Survey Time~! (help troub with a class project - take a short survey!) - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Veggie Regular

So I'm writing a 12 page paper on "Reflections of Our Stewardship" for one of my english classes. And have to include a research aspect - while this survey was designed primarily for the christians on my campus, I thought I would open it to the vegetarian community. If you do not believe in YHWH (God) you can still participate - just answer the questions that apply to you, or answer them in light of "for the sake of mankind" or whatever reason you believe govern these actions (common sense, whatever) - just note somewhere your reasoning.

Thanks veggieboards!

======================================

Thank you for taking interest in this short survey and questionnaire. While designed primarily for Christians, all faiths and beliefs are welcome.

All answers are optional - You can answer the survey portion, the questionnaire portion, or both.

There are no right or wrong answers, just be honest on how you feel/think.

Thanks again!

Demographic Information (optional):

Age: 18-24 . 25-40 . 40+ Gender:____ Race:____________ Religion:_________________________

Survey Portion:

Please read over the following seven statements and mark how strongly you feel about each as they apply to you.

1: Strongly Agree - 2: Agree - 3: Not sure/Neutral - 4isagree - 5:Strongly Disagree

1) Faith is an important focus of my life.............................................. .................................................. ...........( 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 )

2) One of God's desires for man is to be good stewards towards His creation.......................................... ...( 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 )

3) The human body should be regarded and treated as a temple of the Holy Spirit.........................................( 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 )

4) The Garden of Eden and the future Heaven represent the ideal setting God desires for his creations......( 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 )

5) Humans can be granted eternal existence in this heaven by accepting the atonement of Christ................( 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 )

6) Animals will be granted eternal existence in this heaven............................................ .................................( 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 )

7) "All things are permissible but not all things are beneficial"....................................... ...................................( 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 )

Questionnaire Portion:

Please read over the following questions and shortly (sentence or two) respond on how you feel or think about each.

Remember that there are no right or wrong answers.

1) Were humans designed as predators?

2) Is the carnivorous (or omnivorous) diet ideal for humans?

3) Do you consider meat and dairy the optimum source of protein and calcium in a first-world nation?

3a) Name three sources of protein (excluding meat) that you know of:

3b) Name three sources of calcium (excluding dairy) that you know of:

4a) Is there a stewardship conflict in regards to the slaughter of canines (dogs)?

4b) Is there a stewardship conflict in regards to the slaughter of bovines (cows)?

4c) What makes "companion animals" similar or different to "food animals" in light of stewardship?

5) Are you a vegetarian, vegan, or environmentalist?

6) What do you think about vegetarianism and environmentalism in regards to stewardship

7) What do you think about personal purity in regards to the Temple of the Spirit(our bodies)?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Banned

Can you define the brackets for financial class?
#3 Old 10-23-2006, 09:59 PM
Banned

Is the dethstar part some kind of extra credit?
#4 Old 10-23-2006, 10:01 PM

can I get a vegan cookie if I answer your survey?
#5 Old 10-24-2006, 02:45 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alana View Post

Can you define the brackets for financial class?

removed in edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel View Post

Is the dethstar part some kind of extra credit?

no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVegan View Post

can I get a vegan cookie if I answer your survey?

You probably could get a vegan cookie yes. They have them at WholeFoods.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page