thinking of moving to chicago..... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Beginner

i am from minnesota, lived here my whole life but am really getting tired of the lack of job chances with animals and meeting veggies/vegans here so i am seriously considering moving to chicago--only a 6hr some drive from me. i know of a few animal places i can volunteer and i heard the chicago diner is awesome but i am wondering for anyone who has lived or been there

what is considered the "safe" part of chicago??? i am also wondering is it more like nyc where you can basically walk to everything or LA where its more spaced out? how pet friendly is this place.... like do they have good options for places to live with dogs? is it really a good place to find work with animals in like boarding or dog daycare/ training type things??

thanks!

melissa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Veggie Regular

You should post in the Illinois thread in case this post gets overlooked.

Also there are a lot of Chicago people on vegan represent I believe.

I wouldn't mind moving there some day, though I like where I'm at now.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page