Patrick Moore - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-12-2006, 12:23 AM

Have you any of you heard of him? What do you think of him if you have?

This came up in a hunting debate. Some guy posted about him, thinks he's great. I hadn't heard of him, so I looked him up. His site has some pretty words. He talks, and talks, and it's all nice stuff... but I'm not sure whether he's just full of bull****, or if what he says has credible credence. To look at what he seems to have done you'd think "Wow, what a great guy." :? Don't believe everything you read though. So... I did see - while searching him up - several published articles on him, some bad, some good. Of course, the bad is expected to everything. Whom to believe though? And who better to ask than nature lovers? ^_^

Okay, this site isn't exactly great.:P Has some good points in it though.

Wikipedia on him. This is on Wikipedia too, you should read it as well. Interesting I thought.

From Wired.com

Truth is a leaky thing.

Interesting stuff.

Quotes of his. I thought they were funny.

These are the first sites on him that popped up in Google.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page