Ohio gathering updates! - Page 12 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#331 Old 10-10-2003, 12:14 AM
Veggie Regular

Yeah. I do too seeing that there are half a dozen peeps staying in it.

Did you do all of your research, Michael?? I think you should give the place a call.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#332 Old 10-10-2003, 12:14 AM
Veggie Regular

*dries tears quickly*

Hahaha i hope it does not
#333 Old 10-10-2003, 03:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Pst, Oneness, no one likes bullies!

In any case, I have to wake up in 3 hours to get to the airport (and that's even with my breaking down and taking a cab instead of the bus!) I'm going to bed now. Here's to hoping everything goes according to plan tomorrow.
#334 Old 10-10-2003, 07:03 AM
Veggie Regular

Time to go to the airport!
#335 Old 10-10-2003, 08:12 AM

I said a blessing this morning for all that are traveling today. You'll have a safe and happy trip!
#336 Old 10-10-2003, 08:33 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm leaving for the airport now! Be safe and take care, y'all!

We see the world as "we" are, not as "it" is; because it is the "I" behind the "eye" that does the seeing.
#337 Old 10-10-2003, 09:50 AM
Administrator

Weeeeeeee! I get to hang out for an hour then I'm going to get ready, get gas, and head on over to the airport to pick up mikie. Then we're going to eat falafel and be on our way. Oooooh! And I get to pick out cd's for the trip! Better get to it, that may take a while.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#338 Old 10-10-2003, 10:57 AM
Veggie Regular

WooHoo.... I hope you people have one hell of a great time. While you all are hanging out having a great time, i will be serving a 200 people party plus normal customers under staffed! Life is so unfair!

*waits for phone call*
#339 Old 10-10-2003, 11:12 AM
Administrator

Ok, I'm heading to the post office, getting gas, then heading over to the airport to pick up mikie! Thanks for all the well wishes!

And just remember, if mikie kills me... I told you he was a freak! Oh, and if I happen to kick the bucket while riding a coaster I leave the board to Tame.

VeggieBoards Alumni Facebook Group

If you're an old time VB'er stop by and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#340 Old 10-10-2003, 08:47 PM
Veggie Regular

I wish I'd figured out a way to get there. I'm missing you guys. But it just wasn't meant to be. I also have a raging flu so that would've put a damper on things even if I'd gotten there.
#341 Old 10-10-2003, 08:48 PM
Veggie Regular

I wish I'd figured out a way to get there. I'm missing you guys. But it just wasn't meant to be. I also have a raging flu so that would've put a damper on things even if I'd gotten there.

Have a good one, Vegheads!
#342 Old 10-11-2003, 12:06 AM

I just got home from my sister's birthday party. One of the girls called me but I missed her. It's too late to call now. I can't wait till in the morning! I have to get up early and cook (after I get back from the store). I wish I hadn't stayed out so late.
#343 Old 10-12-2003, 04:50 PM
Veggie Regular

I wonder how it's going in Ohio. And I wish I was there too.

And guess what Mikie? I went to London this week and stayed the night in that Piccadilly hotel and ate in the same vegan restaurant as when we met up. Only this time it was with my husband and not half as much fun

I want to meet VB people and inflict my awful english accent on them...
#344 Old 10-12-2003, 07:57 PM
Veggie Regular

Just got back from the trip, and wanted to say I had a really great time! Wish more of you could have been there, but we had a decent turn out (10 people) and it was a lot of fun. It was great meeting all you, and learning more about everyone, and of course Cedar Point was a blast. Granted I was in super shy mood, always am around new people, but I really enjoyed myself. The weather was wonderful also. And I lucked out money wise, got a free ticket into the park, didn't spend hardly anything on food (especially thanks to all the great food that Ruthie and Marie and others brought for all of us), and my hotel was cheaper than I thought it'd be (only $30/night) and nicer than I expected also. We all rode a lot of great rides. I kinda cheated because I had a "cut in line" ticket for the biggest ride there, so I was unfortunately the only one able to ride that because the lines were so long for all the rides. It was very crowded, especially at night when everyone came in for the all the Halloween spook stuff. Anyways, lots of fun, it was great meeting you all, and hopefully Mikie will post many of his cool pictures soon.

PS: It was more fun than Swimming!
#345 Old 10-12-2003, 08:14 PM

I started another thread here since this one was more about planning and stuff.

You weren't the only one that seemed a little shy KPickell. I found you to be very nice and well mannered and enjoyed meeting you.
#346 Old 10-13-2003, 06:12 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRuthieB View Post

You weren't the only one that seemed a little shy KPickell.

Yeah. Sorry I didn't talk too much.
#347 Old 10-13-2003, 06:17 AM

You? I thought you did. I liked speaking with you..actually all of you. I wish I would have asked you more about different foods I see at the health food store and your trip to Thailand though. I tried to tone myself down so I wouldn't scare anyone because I'm typically way outgoing...like talk to stranger in the checkout line friendly. Marie was a little shy but I knew that beforehand. Michael and Verb seemed shy at first by then opened up. I learned this weekend that veg*ns don't really look any different than most folks as you guys are the first I've ever met. I don't really know that I was expecting anyone to look different than normal. It's just nice to know that there are really people out there like me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page