nightmares and dreams? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-27-2007, 01:28 AM
Veggie Regular

i have been having very violent and graphic dreams........ does anyone know if thy mean anything , they are been keeping me awake and have been going on for about 2 weeks , they seem to be getting worse and i always die
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-27-2007, 01:35 AM
Veggie Regular

Perhaps you may want try to induce lucid dreaming? (It's when you become aware that you are dreaming during a dream) Everyday, once in a while, ask yourself if you could be dreaming. If anything disturbing/unusual is happening, and you are unable to do such things like read because the words change all the time, it is a dream. Once you get in the routine of checking if you are dreaming, eventually you will do it in your dreams too because you are used to it. Once you are aware that you are dreaming you are able to control what happens in your dream. Believe me, that's fun!
#3 Old 03-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm guessing that you are under a lot of stress at the moment - you might feel threatend, or under pressure. Dreams tend to, in my opinion, work through (admittedly in freaky ways), issues and problems that exist which we deal with (or don't) during the day. If you can deal with some of the real life pressures, then hopefully the dreams should ease up.
#4 Old 03-27-2007, 02:53 AM
Contributing Member

Are you taking any new medications? Sometimes that can cause them. I was taking something once that gave me dreams that could rival any slasher movie made.

‎"One meal, soon forgotten, in exchange for a whole life." Author Unknown
"Fur is worn by beautiful animals and ugly people"

#5 Old 03-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Veggie Regular

im not on any medication......... but yes i am under a bit of stress , the thing is the dreams stress me out even more , not to mention i havent had a good night sleep for a while now
#6 Old 03-27-2007, 11:53 PM
Banned

Dream interpretation of dreams is best done by the person having the dream .

But dying in a dream can mean a transitional stage going on with in your self (releasing old thought patterns) , or it could be an external stress situation that is getting the better of you .
#7 Old 03-28-2007, 02:59 AM
Beginner

I used to suffer from these every night for months and it drove me to be in a very bad place. I still get them on the week of the full moon. Very annoying but what I found helps me alot was that I was allergic to gluten and giving that up significantly reduced the strength and occurances of the dreams.

I also found that the Peace Tea from starchild:-

http://starchild-international.com/i...?cPath=380_381

helps me relax in the day and feel less anxious. This tea has helped a number of my friends with depression and anxiety. Without it I can honestly say that I wouldn't be able to deal with my dreaming problem as well as I can now.

They deliver across the world to. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page