimidating, and a b*tch.
#8 Old 08-26-2007, 05:42 PM

boy like sports, beer and making it, high libido, loud and angry music (sometimes) , love SF books, can be lazy about cleaning (except kitchen, see below) like getting dirty, smelly, dont talk about my emotions much I like big gross smelly animals, esp dogs and reptiles. Jeans tshirt boots guy

girl dont eat steak or non seafood meat, like to cook and garden, want my apperance to look right (in own casual way), worry about my weight , love kids (mine and others)
#9 Old 08-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm girly in that I like make up and fashion, I love gossiping, I'm a "girl's girl" i.e I prefer the company of women over men generally, I can be over-sensitive, I've been known to read chick lit (shhh...) and like romantic but quality novels, I'm an animal lover, I like deep and meaningfuls, I'm very girly when drunk, I cry a lot.

I'm not girly as I'm not very maternal or nurturing, I am not domestic and have little house pride (well, I do but I never put it into practice...) ditto for personal appearance, I'm not physically all that affectionate as I was told by a guy this morning, I often prefer casual sex over relationships, I can be crass and vulgar, hate being submissive and can be very opinionated at times, not always that open about my feelings.
#10 Old 08-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Bof
Banned

A great deal of gender difference is learned.

There was an experiment years ago when babies were dressed up as if they were of the opposite gender (girls in blue etc) and given to people, who didn't know their sex, to play with. Without exception those dressed as boys were treated more physically (bounced around) and given 'boy' toys. The 'girls' were cooed over and given 'dollies.'
#11 Old 08-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Banned

Everything I do is a 'girl' thing because I am a girl.
#12 Old 08-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Well I have always marched to my own tune in this catogory.

G; I like looking beautiful and wearing perfume.

B; I don't wear make-up and am pefectly fine going out wearing whatever ie. my boyfriends shorts and a white T-shirt.

G; I love to cook and clean.

B; I can also go to bed at night with a sink full of dishes and laundry not done and it'll be alright.

G; I don't care much for insects.

B; I will not scream if I see a spider or whatever and can pick it up myself.

G; I don't like people burping or whatnot by me.

B; You burp very loudly or whatever in the other part of the room and I won't say anything.

G; I hate dirt under my finger nails or on me.

B; I will walk through any mud hole just like everyone else with my shoes on and not skip a beat.

G; I am very nurturing.

B; Catch me on a bad day and I will tell you how it is no matter who you are.

G;I like to talk about "my feelings"

B; If you don't care about what I'm saying it won't hurt my feelings if you say I really don't care about what your saying at all or do the HUH thing.
#13 Old 08-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang~Ten~Honey View Post

Everything I do is a 'girl' thing because I am a girl.

Agreed. I find these social conventions quite weird. Who said reading maps was a boy activity, anyway?
#14 Old 08-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Girl: I have an extreme phobia of spiders. I have terrible anxiety issues. I am not very strong. I'm skinny. I am a cat fanatic. I know how to cook. I pluck my eyebrows. I don't like to get dirty. I don't like 'the great outdoors'. I'm self conscious about the way I look. I don't like exercise. I still watch disney movies and kiddy shows.

Boy: I'm kind of a dirty person with a lot of bad habits. I leave my dishes all over. I rarely do my laundry. I don't always take a shower every day. I don't wear make up. I have a deep voice. I don't think before I say things. I wear clothes over and over without washing them. I'm a gamer. I know a good bit about computers. I eat a lot. I'm very messy. My room smells bad. I don't read very often.

Yey.
#15 Old 08-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Veggie Regular

I am always facinated by the social construction of gender and it's relationship to biology. Even though I am more of a social construct of femininity, I have some of those "masculine" traits too.

Girl things:

I love looking good, wearing makeup, girly clothes, high heels, etc. I love having beautiful long painted fingernails. I like being treated like a lady (ie) doors opened, men helping me with my jacket, pulling out my chair, buying me drinks, etc.). I am empathetic and aware of others point of view. I look forward to being pregnant and being a mother. I love reading gossip trash mags. I hate fixing things and building things.

Boy things:

I am strong, confidient and definitly more of a leader than a follower. I take a great part of my identity from my work and the $$ I make. I read sci-fi and non-fiction. I prefer drinking scotch or other kinds of hard liquor over girly, fruity drinks. I tend to be more rational than creative.

http://bringingyouohm.wordpress.com/

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavanto

'May everyone everywhere be happy
May the whole world be joyous'
#16 Old 08-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazikeen View Post

Agreed. I find these social conventions quite weird. Who said reading maps was a boy activity, anyway?

Exactly. Why on earth are being strong, assertive, and messy "boy" traits? And why are being emotional and enjoying fashion trends "girl" traits? I don't see any of the things people are posting as inherent to one gender over the other. Labeling traits and activities as gender specific seems to just reinforce prejudiced limitations, imo. Society and its individuals would be better off without such narrow definitions of gender and sex.
#17 Old 08-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Exactly. Why on earth are being strong, assertive, and messy "boy" traits? And why are being emotional and enjoying fashion trends "girl" traits? I don't see any of the things people are posting as inherent to one gender over the other. Labeling traits and activities as gender specific seems to just reinforce prejudiced limitations, imo. Society and its individuals would be better off without such narrow definitions of gender and sex.

I think most people would agree with this. The fact is, the stereotypes exist because of society. There's really not much we can do about it, they've been around for many years.

I think the object is to name the stereotypes that actually do apply to you. It's not a bad idea if you think about it. It may help to give us a better understanding of the traditional stereotypes, why they exist, and the effects that they may have.
#18 Old 08-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatLadyVT View Post

I think most people would agree with this. The fact is, the stereotypes exist because of society. There's really not much we can do about it, they've been around for many years.

I think the object is to name the stereotypes that actually do apply to you. It's not a bad idea if you think about it. It may help to give us a better understanding of the traditional stereotypes, why they exist, and the effects that they may have.

I disagree. A society is only a reflection of its individuals. There are many things we can do, one being to stop acknowledging and encouraging these stereotypes outwardly in society. Another is to stop acknowledging and encouraging these within ourselves. If we reject these labels then they will no longer exist. The reason they are still around is because people accept them as truth and give them power.

Frankly, there are no stereotypes that actually do apply to me. I took time to think of any "boy" traits or "boy" activies for myself and came up with none. Like mazikeen said, who decided that reading maps was a "boy" trait? I don't acknowledge all of those silly "makeup is for girls" and "tools are for boys" stereotypes and the things that I have been reading from other posters I never knew were *considered* gender specific traits to begin with. By self-identifying my traits and activities as being "boyish" or "girlish" and making a list, I am just participating in gender stereotyping, which I reject. And I don't really see any discussion of the origination of these stereotypes and their influence on individuals going on. So I guess I'll stick with my original answer which is that, as a girl, anything I am and anything I do becomes a girl trait/activity because a girl is acting on them.
#19 Old 08-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I disagree. A society is only a reflection of its individuals. There are many things we can do, one being to stop acknowledging and encouraging these stereotypes outwardly in society. Another is to stop acknowledging and encouraging these within ourselves. If we reject these labels then they will no longer exist. The reason they are still around is because people accept them as truth and give them power.

Frankly, there are no stereotypes that actually do apply to me. I took time to think of any "boy" traits or "boy" activies for myself and came up with none. Like mazikeen said, who decided that reading maps was a "boy" trait? I don't acknowledge all of those silly "makeup is for girls" and "tools are for boys" stereotypes and the things that I have been reading from other posters I never knew were *considered* gender specific traits to begin with. By self-identifying my traits and activities as being "boyish" or "girlish" and making a list, I am just participating in gender stereotyping, which I reject. And I don't really see any discussion of the origination of these stereotypes and their influence on individuals going on. So I guess I'll stick with my original answer which is that, as a girl, anything I am and anything I do becomes a girl trait/activity because a girl is acting on them.

Well I see these stereotypes because I was raised in a system that has male and female stereotypes. I don't find that it is hurting anybody to pick out these stereotypes in ourselves. It's all in good fun really, in my opinion at least. It's okay if you don't want to do this, it's all in good fun.
#20 Old 08-27-2007, 04:03 AM
Bof
Banned

There is a culture where the women do the manual labour while the men loll around preening themselves but I forget where. (Ask an anthropologist).
#21 Old 08-27-2007, 04:16 AM
Veggie Regular

I agree that it's all in good fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Of course, I haven't played yet...I'm having trouble coming up with boy things...but I know I'm not THAT girly....I need more time!
#22 Old 08-27-2007, 08:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Oh what the hell I'm bored....

"Girl" Things:: I know NOTHING about cars (I was driving with a flat for god knows how long and didn't even realize it! haha), I suck at most (new-school) video games, I do the MySpace/Facebook thing (seems that it's mostly girls who do that stuff), I can knit/scrapbook (is scrapbooking "girly"?!), not really into watching pro sports unless it's a home team (Go Sox!) ...but I do like watching boxing

"Boy" Things:: I like creepy crawly stuff like bugs and snakes, etc., I HATE HATE chick flicks/chick lit/girly-pop music, I HATE pink, I rarely wear make up/dresses/heels, etc. , I read/watch a lot of horror/sci-fi (again, not sure if this is a gender-specific thing), I have short hair, I tend to wear a lot of baggy clothes/long shorts/big hoodies (but that's also a body image issue, whatever), I tend to hide my emotions, when I get angry I tend to get physical and violent (punch walls, throw things, etc.), I prefer hard liquor to girly drinks (I do like wine coolers once in a while though), I smoke old-man cigarettes like Lucky Strikes (haha), I can't dance (haha again), and I'm lazy and like to complain

"you know, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus was not a raptor"

www.animal-adoptions.org

#23 Old 08-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Veggie Regular

yeah, I think this is all in good fun. I'm going to have a go.

girl things: I love pink. I don't know much about cars. I'm a bit of a softie when it comes to cute animals. I can't walk past a mirror without looking at my reflection. I love disney films and other cutesy stuff.

boy things: I'm not scared of spiders or other creepy crawlies. I am in love with my car (I still stand by "I don't know much about cars" though ). I don't wear makeup. I rarely "do" my hair. I'm a slob, housework-wise. I love computers. I love robots. I love dinosaurs. I like camping and don't care if I'm scruffy. I have a more mathematical/logic-y mind than a languages one.
#24 Old 08-27-2007, 09:58 AM
Veggie Regular

I think this is interesting not so much for the people who reject the stereotypes or don't care about them, but for those who do. Think of the tomboy girl everyone knew growing up, the person who wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt or makeup. Some girls, and some women, are so caught up in trying to be like men that they reject everything they perceive as 'girly,' no matter what their true feelings are on those girly matters. And some women are so in love with their feminity that they constrict themselves in the opposite way, like pretending to be scared or emotional, or making themselves dependent on men.

And of course, many, many men reject everything feminine. Some men would rather have bloody knuckles that use a ladies' product like moisturizer. Many men feel that the color pink would rob them of their manhood. Sometimes men might act callous towards children or animals because they don't want to look sentimental.

Everything I just wrote is a stereotype as well, but I think it is very interesting what happens when people believe these stereotypes and try to base their personas off of them. I made my list in this thread for fun, because like HTH, I believe that anything I want to do is compatible with my gender. It's just sad that many people don't agree. I think it is telling that most of the respondants in this thread are female, btw.
#25 Old 08-27-2007, 10:18 AM
Beginner

Girl things: I like wearing makeup (although not much, I'm too lazy to be bothered putting much more than a little mascara and lip gloss on). I love animals, especially cute and fluffy ones, lol. I'm not highly emotional but I am very in touch with my emotions and those of others and have no problem talking about them. I can't walk past a mirror without making sure I look ok. I don't really know anything about cars except that they have four wheels and you drive around in them .

Boy things: I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a skirt. I HATE pink. I don't mind getting dirty. I enjoy outdoors stuff like camping. I'm not scared of snakes, rats, bugs, etc (except big spiders... *shudders*). I find chick flicks to be very annoying. I couldn't care less about celebrities, in fact I find peoples' obsession with them highly annoying. I've got no problem with hard work. I don't cry very much.
#26 Old 08-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iria View Post

I think this is interesting not so much for the people who reject the stereotypes or don't care about them, but for those who do. Think of the tomboy girl everyone knew growing up, the person who wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt or makeup. Some girls, and some women, are so caught up in trying to be like men that they reject everything they perceive as 'girly,' no matter what their true feelings are on those girly matters. And some women are so in love with their feminity that they constrict themselves in the opposite way, like pretending to be scared or emotional, or making themselves dependent on men.

And of course, many, many men reject everything feminine. Some men would rather have bloody knuckles that use a ladies' product like moisturizer. Many men feel that the color pink would rob them of their manhood. Sometimes men might act callous towards children or animals because they don't want to look sentimental.

Everything I just wrote is a stereotype as well, but I think it is very interesting what happens when people believe these stereotypes and try to base their personas off of them. I made my list in this thread for fun, because like HTH, I believe that anything I want to do is compatible with my gender. It's just sad that many people don't agree. I think it is telling that most of the respondants in this thread are female, btw.

You are a very cool young woman!
#27 Old 08-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iria View Post

I think it is telling that most of the respondants in this thread are female, btw.

I noticed this as well. I'm hoping it's because a lot of men haven't read this thread yet and not because they don't want to admit they may have "feminine" qualities.
#28 Old 08-27-2007, 11:09 AM

Here we go.

Girl things: I have a strong dislike in cars. I can be very sensitive and emotional at times. I like sewing and knitting. I love good, romantic and tragic stories in the forms of songs, books and movies. My favorite subject in school is history and languages.

Boy stuff: I don't really care what I look like. I don't like when people make a fuss about small things. I like to paint (big objects and houses). I don't enjoy wearing pink or owning pink objects. Although I don't necessarily like maths that much, I can be good at it if I really want to. I'm good with fixing things.
#29 Old 08-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Veggie Regular

I think it could also be useful to add that some of the things being mentioned are not actually stereotypes. It has been scientifically proven that women have a higher tolerance for pain, for example. I don't think that qualifies as a stereotype. It could also be argued that wearing make-up is not necessarily a stereotype because, statistically, way more women do it than men.

The stereotypes, I think, lie more in likes, dislikes, and personality traits. Liking cars, cooking, and cute animals are stereotypes. Being assertive, aggressive, or squeamish/easily grossed out, are stereotypes.

I don't think we are necessarily supporting stereotyping by admitting that some of them apply to us. I think it would be worse to deny liking the color pink, or refuse to change your own tire, just because we do or don't want to conform to a certain stereotype. It is most important to be who you are, regardless of whether or not it is expected of you.

I guess I have really been thinking a lot about this thread.
#30 Old 08-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Girl stuff: I don't mind sharing my emotions and I probably gossip more than I should. I can knit, crochet, and cross stitch and I like craft. I work for the Girl Scouts over the summers. I think gardening and cooking are both a lot of fun. I know almost nothing about cars and sports and I prefer to keep it that way.

Boy stuff: I prefer to be seen as strong and independent (funny how we see those as a male trait). I love fixing things and getting my hands dirty, the dirtier the better. I also like snakes and other reptiles and am pretty tolerant of insects. I enjoy the outdoors and completing rough challenges. In terms of clothes I wear long shorts and have a decent amount of baggy pants/shirts. My hair is short, I'm extremely low maintenance (it takes me less than 10 minutes to get ready in the morning), and I usually don't care too much about my appearance. I don't even think I own makeup. I hate pink and skirts/dresses and I enjoy science, problem solving, gambling, and video games. I have high ambitions for life and, at least for now, I couldn't care less about ever getting married and having kids.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page